SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Official VESPA thread for New Riders

swagger

Yes I am facing the same problem with my LX 150, strong and noisy vibrations esp when starting off , where is botak ? and just service, how long it takes ? went one popular local shop and same,was told to change clutch etc for 300 plus. pls let me know, thanks.

you need to wait for the engine/transmission to cool down for awhile, and if you're lucky you wont q-ing up. mine took about 1 hr and a half? but take the time to talk to him. wonderful and honest guy.

i thought so too, one shop told me the same thing, to just change the clutch. almost all shop like that. easy money for them more problem for us! you could google wonderful motor. but its located at the back alley. might want to be careful when youre going in there. the barriers to the back alley is just massive

you need to wait for the engine/transmission to cool down for awhile, and if you're lucky you wont q-ing up. mine took about 1 hr and a half? but take the time to talk to him. wonderful and honest guy.

i thought so too, one shop told me the same thing, to just change the clutch. almost all shop like that. easy money for them more problem for us! you could google wonderful motor. but its located at the back alley. might want to be careful when youre going in there. the barriers to the back alley is just massive

Thanks very much for the info and advice !

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi all! Just got a GTS300. I would like to get a matching box. where do you guys suggest I can go to take a look?

Also, any idea how I can potentially lock my helmet at the bike? My old helmets dont fit into the underseat compartment =(

When you lift up your seat, there is a hook at the front end. You can hang your helmet there using the double D ring.

For box, you can check at Sporting Motors, http://www.sportingmotors.com.sg/ for the Vespa original box. Might cost you around $700 with rack and installation.

Regards

Not sure if there's anyone here but...

HI VESPA RIDERS!

Just got my first ride last week (after passing 2B a few years back) and.. I hope I made a good choice since I've always wanted a manual bike but an opportunity rose with this vespa so I decided to get it.

Riding around my area first to familiarize the road conditons, feel of the bike etc.

Still pretty new to the works of a vespa and the necessities of owning the bike but... Pretty excited about my LX 150! :lovestruck:

When you lift up your seat, there is a hook at the front end. You can hang your helmet there using the double D ring.

For box, you can check at Sporting Motors, http://www.sportingmotors.com.sg/ for the Vespa original box. Might cost you around $700 with rack and installation.

Regards

Thanks for the advice! Also, I am looking to change oil and do some servicing for my gts. Any recommendation on which shops I should go? I know tong aik but its pretty expensive I heard.

Thanks for the advice! Also, I am looking to change oil and do some servicing for my gts. Any recommendation on which shops I should go? I know tong aik but its pretty expensive I heard.

Can check out A.C. Motors - Ah Choong. ... First East Centre,10 Kaki Bukit Road 2 (#01-22)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anyone letting go gt200 which coe is ending soon?

letting go a fully modified 218cc malossi gilera st runner. let me know if you are interested... viewing can be made at 25 kaki bukit road 4 #01-35 @ synergy building!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

• 2 months later...

Will be scraping my GT200 with 4 years of COE remaining. I do not have the master or spare keys as I've lost it. If there are any take takers for the parts, it can be discussed. The fuel tank is relatively new as I've just changed it. Will be scrapping it on 13 Jul.

aviary-image-1499586448672.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v125/247/42/657192074/n657192074_214221_7245.jpg

My Rides :

Galaxy Blue FJR1300A ABS ( 27th Jan 06' - 15th Jul 07' )

Grey GT200 ( 15th Jul 06' - )

Well, let those be battle scars for your vespa. If not like the above user said. Paint pens are your best options. One thing I hate about Vespa is if you have scratches, you have to do a full body paint to get that smooth feel back. Vintage look comes with a price.

scratches also contribute to the vintage look! leave them la..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I am selling a spare bike. Owner drives and has another bike as well. Price nego for quick deal and will consider trades with TMAX, GTS300 or other road bikes.

Comes with some accessories

1. Rear box

2. Floor mat

3. Upgraded mirrors

https://sg.carousell.com/p/mid-2016-...ort-123882199/

Pls not this is fully paid. Interested, pls look for your own loan.

Cheers