SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX

Guest R1szuan

yo yo...long time nvr meet u guys...quite bz nowadays...i'll drop in again soon...got any meetups juz sms me...84493221...

2006-2008>>YAMAHA TZM

2007-2009>>YAMAHA SPARK Z

2008-2009>>HONDA CB400

2009-2010>>YAMAHA RXZ:

2009-2012>>SR-71!:thumb:

2012>>>HONDA CBR1000RR

Hi guys need some advice. Roughly how much is third party insurance for 23-24 year old?

Try calling up NTUC bro..Currently i'm 26(as of 1st Jan)...and paying 1053 for third party fire and theft with NCD of 15%(i think)...

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Hihihihiihiihhihihihi Birdys...

Apologises for MIA so long...

am busy as running promo for my company....

wow u all very scary sia all very fast bird..... 2F2F .....

Blue flame no longer have any more legal pipes for birdy...

I dun noe if still gt a pair left a not can check with EE but I doubt so & get ready for an ex price...

HKL brought in mircon can try tat.. (darn brought the stupid Scorpion exhaust already)

Sailing out again tml...

Catch ya when i bck end of mth if there any outing...

Cheers & ride safe Birdys...

Haha i smsed u alrdy hor.. get back to me!

Try calling up NTUC bro..Currently i'm 26(as of 1st Jan)...and paying 1053 for third party fire and theft with NCD of 15%(i think)...

hmm mine 2nd party is like 1170 with 15% off. i am 22 this year. haha FY plater birdie.

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

Bro, i dun know what brand is hotbodies? So i dun think i seen it before, anyway i saw yoshi at my last darwin trip n devil is local 

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=1.419487,103.694499

- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darwin? australia darwin? wah u managed to see a bbird there? when i was there for 1 month the last time only see alot of duke monsters and dr650s.. no bbirdie... :(

but i havent seen a shorty on birdie before leh..

third party only from NTUC for 23-24 should be ard $1000 (without NCD) bought my bb when i was 23.. third party plus fire n theft ard $1500

I managed to get a quote of 823 for third party, 1200+ for third party, fire and theft. Is fire and theft important for blackbird? Is it a high risk bike for theft?

I managed to get a quote of 823 for third party, 1200+ for third party, fire and theft. Is fire and theft important for blackbird? Is it a high risk bike for theft?

The question is rather......Are you prepared to lose everything in case of any SUAY things happens (eg theft or fire). Ask yourself that. If you are prepared to just forgo your investment then 3rd party should be fine.

http://www.moto-station.com/ttesimages/motodivers/nouveautes2006/BMW_R1200GS_Adventure_acpz.jpg

1998 WR200 FR****M

2000 Hornet 250 FS****S

2007 Gilera SP FS****T

2007 Honda Super 4 Version S FQ****H

2008 Fazer 600S FZ****U

2009 CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird FZ***U

2011 BMW GS 1200 Adventure FBB****H

2013 Gilera VXR 200 FBB****H

darwin? australia darwin? wah u managed to see a bbird there? when i was there for 1 month the last time only see alot of duke monsters and dr650s.. no bbirdie... :(

but i havent seen a shorty on birdie before leh..

Ya, australia darwin. I know its a rare sight! Hahas

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=1.365098,103.893892

- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pimp my bike and I'll pimp your ride 😜

Dear BB comrades...

Shall we organize a cohesion as well as "PUMPET" session this coming Saturday which is the 27/08/2011?

Its been quite awhile we haven't gather around ever since the last photo shootout at the Flyer.

Bro Sujak... Do you mind to be the event organizer since many of the BBs are residing in the East?

Needed hands of support for this event bros... Kindly confirm your attendance please...

Attendance List

1) JimmyZee / 98474791 / West

:thumb:Honda & Kawasaki:thumb:

Dear BB comrades...

Shall we organize a cohesion as well as "PUMPET" session this coming Saturday which is the 27/08/2011?

Its been quite awhile we haven't gather around ever since the last photo shootout at the Flyer.

Bro Sujak... Do you mind to be the event organizer since many of the BBs are residing in the East?

Needed hands of support for this event bros... Kindly confirm your attendance please...

Attendance List

Bro, usually arnd wad tyme u all meet each other? After 11 pm?

Dear BB comrades...

Attendance List

2) JbAtRaCeR / nine eight five six five seven two three / Central (Mostly 70% confirm going coz might need to OT)

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Dear BB comrades...

Attendance List

2) JbAtRaCeR / nine eight five six five seven two three / Central (Mostly 70% confirm going coz might need to OT)

upppzz lah bro... cant do it without the devil... wahahaha...

:thumb:Honda & Kawasaki:thumb:

Dear BB comrades...

Attendance List

3)YangKru/91154829/Yishun

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=1.425548,103.833715

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pimp my bike and I'll pimp your ride 😜

The question is rather......Are you prepared to lose everything in case of any SUAY things happens (eg theft or fire). Ask yourself that. If you are prepared to just forgo your investment then 3rd party should be fine.

though bb is not really a eye catcher to thieves, but still, i would say it MIGHT have a chance of getting stolen.. Ppl steal our bikes knw that we've got HISS. But, they are looking for spares, not for bikes. So, they will strip your bike, including the RCS19 (If u have 1) then u'll be crying like a B****.. Haha.. most of the cl2 riders get 3rd party FIRE N THEFT. because we

so imo, its not worth it.. Its 1 time payment... 200+ more only... its worth the peace of sleep at night...

Via woodland or tuas?

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=1.425361,103.833784

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i confirm with u all again can... cause every sat is gf day for me haha.

(ok la scared she angry lol )

Dear BB comrades...

Attendance List

3) Sujak / nine 3 eight 5 seven 5 one 2 / East

Alamak bro, I might be BZ doing housekeeping and last minute errands.. cannot confirm as of now.. but i will still put in my name.. perhaps I can make it for the cohesion minus the pumpet.. I will try and send out mass sms and indicate your number in the message for more details can?