SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha FZ16

pikapika

alamak. knowing that fz16 levers are quite fragile, i guess i need to change the levers soooooon... im just wondering if those normal yamaha levers can fit in our machine...can it?

Ouh, just to share a lil bit. I went to jb last night with a friend and checked out the motor shops there. Apparently, the mechanic told me they dont have accessories specifically for fz16. That's why im wondering if we could use maybe say, motogp ride it levers?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cos mine is using Rizoma. They have allen screws for rizoma's handgrip ones... That's why need to drill...

Maybe i should go do my lever too... lol.... but that ASV package b is 599... crazy exp man... lol..

Ouh... It explains everything now.

alamak. knowing that fz16 levers are quite fragile, i guess i need to change the levers soooooon... im just wondering if those normal yamaha levers can fit in our machine...can it?

Ouh, just to share a lil bit. I went to jb last night with a friend and checked out the motor shops there. Apparently, the mechanic told me they dont have accessories specifically for fz16. That's why im wondering if we could use maybe say, motogp ride it levers?

I think is possible for us to use Ride It levers. Cause in Indonesia, they have levers by Ride It for Byson / FZ16. The mechanic at AGL also say to me probably could fit Racing Boy one. But I no sure. I will update you guys once I changed mine.

Anyone change their horn to Hella horn?? If yes, den how much?

How about changing to Hel brake line?? how much will it be?

Can check with Unique motor, they sell hella horn at 45$-65$ Hel brake line should be ard 85~ 95/100+ each

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Previous Bike : Daelim Roadwin Naked Version, Yamaha FZ16, Yamaha FZ1S

Current Bike : Yamaha Super Tenere '16

Can check with Unique motor, they sell hella horn at 45$-65$ Hel brake line should be ard 85~ 95/100+ each

Bros. There's a cmo on hella horns. It's loads cheaper. And very loud. But still street legal cos I recently went for inspection and pass

01/04/2010 == pass 2B TP (2nd try)

10/04/2010 - ? == Yamaha FZ150i

hey dag loke..nice to see u postin here :D..btw..tried e gear sock on yenyu's fz16..am able to fit..so can tell ur buddy no probs k..thanks

Bros. There's a cmo on hella horns. It's loads cheaper. And very loud. But still street legal cos I recently went for inspection and pass
http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/16/2366334/art_stoner-200x0.jpg

something I would like to share with FZ16 bros!

My fren told me that FZ16 belly pan is selling at this shop by the name of Wing Yap.

However I have yet to check. will ge going there to check ltr or tmrw. and will update u guys again.

here is the website:

http://www.wingyap.com.sg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please take down the picture and the price for us! Omg.. finally some one is bringing the accessories in. Anyway Wingyap is doing KNN Airfilter installation at 50$ inclusive of tuning :thumb:

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Update:

Called the person of the Wing Yap.

Infd by him that the front fender, belly pan all at the shop already.

more accesoried coming in few months time as its still processing.

infd by the sales person belly pan cost $88/-.

Wah! It did cost a bomb lol... 88 bucks.. T_T

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Anyone change their horn to Hella horn?? If yes, den how much?

How about changing to Hel brake line?? how much will it be?

It is a good investment to change your horns and brakelines, it's a must for every bike i would say. Cos naturally, we are smaller and less visible to other road users so to make up for it, we have to be more audible. :angel: Brakes is another important part of a bike as we have only 2 wheels to brake as compared to 4 wheels of a car. Thus, we have to do up our brakes in event of the front car jamming his brakes.

Just my 0.2 cents worth. :thumb:

Update:

Called the person of the Wing Yap.

Infd by him that the front fender, belly pan all at the shop already.

more accesoried coming in few months time as its still processing.

infd by the sales person belly pan cost $88/-.

Whhhooooooo! That's great man! Where is the shop btw?? :)

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

will be going to the shop later.

Bro, u going which branch later? i see got 2... one at balestier, one at amk. Or rather which branch has it? haha...

Edited by YenYu

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

bro.. u forgot ur LOUD pipe! hahahaha..dats another huge investment

It is a good investment to change your horns and brakelines, it's a must for every bike i would say. Cos naturally, we are smaller and less visible to other road users so to make up for it, we have to be more audible. :angel: Brakes is another important part of a bike as we have only 2 wheels to brake as compared to 4 wheels of a car. Thus, we have to do up our brakes in event of the front car jamming his brakes.

Just my 0.2 cents worth. :thumb:

Whhhooooooo! That's great man! Where is the shop btw?? :)

http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/16/2366334/art_stoner-200x0.jpg