SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX

Guest R1szuan

Do you have to re-sync the throttle bodies once you adjust the valve clearance?

Thanks.

Honestly,i dunno wat they mean by re-sync throttle bodies.AFAIK the butterflies are spring loaded actuator.all 4 butterflies are controlled by spring and its a dead stop.How would they re-sync it? Close throttle 180°,fully open is 90°.the mech only dismantle the throttle bodies,wash with petrol,do some blowjob:angel: ,clean the injector and fixed back.

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

Hmmm....thanks for the info, I really didn't realize that. I did mention to the mech that I thought only carbs needed to be synced, but he told me throttle bodies needed to be sync-ed too.

Maybe another one of the myths we've been told to part cash with our wallets (changing cam chains). I'll go do more research on this, thank you!

If u happen to open up the air filter,try to look at the butterflies.u open throttle,all 4 butterflies open.from which angle are they gonna look for irregularities?All 4 open and close at the same time.fi bikes are controlled by feedback loop to the ECM,Thats y Fi bikes no need to tune except if u had PC + modded exhaust.our ECM detects changes and adjust accordingly.Fi have 4 sensors to detect changes while carb have only speed sensor.

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

Hey there BB guys..

I've got a K&N Air filter in box for a long time, and its jus sleepin in ma cupboard man..

If any one of you guys wan it real dirt cheap, PM me.

RIde safe! :thumb:

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q168/Mr_LIB/284rossi-sig.gif

Power may take you to the top,but it takes skill to stay there

Meet-ups Anione?

U live Yishun?I live punggol......

92-94 (Yamaha FZ150,Suzuki Bandit,Vespa150)

98-2001 (Yamaha FZ150,Suzuki GSX-K',Yamaha Riva125,Honda X4 1300,Kawasaki ZX-11D4 ,Honda CB400 Version S,Honda Steed)

2005(Hexagon150)

2005(Yamaha Dragstar custom 400)

2006 (Honda Phantom 150)

2006-2007 ( Honda ST11)

2007 ( Honda Project Big 1)

2007 (Honda Steed VLX)

2007-2008 (Honda BlackBird CBR1100XX)

2008 (Yamaha Fazer 600 S2)

yep Yishun....might be joining my frens for 2nd link-petrol+clearing carbon.Meeting them at 12midnight or early by 11pm at Petronas G-Patah....Might only...if anybody wanna join in kol me 90260921-lizan

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

one seater with compartment.. heard the underseat compartment is larger!!

LOOK CLOSELY, there is an opening lid !!

If i am not wrong the item is from Corbin Seats. You can do a search in the google and trace from there. Last time i saw them it was priced very expensive. Too much but if you find anywhere cheap do share it around.

yep.its Corbin seat...look nice but still can't squeeze ur raincoat.

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

Hi guys, there will be a meet up at LC Food Centre along Tanjong Katong Road tonight. Should be from 7.30pm till abt 11pm. Anyone care to join in....:cheeky:

oh shucks.........i'm werking tonite.Enjoy urself guys.:cheeky:

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

Hi Guys!

Really? mine still managed to put my set of rain coat in with the normal seat.

under my seat got a lot of tools(not from honda).Anyway i've used to carry my raincoats in small backpack.Thinking of making my seat for the passenger a bit higher.Reason is i'm using a bagster which will touch the exhaust which will definately melt away the materials.It can also look like a single seater.Juz adding additional pads on the passenger side.:p

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

Hay der bros,:cheeky:

I just got my BB last 2wks. Hope to got to noe ya all.

Btw could i have a head count of u guys n ure bikes make...:angel:

1) jokeroski(model 2000/black

2)greysnail(2001/silver)

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

under my seat got a lot of tools(not from honda).Anyway i've used to carry my raincoats in small backpack.Thinking of making my seat for the passenger a bit higher.Reason is i'm using a bagster which will touch the exhaust which will definately melt away the materials.It can also look like a single seater.Juz adding additional pads on the passenger side.:p

i normally to put my cleaning cloth under the seat near the batt, the top of the rain coat where the tool set is at and the pants all the way back to where the tail light is..so far so good...

i normally to put my cleaning cloth under the seat near the batt, the top of the rain coat where the tool set is at and the pants all the way back to where the tail light is..so far so good...

I put my raincoat in a magnetic tank bag. Anyways de 1 seater piece looks gd. I wonder if i can get 1 here.

Finally got my front signal lense cover and rear brake/ signal cluster changed to clear version from Clear Alternative Corp. Bike definitely looks sharp and neat.

Next year, have only 2 main issues to perform then the bike would be in great shape, but quite costly project. So will save up a little by little and look forward to a wonderful transformation to my BB.