SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX

Guest R1szuan

yerah i went to bikeworkz to get it done.. but no stock. and cause my thread is rounded alrdy.. ah beng say might need to down engine then he can rethread. so now he suggest me bolting from the other side to hold up the engine and sliders. quite sad when i heard that.. :(

anyways he say can tahan leh... cause he say there are like 5 mountings on our frame.. but i am still worried la though.

Yep true bro there's a total of 5 mounting points still can tahan bro...but the engine vibration will increase abit lah...By right dont need to down engine to rethread...just that he needs to invest a tapping tool thats longer than normal ones..

Wah Greysnail, Jbat, Sujak u guys still going strong ah! Solid lah brudders!

Still alive bro..will only put down the bird to sleep once honda stops stocking parts for bb...I have huge plans for the birds once the coe ending in 2015..will strip the bird to bone chassis and rebulit everthing up again..After all this is the only honda bike that once had the title of "World's Fastest Production Bike"....

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Hi guys,

sorry if this sounds stupid, but do "Pole Lights" refer to the Pilot Lights which are turned on when you turn on your lights halfway (Middle switch position)??

Always wanted to know . . .

"... Mess with the Bull, You get the horns . . ." :bouncefire:

Current Rides:

CBR 1100 XXX Blackbird

Black Bird T-Shirt @ $39

Size S - 1 left

Size M - 4 left

Size L - 5 left

Interested, please insert your name using the format below;

eg Name / Nick / Size / Ctc Number

1)S M/braveiron/L/92963100

2)Wan/Chuckie68/M/82824657

3)Rok/Rok_Yantzen/M/98225459

4)

5)

thank you for the updated list.. will keep you informed on the date for collection..

Any kopi meet up tonight??? central part???

bro, i text you a few days ago but u didnt reply.. response was quite low..

as to date; only Jbat, aerosmith, kingrn and me are free.. but jbat and kingrn proposing a pumpet session.. if not many wanna turn up den we shall go and pumpet tonight..

hi all BB riders, just to check the battery models..

are you guys using ytz12s for your bikes? any idea where to get it at a reasonable price?

thanks!

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

Hmmm.....new knowledge that I've learn....I've experience quite abnormal vibration...is it bcoz of the motovation sliders or the FI light...coz wad i noe that when FI light appear, fuel and air intake will increase...is that correct? so that cn cause vibration too right?

Loosing one engine mounting bolt will increase vibrations abit...Yours i suspect its counterbalancer adjustment... and you have 25 blinks right?...It wont increase fuel or air intake,it juz retards the ignition timing to prevent engine knocking when using low octane fuel or during hard accleration from low rpms...

Retarding the ignition timing causes bad fuel economy when hard acceleration from low rpms..Thats the reason you get higher fuel consumption...

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

25 blinks....

Very common for after 5 or 6 yrs or follow by it's mileage...

Change ECU is the only solution, the ECU gone liow....

As this was already explain and discuss in the earlier thread...

Cheers....!

1999-2001= KTM200

2001-2003=S4 version S

2003/02-2004/12=BlackBird

2004/12-2007/12=Rxz125

2007/12-2008/12=R1 04

2008/12-..........=Blackbird

hi all BB riders, just to check the battery models..

are you guys using ytz12s for your bikes? any idea where to get it at a reasonable price?

thanks!

ask bro greysnail.. his workplace selling Yuasa battery at a cheaper price.. i think $60...

Sorry bro Sujak, u pm me a little late. The items u requested have been booked already. If buyer backs out i will keep u in mind.

BUT bro Sujak or anyone here, if u still intend to tske over my bird with everything on it plus new speedo LCD screens (birdie is in workshop to get new speedo screens) and metzeler Z8 tyres, do let me know soon. I am open to negotiation esp with an old fren. Dun wan to see my Birdie being stripped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro Reza,mind sharing wat happen to ur lcd screen?

Possible to get it repair and where to do it?

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

ask bro greysnail.. his workplace selling Yuasa battery at a cheaper price.. i think $60...

YTZ12 S is expensive la i bought YT12BS for 60 only at blk 51 paya ubi industrial park,its a small bike shop selling helmets juz behind Global motoshop

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

YTZ12 S is expensive la i bought YT12BS for 60 only at blk 51 paya ubi industrial park,its a small bike shop selling helmets juz behind Global motoshop

how expensive is this ytz12s.. i think mine is ytz12s.. bought it for $90 bucks at LAB.. will go down later and check my battery again...

Guys wads the avg mileage u guys get for a full tanks???seems like my bird is drinking petrol...full tank im getting under 200km.....

---

- }STRYKER{ sent this post via iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't Drink And Drive

Its Not Worth It

Smoke Weed And Fly

Guys wads the avg mileage u guys get for a full tanks???seems like my bird is drinking petrol...full tank im getting under 200km.....

---

with FI light on (25 blink symptom) - 220-240km

without FI light on - 280-300km

with FI light on (25 blink symptom) - 220-240km

without FI light on - 280-300km

i havent encountered the 25 blinks yet.... cause my birdie is FY plate.

and, I am getting about 280 to 320 km... sometimes 320 cause thats like i pump 21L in my tank liao

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

---

200km is super low. Suggest u get ur bike checked asap.

http://www.cbrxx.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1904&d=1174612966

THE BIRD STILL STAND!!!!

If your average fuel consumption is between 15-17km/l means its normal...The blackbird can become a real drinker when you try to reach KL below 2hrs..How much?..Try 10km/l....

"Irreplaceable"