SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX

Guest R1szuan

Sujak,

Do recover soon.. see you on rd dude.. :)

guys.. its raining season... easy on the throttle.. ride safe n we will have many more trips

cheers

:angel:

Noted!!...Bro_DuDu,

Will ride safe and careful on road...yeah:thumb:

There is no Copy Right when spreading a Word on safety. :thumb: :thumb:

greetings bro.. i jus fell off my bike last week.. damn suay.. haha.. total damage $500+..

Jus wanna urge fellow birdies to be careful wen taking corner.. especially this wet season.. waiting for my bird torecover den can meet up wif you guysagain...

A speedy recovering for you and your BB........all the best.......

92-94 (Yamaha FZ150,Suzuki Bandit,Vespa150)

98-2001 (Yamaha FZ150,Suzuki GSX-K',Yamaha Riva125,Honda X4 1300,Kawasaki ZX-11D4 ,Honda CB400 Version S,Honda Steed)

2005(Hexagon150)

2005(Yamaha Dragstar custom 400)

2006 (Honda Phantom 150)

2006-2007 ( Honda ST11)

2007 ( Honda Project Big 1)

2007 (Honda Steed VLX)

2007-2008 (Honda BlackBird CBR1100XX)

2008 (Yamaha Fazer 600 S2)

yeah!! its nice to get to know u guys..cougar_22,whitesugar46 & ongbak..:thumb:

Thanx HokAgE.... the outing's really greatly....friendly biker's too.... :thumb:

http://www.cbrxx.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1904&d=1174612966

THE BIRD STILL STAND!!!!

greetings bro.. i jus fell off my bike last week.. damn suay.. haha.. total damage $500+..

Jus wanna urge fellow birdies to be careful wen taking corner.. especially this wet season.. waiting for my bird torecover den can meet up wif you guysagain...

thanx for the advise bro sujak... wish u a speedy recovery...

http://www.cbrxx.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1904&d=1174612966

THE BIRD STILL STAND!!!!

Yeah Yeah,,,,everybody's friendly and warm...!!!

So good and nice....kudos..

Guys/Gals....ride safe and becareful...

Anyway, I just came back from Anotsol's funeral wake...

Please please.....to all my comrades/brothers/sisters...play safe,ride safe,..everything just be safe.... And I also wished for good health and prosperous for all folks out there...yeah

There is no Copy Right when spreading a Word on safety. :thumb: :thumb:

Hi Darnoc,

I'm also very newbie with my bike (b.b)..kekek..:cheeky:

I only own and rode for less than a week only wor...:faint:

I would suggest or prefer (myself) to service my bikey at KNT (Clifford).

As for price wise, it up to individual to judge/accept.

On the 16/NOV/2007, there's a gathering at East Coast Parkway (Burger King) at 7.30pm to 10.30pm, maybe you wanna ride down, get to know each other and sharing of tips and stuff from the 'old bird' here...keke:angel:

Last, ride safe and enjoy!! yeah:thumb:

Hi there,

Thanks for the advice.

Its a waste, i just logged in today to see that i missed the meet up with you guys. Hopefully i you guys meeting up again sometime soon.

Take care all.

haiz.. wat a sad month for me.. fell off bike.. now fell out of love... y dun i jus keep on falling...

Aisey brader....slow and steady la.

Bike fall,pick-up and send for repair,

fall out of luv.........pick urself up and concentrate on ur bike.

Dun worry la..luv will come to you eventually.........like luv doctor siak....:angel:

have "wings" and fly:thumb:

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

haiz.. wat a sad month for me.. fell off bike.. now fell out of love... y dun i jus keep on falling...

after the rain...the sun will shine eventually bro..;)

Greetings to all my BB bros !!

Just curious how does the single seater cover works? can i place things under the cover etc ??

thanks alot and Ride safe always!!

For my single seater, it has a hook/catch at the back of cover and a hole at each sides.

so u just remove ur seat,slip it at the back seat and screw both side to ur seat.

as for space,raincoat also wont fit in..

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee179/R00596/bb.gif

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee179/R00596/jetfiretransformer.jpg

Hi all bird riders.I jz sold my ST 11 n intends to get a BB which is my dream bike back in 2000 when I got a ZX-11 cos budget wise.BB then was very expensive. Now BB still stick to my mind.

I am eyeing a FR plate year 1999 EFI model, price also swee at 5k plus region(Good price?)Went to view the bike,outlook good. However,after starting the bike, the auto choke rise to rpm 1k plus which i think is normal.Thereafter maintain 1k+- rpm.During warming up time, I heard knocking sound from the engine area,but when clutch in,the sound gone and engine silent.De-clutch and the knocking sound will comes back. Once warm up,the knocking seem to gone. The knocking sound Izzt something to do with the clutch housing?(what i learn from my fren).If yes, roughly how much to repair or change it?In 2001 I ever owned a Version S, the bike also generate knocking sound during the warming up time,but it goes off once warm up.It did not give me any pro though.But it was a crab. unlike EFI for this BB.

I am always particular about temp. level for big bike. My ST always get heated up fast but maintained at half level. Can know BB normal riding in day will maintain at half or between half and 3/4? I test the bike by engine running in stationary and about 10-15min, the fan turns on and temp. pointer points at 1/2 mark and maintained.

Or izzt the tuning problem? I had never own any EFI engine bike so know nuts.....

Bird gurus here kindly advice as I really wish to own my dream bike for once...and join u guys for touring in due course.

Thank you in advance.

Hi there,

welcome to the BB family....sorry for the delay in reply. It normal for a HONDA to have clutch housing knocking sound, it is because the spring on the housing is undersizes, if you change to a new clutch housing, you won;t be surprise the knocking will still be there.

IMO as for analog temp gauge, when you ride in a cool day it should only at 1/4 mark, when it's hot, it should at 3/4 mark anything more then that is over heated. When you flush you radiator, try to add some waterwetter or use engine ice coolant it a better choice.

My present experience. Is the result of my past action

My present action, will be my future experience.

Can change but i need to noe wat causes it.Coz KS job is to detect abnormal combustion thus putting the bike in safe mode(No high revving) in order to protect the engine.I try to change to a new one and see the result.

Aniway ,Thnx Dudu.

Hi greysnail,

When I own this model, I also have this problem, for me , I just switch on and off the kill switch a few time and continue to ride and the blink will go off. It doesn't really bother me much because this problem does not do any harm to the bike. This problem seems like only like the '99 model EFI BB. I have never heard of 2001 & above model has this problem. Maybe it just a software problem on the ECU.

My present experience. Is the result of my past action

My present action, will be my future experience.

Hi Guys,

Need some advice here.

May i know the whats the air pressure used to pump the front and rear tyre's?

Also, before cleaning my carb, a full tank can only bring me 200km.

Now, i can get 240km before it hits the 'empty' mark.

However, its still kind of short for a 22liter tank and petrol isnt getting any cheaper. hehe.

May i know what is the mileage you guys get on a full tank (carb 97 model if possible)?

Also, is there a reserve fuel tank as i'm pumping only 16liters for a full tank.

Many thanks in advance. :)

Hi there,

welcome to the BB family....sorry for the delay in reply. It normal for a HONDA to have clutch housing knocking sound, it is because the spring on the housing is undersizes, if you change to a new clutch housing, you won;t be surprise the knocking will still be there.

IMO as for analog temp gauge, when you ride in a cool day it should only at 1/4 mark, when it's hot, it should at 3/4 mark anything more then that is over heated. When you flush you radiator, try to add some waterwetter or use engine ice coolant it a better choice.

Ok, thx for the sharings. Now my BB run good after changing of EO,plugs,cleaning of KNN air filter,flushing radiator,replacing new coolant and changing both tires to BT 021.

So far my first tank FC 1L = 16km....75%highway and 25% city...

92-94 (Yamaha FZ150,Suzuki Bandit,Vespa150)

98-2001 (Yamaha FZ150,Suzuki GSX-K',Yamaha Riva125,Honda X4 1300,Kawasaki ZX-11D4 ,Honda CB400 Version S,Honda Steed)

2005(Hexagon150)

2005(Yamaha Dragstar custom 400)

2006 (Honda Phantom 150)

2006-2007 ( Honda ST11)

2007 ( Honda Project Big 1)

2007 (Honda Steed VLX)

2007-2008 (Honda BlackBird CBR1100XX)

2008 (Yamaha Fazer 600 S2)

just wanna ask the bb pros ...

what is the price for bb now

carb??

efi?? - heard that is bit better than the carb as it is the improvised version of bb

and is it a good bike for a new class 2 rider n as 'bulletproof' like (now riding super4)

thks

GOD gives and forgives http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/1105/piston4zp.gif Man gets and forgets.