SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Adding little 2T oil into fuel tank for 4-stroke bike and feel the smoothness

Suzuki impulse 400. wet clutch. Just started for 2 weeks, about 600km.

Ratio of cooking oil : engine oil is 1:2? How is the performance like?

I've read research papers that pure palm oil is suitable to be used as engine oil because it performs like synthetic oil, but the thing is, i could never find any proof with regards to using it on a vehicle with a wet clutch.

Any clutch slippages, any smell of KFC or exhaust emissions or anything? Is the oil considered too light? Does it mix well with regular engine oil?

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go ahead...and enjoy the ride...

and have a big smile..when it is time for a overhaul..

I was threatened with the same 'overhaul' statement when I did research into vehicle handling & performance and started various DIY projects last year.

Apparently the test machine that is 'due for overhaul' is now outperforming stock bikes of the same model by so much of a big margin in performance, fuel economy and reliability that a lot of people have done similar improvements to their own bikes.

They don't really care for the performance but what they want is this:

DECREASED ENGINE WEAR TO MAKE THE BIKE LAST LONGER POST COE RENEWAL.

Threatening people of impending overhaul is like telling people to buy Volvos otherwise crash sure die one, without discussing other more obvious and effective road safety solutions. Infact this sort of 'rule by fear' statements is only effective in degrading peoples' understanding of motor vehicle technology, in order to increase motorists' vulnerability to false advertising.

We all know what are 'snake oil products' by now (you know, those 'install my device or your chain snaps later' type of marketing) and we don't have to live in fear of them.

Not in this century, when five seconds of research is enough to make a conclusion that there are better ways to discuss risk management in this topic than referencing automotive disasters from decades ago and then making sarcastic statements towards those discussing the matter when their own ill intentions are exposed.

For all we know, the person behind the 'premature overhaul' threats is overhauling his own engine on a regular basis. Maybe he should try some of the many good well presented ideas posted free on the forums and use them to solve his own problems, instead of trying to discredit the contributors and steal their ideas for commercial gain.

Sent from my hong kong gangsta phone using Tapatalk

I've read research papers that pure palm oil is suitable to be used as engine oil because it performs like synthetic oil, but the thing is, i could never find any proof with regards to using it on a vehicle with a wet clutch.

Any clutch slippages, any smell of KFC or exhaust emissions or anything? Is the oil considered too light? Does it mix well with regular engine oil?

For technical details, please refer to my thread: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/296980-Some-malaysians-using-cooking-oil-for-car-engines?p=6591070&viewfull=1#post6591070

No clutch slippage and no special smell encountered so far.

The oil is said to be as light as 0w oil.

So for car it can be used directly but for motorbike it's recommended to mix with heavier engine oil/oil treatment to further lubricating gear/clutch.

Edited by byte77

For technical details, please refer to my thread: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/296980-Some-malaysians-using-cooking-oil-for-car-engines?p=6591070&viewfull=1#post6591070

No clutch slippage and no special smell encountered so far.

The oil is said to be as light as 0w oil.

So for car it can be used directly but for motorbike it's recommended to mix with heavier engine oil/oil treatment to further lubricating gear/clutch.

I've read this last year but there is nowhere it states regarding the performance with the use of wet clutches... Oh well...

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

Yes you are right.

Metal_Heart's clever dad might just add 2T like he did before to the 2T bike without measuring ratio and resulted in wet plug and carbon deposit.

The correct petrol:2T ratio should be from 500:1 to 1000:1, maximum 2ml of 2T for every 1 litre petrol.

Always add the number of 2ml of 2T according to the number of litres of petrol pumped.

That sarcasm was uncalled for. He did this for years till it broke down. He added the correct ratio, end of the day 2T is still designed for 2 stroke engines. I have spoken on what I heard. You want to try go ahead. To me really not worth the minute increase in smoothness you feel.

“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.†- Jeremy Clarkson

http://images54.fotki.com/v104/photos/3/1279813/10237619/IMG_0625-vi.jpg[

That sarcasm was uncalled for. He did this for years till it broke down. He added the correct ratio, end of the day 2T is still designed for 2 stroke engines. I have spoken on what I heard. You want to try go ahead. To me really not worth the minute increase in smoothness you feel.

The 2T oil used should be of the JASO FC grade or higher with low ash feature such as cashtrol activa 2T, castrol power1 2T, mobil extra 2T, Pennzoil TC-W3, etc.

Using those cheapo 2T oil might be a mistake.

Edited by byte77

Tried it today drop by Ah boy and get myself the Putoline Rs 959, immediately the bike felt more powerful.

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2648031&hl=2T*&st=250

Lots of car owner tried it and reported positive results......

Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

Current bikes: NIL

Gear 4th

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f183dbd75b05df79cf6f77dba98d7339/tumblr_o1sqbk4h8Z1s5rcozo1_400.gif

I am starting to get feelings of temptation whenever I look at a seductively cheap bottle of 2T.

I will probably get one bottle for trials just so I can attract more "put already engine sure overhaul one" comments and prove them all wrong :)

How much 2T do you put in the tank? Using primary school maths, I need 330ml for 10 litre fuel tank if I want a 30:1 (3.33%) ratio, or 250ml for a 40:1 (2.5%) ratio. That sounds like a LOT of 2T. Too much, I think.

Dropping the ratio down to 0.5% = 50ml. Try 50ml first :D

Guest IceLkipz
I am starting to get feelings of temptation whenever I look at a seductively cheap bottle of 2T.

I will probably get one bottle for trials just so I can attract more "put already engine sure overhaul one" comments and prove them all wrong :)

How much 2T do you put in the tank? Using primary school maths, I need 330ml for 10 litre fuel tank if I want a 30:1 (3.33%) ratio, or 250ml for a 40:1 (2.5%) ratio. That sounds like a LOT of 2T. Too much, I think.

Mixing 2T with our petrol as its function as lubricant to our piston.However, 2 stroke bikes combust 2T oil and fuel and I wonder if it will interfere with the 4T oil which is lubricating our piston too??

In my opinion, 2-stroke oil is not as combustible as petrol. Anyway, in order to get complete combustion, you will only get carbon dioxide and water.

However, the world being imperfect as it is, this is almost never achieved. So even with petrol, you will still end up with carbon monoxide and unburnt carbon atoms. So if you add 2-stroke oil into the equation( which is not as combustible as petrol), you will end up with more impurities, leading to a higher risk of your engine system (carb, exhaust etc) being clogged up with all of the impurities.

Any comments?

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

In my opinion, 2-stroke oil is not as combustible as petrol. Anyway, in order to get complete combustion, you will only get carbon dioxide and water.

However, the world being imperfect as it is, this is almost never achieved. So even with petrol, you will still end up with carbon monoxide and unburnt carbon atoms. So if you add 2-stroke oil into the equation( which is not as combustible as petrol), you will end up with more impurities, leading to a higher risk of your engine system (carb, exhaust etc) being clogged up with all of the impurities.

Any comments?

Can minimise if use stronger sparkplugs? Like Nology silver and hotwire?

You MAY minimise it by using stronger spark plugs, but no matter how good the spark plugs are, you will never achieve the best configuration like you would with normal high octane petrol.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

The recommended ratio is no more than 1:500, i.e. 2ml 2T per L petrol

30:1 or 40:1 ratio are meant for 2T bikes, not for 4T bike.

If you put too much, either u may find it slightly harder to start the bike at next morning, or the engine get hotter when cruising.

Though so far, I have no problem to start the bike in the morning in one crank only.

My wife asked why the exhaust pipe getting hotter recently.

It is because 2T oil results in better combustion and higher temp I guess.

I can't live without 2T oil nowadays, getting used to the smoothness, responsiveness and quieter engine.

Edited by byte77

Any comments?

0.2% 2T only, what carbon deposit it will leave?

It is meant to lubricate and burn, and for a higher 2T: petrol ratio of 1:30 in 2T bikes, we seldom hear 2T biker complains engine clogged up by carbon, only the exhaust maybe depends on how they ride. For 4T bike we use a mere 1:500 , 16 times much smaller ratio.

Furthermore, those angmo who put more 2T into high pressure diesel with 0.5% 2T report cleaner diesel engine and lesser emission.

Both quality and quantity of 2T oil matter.

Quality -> must be low ash, reducing smoke, JASO-FC or above grade.

Quantity -> not more than 2ml 2T oil per L petrol.

Edited by byte77

http://www.freel2.com/forum/topic878.html?highlight=stroke&start=15

yamaha-fan:

"if we speak of 2-stroke oil to be added to the diesel fuel it MUST be a 2-stroke oil of low ash content, such as Liqui Moly No. 1052 (1 liter bottle) or Meguin semi synthetic. NEVER use fully synthetic 2-stroke oil, besides the cost). Once diesel and 2-stroke oil have chemically compounded, you cannot seperate them again.

2-stroke oil will increase the OZ-value (Oktan, octane) of diesel oil by 3 to 5 points (OZ=x*OZ("2-T oil) + (1-x)* OZ (diesel fuel)). 2-stroke oil does not contain any Zinc-components, and metal-organic additives are virtually absent. This is the main reason why 2-stroke oil burnes cleaner than diesel oil.

You can (theoretically) run a diesel engine with 100% 2-stroke oil with no harm. Behind closed doors tests of reputed car manufacturers have shown that a dosis of 1:200 is the quantitiy of 2-stroke oil to be added to the diesel fuel to achieve the wanted results. I have personally witnessed the running in of re-build/repaired diesel engines with a dosis of 1 litre of 2-stroke oil in the fuel to be mechanically on the safe side."

"Hello Defkalion,

you may have noticed that I am very interested in oils and its derivates as long as this relates to cars.

I am not a chemist or engineer, only a lawyer who works mostly for the car and oil industry, and in this capacitiy I hear, read and negotiate many technical issues. I have specialized in international contracting and its applicable laws incl. warranty and guarantee issues.

To come back to your question: a clear YES!

You can improve the negative impacts of burning minor fuel (diesel) by adding 2-stroke oil (2T oil), thereby increasing the Oktan(octane) value by 3-5 points, and reducing the soot to a very large extent (in the range of 50%). Our TD4 diesel engines do have a turbo loader driven by the diesel exhaust fumes. Such fumes do contain soot and mineral particles. Such soot will (also) deposit on the turbo-blades and its bearings and slowly, slowly reduce its function. You can delay this considerably by adding 2T-oil to the diesel, which will reduce the soot deposit considerably. Mercedes in its engine research centre have conducted extensive tests with extremely positive results. As per my information, such tests have not been conducted to prove the capabilities of 2T-oil but to test various alloys with regard to mechanical stability under high pressure, rotation and heat. One of such test has been conducted with the addition of 2T-oil, and the turbo blades came out of this test virtually clean.

Two of our Technical Universities have recognised, among others, the positive impact on air pollution by adding 2T-oil to the diesel fuel and their research work is in progress."

"One of my friends is a judge in a High Court and he drives only cars with diesel engines. After some problems with his injection pumps I advised him to use 2-T oil, which he has heard, but -as most of this forum members- he has been reluctant to do for legal reasons.

After I have shown him the Mercedes DVD as documentation of the Paris-Beijing marathon, and after he has listened to the explanation of adding 2-T oil to all cars for reliability reasons, he wanted to know details.

I have handed over to him my car keys and encouraged him to start and drive my car in comparison to his Mercedes. What he immediately noticed was the absence of diesel-engine hammering when cold, and the quietness of the engine in general in comparison to his engine. So guess what he does now! And he regrets that he did not do this much earlier."

http://www.freel2.com/forum/topic878.html?highlight=stroke&start=600

kaanage:

"Since yamaha-fan and DiscoGeorge have been driven off, I'll add that in my (short) experience adding 2SO(2-Stroke Oil) @ 200:1 to my diesel, I haven't noticed any difference in running but my fuel consumption seems to have improved slightly (by about 5% so difficult to tell). My car is quite new, though, so maybe the effects aren't too obvious.

On the other hand, a friend who has the same car, except that his has done over 80,000km and has a polyureathane gearbox mount, noticed almost immediate reduction in noise and vibration in his car after adding 2SO to his diesel. Whether it is the age or the gearbox mount that makes the improvement so noticable, I'm not sure but he now wishes he had started using 2SO from when he first purchased the car.

Finally, my friend has tried various diesel additives in the past because they were recommended by local experts and has NEVER noticed any change in performance, smoke, noise, vibration or economy - 2SO is the ONLY additive that he has found to make any noticable difference to the running of his car.

As an aside, it would seem that TC-W3 spec 2SO would be better than any of the JASO spec oils for DPF equipped cars since the TC-W3 spec for sulphated ash is

DiscoGeorge:

"Hi kaanage

while I have stopped posting regular replies on this topic I still follow it with keen interest. It was very interesting to read your comments, as they very clearly show that you were writing them with a background of experience and not some hairy fairy pseudo academic waffling.

I have recently changed the glow plugs on my 300Tdi (before the onset of winter) and they very clearly show the cleansing effect of 2sO(2-Stroke Oil).

After a total of 265'000km and 58'000km in my hands, the absolute lack of carbon deposits on them (they haven't been working for at least 30'000km as they were burnt out) is ample proof ôf the cleaning benefits of 2sO (2 stroke oil)"

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae22/hgbosch/IMG_0132.jpg

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae22/hgbosch/IMG_0129.jpg

http://www.brick-yard.co.uk/forum/adding-2-stroke-oil-to-diesel-tank-read-this_topic37935.html

"I did a lot of reasearch on 2 stroke oil in diesel engines.

It seems our american cousins are already wise to the benefits of a drop of 2 stroke oil.

Anyway the science is well proven , it burns more completely than diesel , reduces engine smoke to virtually nothing , cleans the combustion chamber , it appears to lubricate the egr valves to close more evenly.

(I had a lazy egr valve one side but it's not lazy any more)

You can buy 2 stroke oil cheap enough on ebay , from wilkinsons or b+q.

I've used it for a few months now in my RRS and the wifes A4 tdi.

Much quieter when cold ,much better throttle response . no smoke unless I drive like a test pilot when I get a light haze from the pipes instead of the smoke I used to get.The throttle response is thebig difference.

It is more lively and the gearbox doesnt hunt up and down at all.

just 300mL of 2 stroke oil in a full tank really does give you wings."

Edited by byte77

what a load of crap you have here...

all hear say..

for all those who want to believe all these posts ...keep on dreaming..

where are hard facts....all i read is I..and more I's testimony...for all i know theses may be posts done decades ago ..

if people here are convinced that this is the nirvana that you are looking for..get it tested to prove it.

I literally hear the workshop people ...screaming get ready for overhauls...here comes another biker who literally run his bike to the workshop...

conclusion...crap..ImHO..

i love my ezzyoiler

experience the miracle...

where chain cleaning is history...

call 91797182..

:cheers::cheer:

all hear say..

where are hard facts....all i read is I..and more I's testimony...for all i know theses may be posts done decades ago ..

if people here are convinced that this is the nirvana that you are looking for..get it tested to prove it.

I literally hear the workshop people ...screaming get ready for overhauls...here comes another biker who literally run his bike to the workshop...

Pls go to those forums and spray the craps on those crazy drivers.

I put some 2t into my tank to retard the light rusting going on.

A little, mind you. Too much and it wont burn so well, leading to jerky acceleration and fouled spark plugs. I didnt notice any significant increase in performance, but my tank is slowly having the rust shear off. Another few weeks, hopefully the rust marks will be nothing more than oxidation marks.

A possible reason why a few cars have significant increase in performance is because their worn piston seals have too much blow-by, and the 2t helped to create a better seal and reduce blow-by? Just a guess.

If it work for some, it MIGHT work for you. Just dont put too much faith in it.

Bajaj Pulsar 180 - UG3 (2007 - )

Suzuki GSXR-400 (2008 - 2009)

Piaggio Vespa GT 200L (2009 - 2011)

Yamaha YBX 125 (2010 - )

Yamaha FZ S1 '05 (2011 - )

You may run the risk of overheating the cylinders. Try not to deviate too much from manufacturer reccomended plug ratings.

Yamaha YBX 125 (2010 - )

all hear say..

Let me try to repeat what you just said in a tactful manner.

1. It's not good for you to have blind faith in miracle fixes

2. Try it out first before recommending to others.

3. You may run the risk of ruining your engines.

4. I personally do not believe in this fix.

There we go, isn't it a nicer way to put your opinions across?

Yamaha YBX 125 (2010 - )

A guy riding an rxz puts palm oil into his tank, and he reports cleaner cylinders whenever he switches out his block and pistons.

I think used cooking oil is better used to create biodiesel.

Yamaha YBX 125 (2010 - )

What I have started using is 1L of pure palm cooking oil + 2L of Motul 20W-50.

I read that the quality of pure palm cooking oil is like 0W.

So far so good.

Pure palm oil is actually Olefin. That is one of the main componet for fully synthetic oil.

SCientifically is viable. But 2 small problem.

Sg don't really have much pure palm oil brand. But M'sia alot. Just check out the malaysia forums for the brand they use.

usually ok. Read the labels and make sure no added peanut oil or other oil.

Personal observation is that Giant and Cold storage seems to have more of these "pure" palm olefin cooking oil in stock than NTUC.

Second problem. Pure olefin is no doubt one of the base for fully syn oil. cooking palm oil still lacks the foam dispersal additive, carbon cleaning additives, acid neutralising additives for TBN maintaing and particle suspending additive.

Some M'sian vehicle owners actual use palm oil and engine oil additive. Seems to me the saving is marginal as engine oil additive is not really cheap.

I feel, unless U are earning M'sia pay, paying m'sian engine oil price. Then the palm oil route is ok.

For SG pay and lube oil price. It doesn't seems to make sense. Plus sg bike price is anytime higher.

http://www.freel2.com/forum/topic878.html?highlight=stroke&start=15

yamaha-fan:

"if we speak of 2-stroke oil to be added to the diesel fuel it MUST be a 2-stroke oil of low ash content, such as Liqui Moly No. 1052 (1 liter bottle) or Meguin semi synthetic. NEVER use fully synthetic 2-stroke oil, besides the cost). Once diesel and 2-stroke oil have chemically compounded, you cannot seperate them again.

2-stroke oil will increase the OZ-value (Oktan, octane) of diesel oil by 3 to 5 points (OZ=x*OZ("2-T oil) + (1-x)* OZ (diesel fuel)). 2-stroke oil does not contain any Zinc-components, and metal-organic additives are virtually absent. This is the main reason why 2-stroke oil burnes cleaner than diesel oil.

You can (theoretically) run a diesel engine with 100% 2-stroke oil with no harm. Behind closed doors tests of reputed car manufacturers have shown that a dosis of 1:200 is the quantitiy of 2-stroke oil to be added to the diesel fuel to achieve the wanted results. I have personally witnessed the running in of re-build/repaired diesel engines with a dosis of 1 litre of 2-stroke oil in the fuel to be mechanically on the safe side."

"Hello Defkalion,

you may have noticed that I am very interested in oils and its derivates as long as this relates to cars.

I am not a chemist or engineer, only a lawyer who works mostly for the car and oil industry, and in this capacitiy I hear, read and negotiate many technical issues. I have specialized in international contracting and its applicable laws incl. warranty and guarantee issues.

To come back to your question: a clear YES!

You can improve the negative impacts of burning minor fuel (diesel) by adding 2-stroke oil (2T oil), thereby increasing the Oktan(octane) value by 3-5 points, and reducing the soot to a very large extent (in the range of 50%). Our TD4 diesel engines do have a turbo loader driven by the diesel exhaust fumes. Such fumes do contain soot and mineral particles. Such soot will (also) deposit on the turbo-blades and its bearings and slowly, slowly reduce its function. You can delay this considerably by adding 2T-oil to the diesel, which will reduce the soot deposit considerably. Mercedes in its engine research centre have conducted extensive tests with extremely positive results. As per my information, such tests have not been conducted to prove the capabilities of 2T-oil but to test various alloys with regard to mechanical stability under high pressure, rotation and heat. One of such test has been conducted with the addition of 2T-oil, and the turbo blades came out of this test virtually clean.

Two of our Technical Universities have recognised, among others, the positive impact on air pollution by adding 2T-oil to the diesel fuel and their research work is in progress."

"One of my friends is a judge in a High Court and he drives only cars with diesel engines. After some problems with his injection pumps I advised him to use 2-T oil, which he has heard, but -as most of this forum members- he has been reluctant to do for legal reasons.

After I have shown him the Mercedes DVD as documentation of the Paris-Beijing marathon, and after he has listened to the explanation of adding 2-T oil to all cars for reliability reasons, he wanted to know details.

I have handed over to him my car keys and encouraged him to start and drive my car in comparison to his Mercedes. What he immediately noticed was the absence of diesel-engine hammering when cold, and the quietness of the engine in general in comparison to his engine. So guess what he does now! And he regrets that he did not do this much earlier."

http://www.freel2.com/forum/topic878.html?highlight=stroke&start=600

kaanage:

"Since yamaha-fan and DiscoGeorge have been driven off, I'll add that in my (short) experience adding 2SO @ 200:1 to my diesel, I haven't noticed any difference in running but my fuel consumption seems to have improved slightly (by about 5% so difficult to tell). My car is quite new, though, so maybe the effects aren't too obvious.

On the other hand, a friend who has the same car, except that his has done over 80,000km and has a polyureathane gearbox mount, noticed almost immediate reduction in noise and vibration in his car after adding 2SO to his diesel. Whether it is the age or the gearbox mount that makes the improvement so noticable, I'm not sure but he now wishes he had started using 2SO from when he first purchased the car.

Finally, my friend has tried various diesel additives in the past because they were recommended by local experts and has NEVER noticed any change in performance, smoke, noise, vibration or economy - 2SO is the ONLY additive that he has found to make any noticable difference to the running of his car.

As an aside, it would seem that TC-W3 spec 2SO would be better than any of the JASO spec oils for DPF equipped cars since the TC-W3 spec for sulphated ash is

DiscoGeorge:

"Hi kaanage

while I have stopped posting regular replies on this topic I still follow it with keen interest. It was very interesting to read your comments, as they very clearly show that you were writing them with a background of experience and not some hairy fairy pseudo academic waffling.

I have recently changed the glow plugs on my 300Tdi (before the onset of winter) and they very clearly show the cleansing effect of 2sO.

After a total of 265'000km and 58'000km in my hands, the absolute lack of carbon deposits on them (they haven't been working for at least 30'000km as they were burnt out) is ample proof ôf the cleaning benefits of 2sO (2 stroke oil)"

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae22/hgbosch/IMG_0132.jpg

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae22/hgbosch/IMG_0129.jpg

http://www.brick-yard.co.uk/forum/adding-2-stroke-oil-to-diesel-tank-read-this_topic37935.html

"I did a lot of reasearch on 2 stroke oil in diesel engines.

It seems our american cousins are already wise to the benefits of a drop of 2 stroke oil.

Anyway the science is well proven , it burns more completely than diesel , reduces engine smoke to virtually nothing , cleans the combustion chamber , it appears to lubricate the egr valves to close more evenly.

(I had a lazy egr valve one side but it's not lazy any more)

You can buy 2 stroke oil cheap enough on ebay , from wilkinsons or b+q.

I've used it for a few months now in my RRS and the wifes A4 tdi.

Much quieter when cold ,much better throttle response . no smoke unless I drive like a test pilot when I get a light haze from the pipes instead of the smoke I used to get.The throttle response is thebig difference.

It is more lively and the gearbox doesnt hunt up and down at all.

just 300mL of 2 stroke oil in a full tank really does give you wings."

Just being objective. I notice that all the example u quote is all diesel engine?

Seems like all the example are about 2t oil in diesel engine.

Do u have any example of using 2t oil in a 4 troke petrol engine?

I sure will like some article for analysis.

Just being objective. I notice that all the example u quote is all diesel engine?

Seems like all the example are about 2t oil in diesel engine.

Do u have any example of using 2t oil in a 4 troke petrol engine?

I sure will like some article for analysis.

Check the #1 post. The feedbacks are all from petrol car driver.

Some M'sian vehicle owners actual use palm oil and engine oil additive. Seems to me the saving is marginal as engine oil additive is not really cheap.

I use pure palm olein cooking oil as 0w engine oil.

The price of 0w engine oil is much more expensive than cooking oil, isn't it?

For car, because it has separate gearbox oil to lubricate the gear so car engine is ok to use very thin 0w palm oil. But motorbike engine oil needs to lubricate both engine and gearbox, esp for my older bike which prefers heavier oil, that's why i mix it with some 20w oil. Changed at JB at RM27x2 Motul EO + RM3 palm oil.