SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha FZ16

pikapika

30 can get liao

Ya, i saw quite afew that price. But wat brand? Mr Guage? or ??

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Previous Bike : Daelim Roadwin Naked Version, Yamaha FZ16, Yamaha FZ1S

Current Bike : Yamaha Super Tenere '16

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i saw 3 black color and one red color fz16

ask hong leong can use parts and oil filter as in FZ150i for fz16 ?

This INDIA has the best cup kias

so many versions of 150cc

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you very much for your kindness consideration. By God's Grace.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail; Save trees

www.heritagebaptist.org

www.worldvision.org

www.cfcindia.com

http://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html free God's Word

If anyone still want some feedback regarding mileage,

I found mine got about prob around 43-45 km/l.

I did a test with full tank, when it finally left one bar and blinking, I set the fuel in the reserve. (I new rider too gan jiong to let the fuel go empty on the road before switching to reserve). For there I pump almost 11 liter to get full tank, I can't remember exactly the amount. And in the meter I clocked 473 km.

I rode probably 75% expressway and 25% normal road. My riding style is quite horrible (newbie: not so smooth yet) sometimes want 2nd gear kick neutral but not that often. :D

I wanted to try to see whether the fuel intake is consistent but then one day I went to pump with half tank without remembering that I want to keep track on the fuel. So no other comparison so far.

Anyone here fixing their bracket on Asphoon? They said they need to drill holes on the pillion handle bar, I'm undecided whether want to go ahead or not.

It's including in the freebies I got (box and bracket), I want to have box but if it's ugly/not recomended because i worry of future rust problem then maybe I'm reluctant to spoil the bike.

Anyone has pictures?

I went through this thread and saw some pictures with top box posted by Bao, it looks nice but I think that is not what Asphoon offered from the description they told me.

Help appreciated.

Cheers!

Anyone has pictures?

I went through this thread and saw some pictures with top box posted by Bao, it looks nice but I think that is not what Asphoon offered from the description they told me.

Help appreciated.

Cheers!

After some time I look at my box... it's not that bad. :)

Maybe the bracket is for FZ150i and in order to install it, it require to drill a hole on pillion seat. So I still can't accept it to use on FZ16 :(

If u still able to travel without box, why not wait for another month? I heard some guys, the official box will come in on may right?

Here is some photo of my little 1...

Photo0047.jpgPhoto0035.jpgPhoto-0198.jpgPhoto-0178.jpg

If anyone still want some feedback regarding mileage,

I found mine got about prob around 43-45 km/l.

I did a test with full tank, when it finally left one bar and blinking, I set the fuel in the reserve. (I new rider too gan jiong to let the fuel go empty on the road before switching to reserve). For there I pump almost 11 liter to get full tank, I can't remember exactly the amount. And in the meter I clocked 473 km.

I rode probably 75% expressway and 25% normal road. My riding style is quite horrible (newbie: not so smooth yet) sometimes want 2nd gear kick neutral but not that often. :D

I wanted to try to see whether the fuel intake is consistent but then one day I went to pump with half tank without remembering that I want to keep track on the fuel. So no other comparison so far.

Anyone here fixing their bracket on Asphoon? They said they need to drill holes on the pillion handle bar, I'm undecided whether want to go ahead or not.

It's including in the freebies I got (box and bracket), I want to have box but if it's ugly/not recomended because i worry of future rust problem then maybe I'm reluctant to spoil the bike.

Anyone has pictures?

Help appreciated.

Cheers!

I think drilling a hole at the pillion handle bar it's not a wise choice. Trust me, u will definitely regret it if u do so.. There are some good looking ones back after pages.

If u wan, probably u need to wait till end of may, then they will come out with the original Givi bracket for fz16. Now most of them are customise here and there one.... haha...

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Ya, i saw quite afew that price. But wat brand? Mr Guage? or ??

any brand will do la..

jus get the cheapest de... all works e same.. u dun need those super exp type

It's your personal preference lah, some prefer to go for as small size as possible. Some prefer a certain colour display. Some just want to cheapest. Some get the dual purpose voltmeter-cum-gear indicator, but it's @$^# ex. Really depends on individual actually.

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

It's your personal preference lah, some prefer to go for as small size as possible. Some prefer a certain colour display. Some just want to cheapest. Some get the dual purpose voltmeter-cum-gear indicator, but it's @$^# ex. Really depends on individual actually.

aiya..juz use the big voltmeter used at engineerin class..hahaha..precise and durable

I think drilling a hole at the pillion handle bar it's not a wise choice. Trust me, u will definitely regret it if u do so.. There are some good looking ones back after pages.

If u wan, probably u need to wait till end of may, then they will come out with the original Givi bracket for fz16. Now most of them are customise here and there one.... haha...

my bike the pillion rest drilled through to fix the rack..no prob leh :D

After some time I look at my box... it's not that bad. :)

Maybe the bracket is for FZ150i and in order to install it, it require to drill a hole on pillion seat. So I still can't accept it to use on FZ16 :(

If u still able to travel without box, why not wait for another month? I heard some guys, the official box will come in on may right?

Here is some photo of my little 1...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]201302[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201303[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201304[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201305[/ATTACH]

bro..ur box certain angles look nice..but e last pic..no offence hor..the box look bigger than the tank

http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/16/2366334/art_stoner-200x0.jpg

Got recommendation for cheap cheap one? ^_^! Please dont say ah boy, i dont really like them.. lol

aiya..juz use the big voltmeter used at engineerin class..hahaha..precise and durable

my bike the pillion rest drilled through to fix the rack..no prob leh :D

bro..ur box certain angles look nice..but e last pic..no offence hor..the box look bigger than the tank

Siao? lol.... ppl see liao also blur... What the hell i'm doing lOL!! :cheeky:

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

at garage sale got this person sellin voltmeter leh..$40 bux i tink..look2 see2 at garage sale..sure got..easier would be usin the search of course

Got recommendation for cheap cheap one? ^_^! Please dont say ah boy, i dont really like them.. lol

http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/16/2366334/art_stoner-200x0.jpg

more pics and with box on

Thanks Ben and his boss. The end product was nicely done (SWEE AH)... Really happy that i got box to put my rain coat and etc liao. Guys, can just drop by Ben's workplace if you dont wanna wait for the original rack for FZ and best of all no drilling is done on my FZ.

I DUN EARN COMMISSION FOR RECOMMENDING ANYONE, LOL.

Class 2B: 2009

Class 2A: ??

Class 3: 2011

Vespa LX 150 (2009-2011)

Yamaha FZ 16 (2011-2013)

Aprilia Rs4 125 (2014-2015)

SuperMotard (Searching)

plus the crocodile clip right? :angel:

You can buy it from somewhere in this forum, i saw it quite some time back. If i'm not wrong $40 for red, and $45 for blue display.

plus the crocodile clip right? :angel:

You can buy it from somewhere in this forum, i saw it quite some time back. If i'm not wrong $40 for red, and $45 for blue display.

Wah~ Their 40$ inclusive of installation one mah? haha? wat about alarm?

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

YenYu, is the original bracket for the box really coming soon?

I don't mind to wait for another month if it is.

I asked Asphoon they told me don't know, they even said not sure if there is ever be one.

(but from some experiences, I chose not to trust their info wholeheartedly).

The pictures with the box looks good, but it's welded into the chasis?

I'm wary about the rust, if welded into chasis, than lagi worse?

Thanks for the advices. Appreciate that.

Cheers.

YenYu, is the original bracket for the box really coming soon?

I don't mind to wait for another month if it is.

I asked Asphoon they told me don't know, they even said not sure if there is ever be one.

(but from some experiences, I chose not to trust their info wholeheartedly).

The pictures with the box looks good, but it's welded into the chasis?

I'm wary about the rust, if welded into chasis, than lagi worse?

Thanks for the advices. Appreciate that.

Cheers.

It will be out maybe in late may... Did call up givi and asked them 2 days ago.

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Tomorrow is holiday. Good day to gather. Haha!

Haha... cant join, got something on... depends on timing man... I think @onlinepasar wants an outing too... haha.....

Maybe u guys organise? I'll try to fit in myself if possible :thumb:

Next week i'll be joining fazer bros on wed or friday to jb. anyone also can join :thumb:

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Wah~ Their 40$ inclusive of installation one mah? haha? wat about alarm?

I don't think it's including installation. haha. alarm prices varies from less than $100 to more than $400depending on which brand you want, 1 or 2 way, lcd display screen, any add-ons (perimeter sensor), etc.

Tomorrow is holiday. Good day to gather. Haha!

Tmr is a good day to go touringgggggg! :angel:

I don't think it's including installation. haha. alarm prices varies from less than $100 to more than $400depending on which brand you want, 1 or 2 way, lcd display screen, any add-ons (perimeter sensor), etc.

Tmr is a good day to go touringgggggg! :angel:

U got use any alarm? How much is urs and wat type is it?

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

1:any kind soul can accompany me to ah boy later?

2: TML OUTING VENUE : yet to decide haha!!

Polls more than 4 will kick start the journey

1: Jon-96405628 (number just incase anyone want to contact me =P)

Anything that does not break you makes you stronger ;)

2B - 30/03/2011 :angel:

2A - ?????

1:any kind soul can accompany me to ah boy later?

2: TML OUTING VENUE : yet to decide haha!!

Polls more than 4 will kick start the journey

1: Jon-96405628 (number just incase anyone want to contact me =P)

I'll join if i can slot myself in time ^_^!!!

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12