SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Anime fans?

Hondanohito

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any of you guys manage to catch the whole series of eyeshield?

been stuck on episodes 60+ couldnt find anymore

I think it's still ongoing. Check here

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Is this a site to download ??

Are there any eng subs?

:cheeky:

Nope, just a site full of information. Still have a long way to go, I believe.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

any of you guys manage to catch the whole series of eyeshield?

been stuck on episodes 60+ couldnt find anymore

try here

http://www.veoh.com/search.html?numResults=20&action=search&type=&fromSearchForm=fromSearchForm&search=eyeshield+21+1

John 15:7 (New International Version)

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

-- it's true & it really works for me. :)

:sian:

9 yrs old gal was caught downloading anime. Other students fined $3000 for downloading anime.

Many thot it can't be traceable, but everyone is wrong.

Quoted from paper -

[ He said: 'I heard from friends that if I downloaded anime using a particular peer-to-peer file sharing protocol, it would be difficult to track.

Peer-to-peer file sharing allows users to download files in small information packets from multiple users, instead of a single source.]

Unquote.

Read details here -->

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,137645,00.html?

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

FYI, P2P is indeed hard to track, even harder if u're on wireless.

of cos 'OBEX' dun have e right to track those IPs who're doing illegal d/l of their anime, if u could think futher, u might had guess who leaked out the IPs to OBEX.

S*****T/ S******B/ M|

well, they might gotten some goodies from the OBEX. who koes.

money counts~!!!

LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?

U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

å¶çš„离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留

你期望你所è¦å¾—, 但å´æ²¡æœ‰å‘现到你所真正ç惜的

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~limtianc/achew_sig.gif

p2p like bittorrent clients use many download sources like individual home pc thru torrent tracker servers.

paper print wrong info why these ppl r caught is not becoz of downloading but illegal distributing.

when u distribute they can track the individual source.

there r tens, hundreds, thousands, millions, billions downloads thru bittorrent.

just like microsoft windows pirated OS, doesn't worth the legal cost to bring every individual to court.

FYI, P2P is indeed hard to track, even harder if u're on wireless.

of cos 'OBEX' dun have e right to track those IPs who're doing illegal d/l of their anime, if u could think futher, u might had guess who leaked out the IPs to OBEX.

S*****T/ S******B/ M|

well, they might gotten some goodies from the OBEX. who koes.

money counts~!!!

Agree, each time i switch on my laptop & connect to the wireless router, the DHCP server inside my router will assign my laptop a new IP address.

So , its almost impossible to track.

Not to mention whenever i switched off & on the router, the ISP provider usually assign a new IP address to my router from its pool of IP addresses.

Maybe Stsoh is right, they were caught becoz of direct distribution. And i believe all ISP providers in Spore are using proxy servers, so when anime files travel from single IP address to another IP address, it is easily recorded & captured in the proxy servers.

:smile:

wld appreciate anybody who can clear this matter up for me.

the way i see it, there are 3 ways to watch anime:

1) via P2P like the old kazaa network

2) via torrents

3) via streaming video sources such as youtube and veoh

exactly which of these 3 is the one done by the kids who got caught 'downloading the anime'?

i long ago gave up method 1 and i dont trust method 2... just wanna sure exactly which type they track...

thanx

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/689/siggyyy.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/203/hsmj.jpg

It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

wld appreciate anybody who can clear this matter up for me.

the way i see it, there are 3 ways to watch anime:

1) via P2P like the old kazaa network

2) via torrents

3) via streaming video sources such as youtube and veoh

exactly which of these 3 is the one done by the kids who got caught 'downloading the anime'?

i long ago gave up method 1 and i dont trust method 2... just wanna sure exactly which type they track...

thanx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odex#Odex_.22Catching.22_Methodology

After reading the above, option 1 & 2 is obviously out of the question. Coz they are both P2P basically.

Some may think Option 3 seems viable, as long as you flushed out all IE temp & cache files from yr PC after watching. But then again if Odex have access to the ISP 's Proxy server, they can request for those local IP addresses which had previously accessed the webpage (Veoh or Youtube) which contains the Bleach files. Remember that all files need to pass thru the proxy servers before coming to the our individual PC, so a complete copy may still retrievable from the proxy servers, even when we have deleted our copies.

:(

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.aigo.com.sg/index.cfm?GPID=%2D8&DOB=0&DPN=1&PrSID=0&PrPLA=2&PrPCID=16&PrCID=49&PrID=220

there 's a new gadget which can play RMVB files directly. RMVB files are mostly available from china download sites. The file size for same bitrate & resolution is about half. :smile:

http://www.aigo.com.sg/index.cfm?GPID=%2D8&DOB=0&DPN=1&PrSID=0&PrPLA=2&PrPCID=16&PrCID=49&PrID=220

there 's a new gadget which can play RMVB files directly. RMVB files are mostly available from china download sites. The file size for same bitrate & resolution is about half. :smile:

bro actually u can download a codec that will allow u to play rmvb or rm files using ur existing Windows Media Player :cheeky: have been using it for quite sometime. its called Real Alternative. google it i'm sure you'll be able to find it.

another huge Bleach,Naruto,Samurai 7, Basilisk Kouga Ninpouchou etc fan here

i was chatting with a lawyer regarding this case. he actually told me odex has no case to sue for 2 reasons.

1) They are not the copy-right holders or the exclusive licensee.

meaning they do not own the copy right or the exclusive licence.

what is an exclusive licence? it is the the the right given to by the ORIGINAL copy right holder.

Odex got their distributorship from some CHINA distributor. anyway even if you are the Exclusive Distrubutor it does not mean that you are the Exclusive Licensee. 2ndly, they claim to be representing a group of Anime companies which downright says that they are not an Exclusive Licensee.

Example New Line Cinema produces certain movies but when they release on DVD it is distributed by New Line Home Entertainment. in this case New Line Cinema is the copyright holder and its exclusive licensee is New Line Home Entertainmant. Whoever comes after that has actually no right to sue for copyright.

Remember, the onus is on the copyright holder and exclusive licensee to sue for damages not anyone else.

2) There are 2 types of copyright infringment, civil and criminal.

In the case of criminal, it is very easy to prove. you download and u sell earn money, (priated DVDs etc...) in that case sure die one...

obviously the kids they are catching are not doing anything illegal unless the entrepreneur is so successful and they are really doing business lol...

the next one its civil infringment.. in civil infringement you need to prove that the download is VERY VERY substantial and will cause a lot of losses to the company. Even if u download bleach from eps 1 to now 137 and it is a like 40-50gb of data downloaded, it is still 1 title. Bleach. if u purchase the whole series also wun cost u more than $500.

you go calculate ba with each anime at least 100++ mb. its not so easy to catch you for having substantial amount of downloads especially they only check you for a month(i think its april)...

Walk a thousand miles.

damn,no way of d/l anymore???

anyone knows if black blood brothers has only 12 episodes or are there more?

there's word that Black Blood Brothers II is in the works.... but not yet confirmed~

so sad cannot d/l anime liaoz~ must go stand at comic book stores read manga...... with my Eng/Chinese dictionary!!!! :cry:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/8/8f/Laserrave.gif

FROZEN...