SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NSR150SP Riders

firesaint

• Replies 140.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wait4me

• lwfc

• MC28

• garfieldrox

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should have spend some time to read more about SP before getting one. I only recommend getting SP if you stick with it till her COE end. The money spent on wear and tear you will never get back. SP have another nickname, Super Problematic. I have a short period where only my rear brake is working, another period only front brake working. Did top, clutch overhaul and many minor stuff. That being said, SP can be one of the best bike to ride (imo) if all is in good condition.

I bought sp cause it's rare. And i know it will be exp in terms of maintainence. We will never know everything. We are always learning

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
wah u still around here lol

Everything in this forum seems just like yesterday...... e golden times...

Past Ride: FV5283E(KRR150) FL1135D(GSXR400RP) FQ1692K(CBR400RR) FQ2815S(NSR250RSP) FY7366X(Y125Z) FS366Z(YZF-R6S) FX8000A(Y125Z) FQ6261M(NSR250RSP) FBD1686U(GSX-R 1000 K8) FX8000A(SYM NEW FIGHTER 150) FBL2085E(YZF-R1 RN22)

Present Ride:

-

Live To Ride :popcorn:

Everything in this forum seems just like yesterday...... e golden times...

yalor... i heard from cs u wana buy nsr again? ^^

can go rounding again lol

'96 nsr250sp

'90 nsr250r

'18 yzf-r6

• 2 weeks later...
not much SP leave OTR.

My FT plate sp coe ends in October 2021. Last batch of sp i reckon should be in 2002. Lets see how many sp will pass the 20year old mark :cheer::cheer::cheer:

2001 HONDA NSR150SP FT97xxU 02 Apr 2016 to ~

1991 HONDA CBR400RR L FL35xxT 15 Dec 2017 to ~

• 2 weeks later...
new incentive by NEA, give you 3.5k if you scrap a bike that was registered before 2003. now resale prices all shootup

Increase in supply but no increase in demand. Old bikes not easy to pass annual inspection, especially the emission test...

wow~ good to see that still so much SP around~

No One In This World Is A Virgin. Cause Life Always Fcuk You Over and Over Again. Rides: 05May13~ NSR SP FQ **** X 2 stroke power! 05May15~ RVF400 FQ **** D V engine power! 04Jun16~ YZF-R1 FBG **** M Xplane power! 26Nov16~ LC135 FBC **** J SPARK big bore! 03Mar18~ BMWGSA F **** D GSR1200ADV! 23Apr20~ CB400 Bold'r FBC ***** J inLine4

wow~ good to see that still so much SP around~

The S1krr is truly a fantastic bike to ride, but im also still happily riding my sp as my workhorse! Best 2b bike imo

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, would like to seek advice.. my bike suddenly unable to start after didn't ride for 2days. There's battery(neutral light can be seen) and fuel. i have tried to change the fuse and CDI but still unable to start. I tow to bike shop, he say he can't find the problem, might be magnetic coil or cable issue. He suggest me to scrap as spare part if difficult to be found. Should i try to find spare part or scrap the bike?

Hi, would like to seek advice.. my bike suddenly unable to start after didn't ride for 2days. There's battery(neutral light can be seen) and fuel. i have tried to change the fuse and CDI but still unable to start. I tow to bike shop, he say he can't find the problem, might be magnetic coil or cable issue. He suggest me to scrap as spare part if difficult to be found. Should i try to find spare part or scrap the bike?

Carb bikes are very simple. Start from the most basic. Change spark plug and wash the carb. My SP was collecting dust for 6months, after i came back cannot start at all even push start. My mech just change spark plug and wash carb. TADA!

Carb bikes are very simple. Start from the most basic. Change spark plug and wash the carb. My SP was collecting dust for 6months, after i came back cannot start at all even push start. My mech just change spark plug and wash carb. TADA!

Thanks for the suggestion. i shall check with the mechanic about it. cause he suggest that it may be electrical.

Thanks for the suggestion. i shall check with the mechanic about it. cause he suggest that it may be electrical.

To find out electrical problems is very time consuming. But electrical-wise, SP can be considered simple compared to newer bikes. Only depends if your mech got the time and willing to do or not.

when you kick is there a cranking sound like going to start?

check your plug and plug coil

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
NSR ride out on 24th feb 2018 about 20 ridershttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjWFNO94GTk

wow nice, dont see many sp otr nowadays! good to see that sp group still going strong! miss my sp and the times we had especially at 20T!!!! 2 stroke ftw~

Honda NSR150SP: 2012-2015

Honda RVF NC35: 2015

Triumph Daytona 675: 2015-present

SYM GTS 200: 2016-present

Conquered Places: Chiang Mai, MHS, Pai, Doi Inthanon, Bangkok, Hatyai, Danok, Genting, KL, Port Dickson, Seremban, Malacca, Kluang, Mersing, Desaru

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...