SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX

Guest R1szuan

Bros big prob, anyone experience bad vibrations and noisy sound @ rpm4k above... Its coming from top block arnd timing chain that area....

Suspect ur cct bro,easily can change by urself- ard $60. Juz need to remove right fairing to access the area but remember do not remove the pin until u have fully install the cct.

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

Looking at it... I guess tonight meet up will be cancel...

response and weather really sucks...

So long.. Pilots... ride safe always...

Hey Jimmy,i noe its kinda suck never been able to glide across the highway with the fellow bbs. Soon will be joining the flocks so juz hold on to ur bird.....:)

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

Bro,where is the right place to do all these check on my bike?

Knt

bikewerkz

ahlai

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

Alamak bro Jebat. Naver ajak me along. Anyway tonite most prob i will be at Bukit Indah area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry bro...last minute lah...Need to leave my brains at home for a ride...so that my heart can think better at 299 lah...

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Wet day meant wet roads,be safe on the road braders,

Wishing all Muslim riders a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri maaf zahir & batin. Signing off Greysnail aka atok sipot!!!

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

Well Wishes To All Muslim BB Riders...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.....

Ride Safe & Cheers!!!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

To all bb buaya...eh riders....I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and happi holiday...

P/s:- Feel soo old today,some minah rock (riding her wave) in mid 40's beeped and winked at me while i was on my bb...:cry:

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Selamat Hari Raya to all my bros :)

When you realize that you are trapped and surrounded, you will become fearless.

When you have no way out, you will tap into your courage to stand firm.

When you have no choice, you will fight back with all you might.

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)

I noe i kinda abit late but Slamat Ari Raya 4 e Birdies and all riders in here. Gotta a quest:

Wats e difference in these 2 battery apart frm e price?

1) YTZ12S

2) YT12BS

Thanx in advance

http://www.cbrxx.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1904&d=1174612966

THE BIRD STILL STAND!!!!

I noe i kinda abit late but Slamat Ari Raya 4 e Birdies and all riders in here. Gotta a quest:

Wats e difference in these 2 battery apart frm e price?

1) YTZ12S

2) YT12BS

Thanx in advance

I happen to be making a search on a similar situation because recently I had some problems starting up my bike, then I noticed that greysnail recommended a bike shop selling helmets behind Global Motors at Ubi in one of his earlier posts which happens to be near his working place selling Blackbird batteries cheap.

Upon checking it out I then realised that the shop there was previously known as the 'auntie shop' located a few doors from Ah Boy's LAB Shop at Kelantan Lane formally selling bike stickers and other bike accessories which has since moved to their present location in Blk 51, Paya Ubi Ind Park, reason quoted when asked was because here in Ubi they can do repair works too but they have yet to get their mechanic.

Now for the battery part. Since my bike is an old gen 1 Haya using a recommended Yuasa YT12A-BS with dimension 150 x 88 x 105 mm. Blackbirds are using YT12B-BS with a dimension of 150 x 69 x 130 mm. If you google it out you will find that der are 3rd party batteries which fits the specs requirements of the Blackbird or Haya batteries but gives higher cranking power ranging from 175 CCA to 250 CCA costing between US$69.95 to US$85.95 excluding shipping.

One of the brands from http://www.ebatteriestogo.com listed Power Source WPZ12S Sealed AGM with 12 Volts - 250 CCA - 11 AH at US$85.95 without shipping costs yet. Unfortunately they do not export to S'pore but I think there is a way to solve that part by getting our vPOST to help make the delivery.

Btw just an explanatory note for CCA:

What does CCA mean?

Cold Cranking Amps is a rating used in the battery industry to define a battery's ability to start an engine in cold temperatures. You can google for more info on this too.

What I am trying to say is, from what I gather from my regular bike shop, if you want to get batteries urgently locally you can get one originating from Taiwan, looks similar to the one from China except that the securing nuts that they provide are smaller than those from China. Packaging are all the same but price wise maybe around $70 - $80 only, Bro Greysnail got it dat time for $60 only. The one from China maybe another $20 difference. The best one you can get is the one labelled on the outside in red Made in Japan and it can most probably last up to 3 years while the cheaper ones fr China maybe can tahan a year plus if you are lucky, you can get it prob from Tat Beng & Co Battery Service, telephone 6298 1110 for around $145 last on early Oct 2010 or maybe can also ask at KS Cycle at Jalan Besar right side just before the Sungei Road junction if you coming from the PIE down.

In a nutshell the YTZ12S is the better choice and I believe it is the one made in Japan too whereas the other one T12BS is the standard recommended spec which could possibly come from China or Taiwan.

I feel that the info is impt and relevant and just wanted to share what I found. Like what Confused's signature stated, ".. its still a bird... Just a diff sort LOL". Whether we ride a Blackbird or a Haya we are ALL riders on a bird.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish ALL the Muslim riders

"Selamat Hari Raya, Ma'af Zahir Batin".

Edited by Trublue

'79 CB350 Twin, '83 WR200, '84-'94 PX150-PX200, '95-'96 NV750, '96 FZR1000, '96-'97 Shadow 400, '98 ST1100, '98-'04 Intruder 800, '04-'10 Steed 400, Sept 2010-'06 Silver Wing, Sept '08, '03 Hayabusa Gen1, Oct 2012-'12 Versys 1K (Currently riding).

Happy Riding and Be Alert and Safe Always.:cheers:

Hi All, I don't think u all know me...I used to ride a Blackbird...callsign is SilverSurfer. I am still a fan of the bike but have changed my ride recently...to another predatorial bird. I wish u all the best in the new thread. To all bikerz...no matter what we ride...bikerz are brotherz...ride safe not slow.

Yamaha TZR mod to 135cc FH2388E

Honda Hornet 150

Cagiva Mito7

KTM 125 EGS FN1369K

Husqvarna SM 125

Aprilia RS 125

Honda CB1000 Project Big1 FN9481R

Honda CBRXX1100 Blackbird FG35S

Yamaha SparkZ Limited Edition F23C

Suzuki GSXR1300 L1 Hayabusa F23C

Hi All, I don't think u all know me...I used to ride a Blackbird...callsign is SilverSurfer. I am still a fan of the bike but have changed my ride recently...to another predatorial bird. I wish u all the best in the new thread. To all bikerz...no matter what we ride...bikerz are brotherz...ride safe not slow.

agreed!!!! ride safe..

ook mates.....

juz gt my hands on a set of akrapovic headers....

just the front 4 pipes am lacking the middle joint so that i can link my slip ons...

anyone have any idea where to get them other than the agent (juz in case they dun have) or where to fabricate them....?

SKMW nwadays dun seem like doing any more fabrication of headers etc....

Keeping my fingers cross...lol

also any carb birds inside tis thread have lobang for igintion advancer +4 degree...

planning to order liao but chio chio more ppl so mayb can puay abit...

anybody keen....

Very affordable performance enchancement...!!! whahahah

cheers!!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

hmmm stevn maybe u can show us a link with regards to the advancer? sad ur bro left the birdy community.. i sms him to sell me his pipe... but he duwannnn :( hahaha

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel: