SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NSR150SP Riders

firesaint

maybe i was quite lucky to ignore instead of pressured to change

sad to say , my dear fellow SP rider

this might sound harsh but its better to let go your bike and get something cheaper

SP is not a cheap bike to maintain.

Hmm bro don't mind me asking but why do you say that ? Only problem is I can't sell my bike now because it's still under COI until October this year.

• Replies 140.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wait4me

• lwfc

• MC28

• garfieldrox

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm bro don't mind me asking but why do you say that ? Only problem is I can't sell my bike now because it's still under COI until October this year.

because sp is not a cheap bike to jus play and forget .

now u tow back home and wait for $$$$

You should have spend some time to read more about SP before getting one. I only recommend getting SP if you stick with it till her COE end. The money spent on wear and tear you will never get back. SP have another nickname, Super Problematic. I have a short period where only my rear brake is working, another period only front brake working. Did top, clutch overhaul and many minor stuff. That being said, SP can be one of the best bike to ride (imo) if all is in good condition.

2001 HONDA NSR150SP FT97xxU 02 Apr 2016 to ~

1991 HONDA CBR400RR L FL35xxT 15 Dec 2017 to ~

You should have spend some time to read more about SP before getting one. I only recommend getting SP if you stick with it till her COE end. The money spent on wear and tear you will never get back. SP have another nickname, Super Problematic. I have a short period where only my rear brake is working, another period only front brake working. Did top, clutch overhaul and many minor stuff. That being said, SP can be one of the best bike to ride (imo) if all is in good condition.

Yup. Best bike to ride for the class of 150cc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. That wasn't me. I upgraded to 400x. Occasionally still warm up my bike and race around car park.

Hmm. Thou I upgraded. But the sound of NSR rev-ing is still deeply engraved in me. Rode my nsr for 8 years. Very reliable and served me really well.

I just so happened to accidentally open an old nsr gathering video taken long time ago. Then came in here to take a look. SP-irited

this video?

wish to have an outing with that many SP now at most 12?

Wow. Now got nsr150 whatsapp group ?

Wah. At most 12 means we still holding on to one of the rare bike.

yeah there's a whatapp group now. easier to communicate. because the facebook group most people aren't active, only the sellers and advertisers still there. there's a lot of SP still on the road, the whatsapp group has about 100 people, but most arent active. and only a few turn up for meetings, that's why i wish we can gather in numbers like the video.

you wanna join the grp?

yeah there's a whatapp group now. easier to communicate. because the facebook group most people aren't active, only the sellers and advertisers still there. there's a lot of SP still on the road, the whatsapp group has about 100 people, but most arent active. and only a few turn up for meetings, that's why i wish we can gather in numbers like the video.

you wanna join the grp?

can i join the whatapp grp? :)

you wanna join the grp?

Yup. Sure.

Hi!

New sp rider here. Got my lic and bike on the same day last week.

Will be collecting bike tomorrow!

Saw that ya'll have a group chat for the SP riders, may I join please? (:

Am totally noob in bikes stuffs.. so would like to understand more from the old birds here!

Many thanks in advance!

Hi!

New sp rider here. Got my lic and bike on the same day last week.

Will be collecting bike tomorrow!

Saw that ya'll have a group chat for the SP riders, may I join please? (:

Am totally noob in bikes stuffs.. so would like to understand more from the old birds here!

Many thanks in advance!

Congrats on getting your license. On the other hand, prepare to spend some money on wear and tear :cheeky:

2001 HONDA NSR150SP FT97xxU 02 Apr 2016 to ~

1991 HONDA CBR400RR L FL35xxT 15 Dec 2017 to ~