SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX

Guest R1szuan

Sounds SCARY uh...

Ya bro..i also got the same greeting when i first came here...lagi scary when i met them for a ride..Madman...Hantu...Satan...

Still remember during our last bb trip to mersing n melacca atv...Upon entering NSHW at ayer keroh...towards Melacca,all disappear...Poor IC have to chasing those infront....:cheeky:

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Ya bro..i also got the same greeting when i first came here...lagi scary when i met them for a ride..Madman...Hantu...Satan...

Still remember during our last bb trip to mersing n melacca atv...Upon entering NSHW at ayer keroh...towards Melacca,all disappear...Poor IC have to chasing those infront....:cheeky:

come on guys.. you shouldnt be scaring our new riders with this scary lies.. do not believe them.. you will know them more when u meet us up.. they only tok so much.. i remembered a GIXXER 750 guy challenged our BB bros here to a trip in HATYAI.. nobody stood up to the challenge... this shows that we are law abiding riders.. in SG as well as NSHW... cheers.. we are safe, not dangerous.. except for the blackgrey BB...

Bulan Puaasa kena kurung BeB....

He-he-he.....!

1999-2001= KTM200

2001-2003=S4 version S

2003/02-2004/12=BlackBird

2004/12-2007/12=Rxz125

2007/12-2008/12=R1 04

2008/12-..........=Blackbird

Who this greybird huh...terror nak mampos,ride like there's no tomorrow siak....wahlau eh.......

Me safe rider anyway,ride according to the road limit regardless in msia or Sillypore.Dun believe ask the IC and the rest here.I believe they can vouch for that.....:)

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

come on guys.. you shouldnt be scaring our new riders with this scary lies.. do not believe them.. you will know them more when u meet us up.. they only tok so much.. i remembered a GIXXER 750 guy challenged our BB bros here to a trip in HATYAI.. nobody stood up to the challenge... this shows that we are law abiding riders.. in SG as well as NSHW... cheers.. we are safe, not dangerous.. except for the blackgrey BB...

Last time we met i remembered he open challenge to hatyai...with nighthawk instead...hehehe!!

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Who this greybird huh...terror nak mampos,ride like there's no tomorrow siak....wahlau eh.......

Me safe rider anyway,ride according to the road limit regardless in msia or Sillypore.Dun believe ask the IC and the rest here.I believe they can vouch for that.....:)

wait and see.. i heard this black and grey bird is making a big entrance back into the scene..

Last time we met i remembered he open challenge to hatyai...with nighthawk instead...hehehe!!

that was the previous challenge.. the latest one was the one with the lady bird.. and speaking of which.. where is that ladybird.. is she still flying ard here...

U are still faster then me bro

i dun dare to go 61...

Wah ... your guys shouldnt be buying or riding the bird ya... kinda insulting the BB ... wakakakakaka

@sujak.... when will be the next ride? what about this friday? go pumpet or teh session also can...

and also a cohesion for all the oldies and newbies....

Welcome to this NUTzzzz House guy and gals....

:thumb:Honda & Kawasaki:thumb:

Wah ... your guys shouldnt be buying or riding the bird ya... kinda insulting the BB ... wakakakakaka

@sujak.... when will be the next ride? what about this friday? go pumpet or teh session also can...

and also a cohesion for all the oldies and newbies....

Welcome to this NUTzzzz House guy and gals....

sorry bro.. i was referring to miles/hr... LOL...

this friday seems good for cohesion.. what say the rest...

would love to see those on a BIRDIE!!!.. anybody seen a shorty pipe on a bird before? I heard its very irritating and fugly...

I did, both yoshi shorty n devil shorty.. Damn loud, sounded almost like F1! Saw it at JB while i was gas running the other day

---

- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pimp my bike and I'll pimp your ride 😜

Hihihihiihiihhihihihi Birdys...

Apologises for MIA so long...

am busy as running promo for my company....

wow u all very scary sia all very fast bird..... 2F2F .....

Blue flame no longer have any more legal pipes for birdy...

I dun noe if still gt a pair left a not can check with EE but I doubt so & get ready for an ex price...

HKL brought in mircon can try tat.. (darn brought the stupid Scorpion exhaust already)

Sailing out again tml...

Catch ya when i bck end of mth if there any outing...

Cheers & ride safe Birdys...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

Tomorrow night pumpet i'm on...Sujak..sms me if confirm...

ok bro.. will await for mass reception.. no mass reception no go..

actually i went in on wednesday den kena caught by the TP for not switching on my headlight.. luckily he let me off.. but are they able to summon us after we have cleared JB custom going towards SG.. ??