SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Product : Engine Oil Discussion

ypvs

perhps if u get 2 bottles of 1gallon(3.785 litres) around 7.57litres for $30usd would be more bang for ur buck?

I'm personally using rotella t6 @21.74usd a gallon and either of these are recommended to use in a motorcycle engines coz of the jaso ma2 rating.

at current price of $15 USD for the gallon bottle will be much more worthy as you get extra 2 quarts.

when I make my purchase, the gallon bottle was about $23 or so USD so the smaller bottle was actually cheaper back than. maybe the cheaper price is due to black Friday sales.

both T and T6 is suitable for motorcycle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at current price of $15 USD for the gallon bottle will be much more worthy as you get extra 2 quarts.

when I make my purchase, the gallon bottle was about $23 or so USD so the smaller bottle was actually cheaper back than. maybe the cheaper price is due to black Friday sales.

yeah man..sometimes the price go up n down like stock market...have to wait for the cheap times...hehehe..if usd$23 per gallon thats freaking pricey yo!...

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

apologies for going to OT in this thread.

just need you guys help to read a spark plug. today changed the spark plug for my scooter. when i pulled the old plug, i realize the mechanic has been using wrong plug for the scooter. my scooter is using CR8E and the plug pulled out is Denso U20EPR9 which is equivalent to NGK CPR6EA-9. If i am not wrong, the plug is mean for honda wave. it a totally wrong plug with hotter heat range and different insulated tip.

i guess the ex-owner did not realize the mistake made. piss-off with such mechanic who use whatever is convenience for them. anyway, took some pictures of the plug and it doesn't look that bad to me. hope no damage is done to the engine.

20141218_191237_resized.jpg20141218_191308_resized.jpg20141218_192633_resized.jpg20141218_192701_resized.jpg20141218_192710_resized.jpg

apologies for going to OT in this thread.

just need you guys help to read a spark plug. today changed the spark plug for my scooter. when i pulled the old plug, i realize the mechanic has been using wrong plug for the scooter. my scooter is using CR8E and the plug pulled out is Denso U20EPR9 which is equivalent to NGK CPR6EA-9. If i am not wrong, the plug is mean for honda wave. it a totally wrong plug with hotter heat range and different insulated tip.

i guess the ex-owner did not realize the mistake made. piss-off with such mechanic who use whatever is convenience for them. anyway, took some pictures of the plug and it doesn't look that bad to me. hope no damage is done to the engine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]316562[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]316563[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]316564[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]316565[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]316566[/ATTACH]

wow like that mechanic suka suka use different plug ah...hehehe

anyways how abt u get CR8EIX iridium spark plug from amazon..cost a bit lest den sing$10 ...im goin order with some ebc brake pads to get over the usd125 free shipping requirement...u want one bro?..hehe

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

wow like that mechanic suka suka use different plug ah...hehehe

anyways how abt u get CR8EIX iridium spark plug from amazon..cost a bit lest den sing$10 ...im goin order with some ebc brake pads to get over the usd125 free shipping requirement...u want one bro?..hehe

thanks for the offer. i got 3 CR8EIX from amazon. cost me $20 for 3 when there is an offer. haha...

you still ordering? might join you if you still have not. haha... thks.

• 2 weeks later...
thanks for the offer. i got 3 CR8EIX from amazon. cost me $20 for 3 when there is an offer. haha...

you still ordering? might join you if you still have not. haha... thks.

fuyoo....$20 for 3 is a superb offer...if its in sgd dollars is even more superb!

ooops i only ordered one CR8EIX....it can be yours for the princely sum of sgd $9.90....how many does ur bike need actually?

im also using using 4 CR8EIX n bought just a new set a month ago....so I dont mind having a reserve of CR8EIX...jus msg me at 90035504 if u do need to add one more to ur back up ur store of CR8EIX

how often need to change oil for Honda cbr150r?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0RumHmTXc75NzdmMjQyMzktNjYzMC00NDRmLWFlZmMtNjVjMjU5MGZkYThm/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0RumHmTXc75MWFiYzdhNWUtNGExNC00OTVhLWE5YzAtMmE3MzYyNmRlNTYx/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

maybe u can try this website for the info u need?

it can be wrong coz when i was reading the manual the cbr150r is using coolant

• 2 weeks later...

two red notes/quart.

Had to set idling higher.

First ride shifting was rough. After that I was wowed.

Ester oils shifts extremely well and the clutch feels better :slurp::slurp:

Previously was using maxima pro plus.

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

anybody can confirmed for me coz it seems amazon does not have any more free international shipping to Singapore for most diesel engine oils like rotella t6 and rotell t triple

Hi, any recommended engine oil for my SYM joyride EVO 200i? Hitting 5km mark soon..

the manual ask for 10w30 and API SH or above if i am not wrong. just use any oil that meet this requirement and you are good to go. for our weather, a 10w40 is fine as well so no issue if you have problem finding 10w30 oil.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...