SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Safety officer

ET

Yap, very sad. I'm one of the 3 singaporeans. The other 5 of my guys are malaysian chinese and indians. Too bad, most SG SO just fails to impress me with their working attitude.:dot:

now we have a clearer picture why many sillypooreans are jobless. thank god we don't have many ppl like you around...

don't get mad, i am just stating the fact. afterall, foreign talents are easier to pay and tekan. sillypooreans are just too demanding and not very willing to learn (or to be tekan, trust they have enough bullshits from the army and the garmen). except for sanmarino lah, he works so hard to read up the law book, you know. i just like his approach to thing man...

good luck to you as you continue to work with ppl who dare not challenge your leadership and demand, quietly submitting to your power, hoping to create a peaceful working relationship to keep their rice bowls.

heng aarrh, so far you are a good superior to them lah. but if they start to leave the team. kindly evaluate your perception on sillypooreans, the company pay structure, your professionalism and your perfectionalism. of course, must also change the way you treat those (whether or not they are silly or poor) who fail to impress you, poor working attitude, underperformed, screwed up, sotong fellas...

brudder, when someone needed a hand, don't give a kick at their ass. sori, just trying to speak up for those whom you have failed to assist along the way in your life. becos, you see, ppl like you are like our garmen, always come from top down, wanting to get thing done and outperform everyone, always trying to stay on top and ahead of situation. and the good chance is that, you brush off ppl like you brush the dust off your shoes.

i have been there and done that, and i don't enjoy it.

love ppl, use thing. not vice versa.

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300

read my love-hate relationship with my wee.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2305336&postcount=35

1987-kawasaki gto 110, 1990-honda rebel 250, 2004-suzuki vstrom dl650, 2009-yamaha fjr 1300, 2011-kawasaki er6f

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest aircraft
sadly to say, theres nothing in the legislation or the act or the cp is related to my job scope. coz my trade is different from the rest..its about mooring. and MOM have very very little information on mooring. so i can only brush up on my Act and legislation to understand before finding another job. Easier to learn tt way and when go to site, can practise on what i have learnt.. that's my intent..

Hi there,

You can read up on ISGOTT (5th edition) , it covered some Mooring issues.

now we have a clearer picture why many sillypooreans are jobless. thank god we don't have many ppl like you around...

don't get mad, i am just stating the fact. afterall, foreign talents are easier to pay and tekan. sillypooreans are just too demanding and not very willing to learn (or to be tekan, trust they have enough bullshits from the army and the garmen). except for sanmarino lah, he works so hard to read up the law book, you know. i just like his approach to thing man...

good luck to you as you continue to work with ppl who dare not challenge your leadership and demand, quietly submitting to your power, hoping to create a peaceful working relationship to keep their rice bowls.

heng aarrh, so far you are a good superior to them lah. but if they start to leave the team. kindly evaluate your perception on sillypooreans, the company pay structure, your professionalism and your perfectionalism. of course, must also change the way you treat those (whether or not they are silly or poor) who fail to impress you, poor working attitude, underperformed, screwed up, sotong fellas...

brudder, when someone needed a hand, don't give a kick at their ass. sori, just trying to speak up for those whom you have failed to assist along the way in your life. becos, you see, ppl like you are like our garmen, always come from top down, wanting to get thing done and outperform everyone, always trying to stay on top and ahead of situation. and the good chance is that, you brush off ppl like you brush the dust off your shoes.

i have been there and done that, and i don't enjoy it.

love ppl, use thing. not vice versa.

Well, i'm not mad. Coz i trained my staff and treat them well. I accept ideas and accept my people and my staffs view. And I personally know the person you assume I am...I am not. ;)

However I find it funny when someone could make assumptions through a simple net interface call forum. But since I could not stop ppl from making assumption and judging me, I will just have to thank you for your pointers.

Anyway, in any organization, a person who could not perform or under perform could not live up to the expectation of their superior will be left behind. Sound sad, but its the truth. The working world is not a charity organisation, its a profit making organization, a corporation working towards a common goal. Anyone left behind is "left out". Sad again, but still the truth.

Personally, I trained and guide my staffs.I does love my staffs and look at them which reminds me when I'm still new in the market. Sad to say there are just so many SG safety practitioners who I came across that just lack the drive, the motivation, the heart for their workers in the workplace. If you have all these elements, its hard for you not yearning to learn more and to work hard. I can accept someone who are weak in their knowledge or experience, but i treasure the one with the heart and the right attitude. To be the best, to work towards the best, you need the best.

Edited by Tanker79

Well, i'm not mad. Coz i trained my staff and treat them well. I accept ideas and accept my people and my staffs view. And I personally know the person you assume I am...I am not. ;)

However I find it funny when someone could make assumptions through a simple net interface call forum. But since I could not stop ppl from making assumption and judging me, I will just have to thank you for your pointers.

Anyway, in any organization, a person who could not perform or under perform could not live up to the expectation of their superior will be left behind. Sound sad, but its the truth. The working world is not a charity organisation, its a profit making organization, a corporation working towards a common goal. Anyone left behind is "left out". Sad again, but still the truth.

Personally, I trained and guide my staffs.I does love my staffs and look at them which reminds me when I'm still new in the market. Sad to say there are just so many SG safety practitioners who I came across that just lack the drive, the motivation, the heart for their workers in the workplace. If you have all these elements, its hard for you not yearning to learn more and to work hard. I can accept someone who are weak in their knowledge or experience, but i treasure the one with the heart and the right attitude. To be the best, to work towards the best, you need the best.

:thumb::thumb:

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300

1987-kawasaki gto 110, 1990-honda rebel 250, 2004-suzuki vstrom dl650, 2009-yamaha fjr 1300, 2011-kawasaki er6f

what expensive project is that that requires 7ss, 1sc and 1sm?

the boss in his right mind or not?

such provision is overboard and unnecessary.

more safey ppl does not equal to no accident.

That is absolutely true. Anyway I have join the part time company as full time. I'm in the midst of clearing out the mess and damn tiring.

Sex Kid

Guest aircraft
Anyone currently or planning to take Bachelor of Environmental and Occupational Health here??

U mean the 1 frm newcastle , facilitated by psb? It havE evolved quite abit. Heard frm my friends tat it's quite tough n needs alot of commitment, dunno is it worth the time & $. But for those without sdwsh,u can save yr half year as this degree can be used to register as RSO

U mean the 1 frm newcastle , facilitated by psb? It havE evolved quite abit. Heard frm my friends tat it's quite tough n needs alot of commitment, dunno is it worth the time & $. But for those without sdwsh,u can save yr half year as this degree can be used to register as RSO

I think if you want to be WSHO, no need waste time take degree with few years. Just take SDWSH. Just 6 to 8 months.

Go for degree only to extend yr knowledge after you become SO.

Sex Kid

Guest aircraft
I think if you want to be WSHO, no need waste time take degree with few years. Just take SDWSH. Just 6 to 8 months.

Go for degree only to extend yr knowledge after you become SO.

Sex Kid

Hi there,

How's yr FSM course ?

As my current company don't need a RSO, I'm taking SDWSH for knowledge and future opportunities.

I'm referring to FMC's post on this degree, maybe it's more useful when u want to upgrade to safety manager's role ?

Guest aircraft
Anyway, I've completed my Grad Cert in WSH from Ngee Ann. Another hurdle completed, whew!

Also NEA send letter to collect cert. Now still left FMC, exams next month. Wah this one damn taxing leh.

Sex Kid

Ya, the 2 FSM exams not play play 1 !!!

Bro, yr boss not so easy to tekan lah. Anyway, are you going to take my place at 485? If boss wants me back also can leh, but with improved pay package :)

now u know how the Bai works..btw i'll be at orchard for thr meantime.another experienced so will take over ur place..if u miss the Bai, let me know n i'll make sure he calls u back :angel:

Do not trouble trouble unless trouble troubles you

its gr8 to see such debates...i wld love to learn a thing or two from u guys..CSTAY66 and TANKER79. hope to c u ard at our 2nd meetup..

i love to see show too. :cheeky:

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300

Guest aircraft
Yes i'm going to take this DEgree of EOHS in JUNE.... :)

Hehe, good for you. Safety Manager in the making. Can skip some modules also.

Yea. WSH -Manager in future. hahas I wanna be a WSH-Manager maybe in Malaysia in future. Plan to relocte to there one day,.

try usa and uk, the demand for safety ppl there is higher.

malaysia?? all malaysians are crossing over to look for jobs in sinkapoor lah. there is no job for sillypooreans... unless your company started a branch there and they need you to be there for a while..., just a while.

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300

those who wish to work in the middle east, it will be best if you can have 2-3 years working experience in the oil and gas industry.

you will command a better and higher salary.

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300