SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NSR150SP Riders

firesaint

BTW jus now saw skull and benson... I think they going m'sia also. But mi and djbotak is FIFO... hehehe! 10.35 set off... 11.30pm i reach home. Somemore, i still go bank take $$ and wipe my bike... So be much more faster. Next time must c how fast is the FIFO... hehee

Nice meeting DJbotak!!! whahaha~ Although no botak:X... Next time, we must do it faster! Chop chop~

nice meeting u too...

oh ok..next time try faster...juz now u so fast lo...hard to catch up sia...

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc111/djbotak/PICT0079.jpg

once armour, always armour, recce forever...

in stealth we move with swiftness we strike...

• Replies 140.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wait4me

• lwfc

• MC28

• garfieldrox

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

then what will happen when i squeeze rear brake? will casue any danger to me anot? haha not worth it if it will.

wa lau , u wan to know piston jam how ma..

then now i tell u to renact it

u ask me will how??

COE should be expiring in 2011 which means around 2 years for u to ride..Maybe sell off 1 year later for 900-1000 so a lost of 900 in a year doesnt seem that bad..

But add in ur insurance etc, should be near 3k OTR..

On the side note, if it's only $50 more, why didnt the other guy offered that extra $50 to secure the deal if it's so damn good??? :angel:

Let's see what others have to say..

The price that he stated in his advert is $2000 (neg) but i think after nego tat fellow wants $1850. but the seller is looking for anything that is higher and he will let go...

And yes COE 2011..(dats the problem)

:confused:

The price that he stated in his advert is $2000 (neg) but i think after nego tat fellow wants $1850. but the seller is looking for anything that is higher and he will let go...

opps... quote wrongly...

Edited by blythe

expect of the unexpected !!:box:

ho a bit more

garage sale can find cheaper sp ..

u are never gurantee a perfect bike

so mine is nv jam la. jam = fly

yap unless u quick qucik clutch in la

can anyone describe how piston jam feel like? cause at around 100km/h my bike engine sound changed. change to a very low tone sound, then engine no power. i stop at road side for 10 mins, start again, blow at neutral. it works perfectly fine. is this piston jam? i got a feeling is the stomach problem.

btw just changed stomach today

if u piston jam.

u cant even START the bike. :sian:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/amandaxp/topburanko.gifhttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/amandaxp/02982fc9.gif .

Hi sp riders, today just went down with fren to view a ft plate sp. it comes with original fairing and everything is just stock.. view it and realised that the bike is just perfect (not a single scratch on the fairing--really like new) and the engine is running VERY well as the owner really takes good care of the machine..

The higgest offer now from another buyer is $1850. this was wat the owner told us..anything higher will let go..so the seller told my fren (my fren is buying the bike) if he hit $1900, confirm let go..

Therefore, i need advise from you guys, do you think this price($1900) is reasonable for a ft plate?? (not forgetting the points i mentioned earlier, original fairing with ABSOLUTELY NO SCRATCHES AND ALL STOCK, NO MODIFICATION)

:confused::confused:

1. not a single scratch on the fairing. he can jolly well go for a respray lor.

even if its original fairings. those stickers can be sticked back.

2. how u know engine running very well? u've been a mech b4? how u know the owner really takes care of the bike? u know him personally? did u test the bike? the alignment the chain and everything?

3. for 2k. u can get FU plate de . with COE ending later.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/amandaxp/topburanko.gifhttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/amandaxp/02982fc9.gif .

now, currently, for me, is nothing to do de la.

coz no job liao. kena retrenched. =(

i also want to change job lei... haha... just bear with it till i grad from my course... now just start doing m assignment... tmr need to submit de.. opps~

night still young

last time this time night is really still young for me la.. now working liao cannot...

i also want to change job lei... haha... just bear with it till i grad from my course... now just start doing m assignment... tmr need to submit de.. opps~

last time this time night is really still young for me la.. now working liao cannot...

i ish still am working ah ..

haha forgot to mention, i now working and studying part time... so.. ya..

damn , yr life must be tough ////

now adauys youngster little little bit complain le ah

:cheeky:

i suggest u bear wit it la..

coz now hard to find jobs~

hehe... last month hor... i took 2days leave for tp, then work 1 day, n on mc for 2 days again... next wk on leave again..

so cannot.... now alrdy kanna aim at work liao.. hehe.. surf too much net...