SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Product : Engine Oil Discussion

ypvs

HL Cycle is having a buy one get one free promotion till 29th Jan for Bardahl engine oil.

Fully synthetic 10W50 $26

Semi synthetic 10W40 $20

scooter oil 10W40 $16

thinking of getting a couple of bottle:P

COnfirm? I just checked their website, no such thread.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg228/mercenary_017/BusaKenji.jpg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone heard of ordering 4t and 2t oil from amazon before? Thinking of getting it in bulk as it's much cheaper than getting it in SG. Finding ways to maintain my 2 stroke at a cheaper rate... :cool:

Yeah me. Need to try and error with amazonglobal. Its not so user friendly.

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

Genuine ma??

Anyone buy motul from them be4??

have not brought this engine oil from them yet so no idea. but i suppose there is some security feature that prevent counterfeit.

i did send an email to Motul Singapore asking them how to identify the security feature.

after 1 week they reply that Motul does have anti-tempering feature on their oil but instead of telling me how to identify them, they ask me the reason why i am asking.

I replied that i found some Motul oil at a good price and it just for precaution measure not that i suspect anything and hope they let me know how to go about it.

after nearly a month, they replied asking me the details of the shop and again leaving out on the know-how i am asking for. i gave up trying to communicate with them anymore. they are simply not answering my question. also, i do not wish to cause any trouble to others business just in case they will be faulted for selling below SRP which will benefit end-users like us.

i will try to send an email to Motul USA for help. heard they are quite friendly.

anyway, i have brought some castrol oil at a much cheaper price then other shop from Ah boy before and have no reason to suspect anything.

have not brought this engine oil from them yet so no idea. but i suppose there is some security feature that prevent counterfeit.

i did send an email to Motul Singapore asking them how to identify the security feature.

after 1 week they reply that Motul does have anti-tempering feature on their oil but instead of telling me how to identify them, they ask me the reason why i am asking.

I replied that i found some Motul oil at a good price and it just for precaution measure not that i suspect anything and hope they let me know how to go about it.

after nearly a month, they replied asking me the details of the shop and again leaving out on the know-how i am asking for. i gave up trying to communicate with them anymore. they are simply not answering my question. also, i do not wish to cause any trouble to others business just in case they will be faulted for selling below SRP which will benefit end-users like us.

i will try to send an email to Motul USA for help. heard they are quite friendly.

anyway, i have brought some castrol oil at a much cheaper price then other shop from Ah boy before and have no reason to suspect anything.

Thanks for your input bro :) hope motul will reply u and update us here cause the reason for me to diy is to save money and learn more about my bike..... So I hope that I can get a genuine product and not spoilt the name of motul.

Thanks for your input bro :) hope motul will reply u and update us here cause the reason for me to diy is to save money and learn more about my bike..... So I hope that I can get a genuine product and not spoilt the name of motul.