SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

4 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

practise theory test need to pay ah?

I remember back in the days.. practise is free.. only real test need to pay.. 😂

Now everything oso need money...

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Last time i at ssdc i rmb had to do 3 TTT la.. 2 for practice n 1 is the trial test.. or was it 2?? Sorry i forgot already. The instructor should have written on the whiteboard how many times u need to take b4 the RTT.. 

Yeah... 1 lesson 1 practice 1 trial test so total is 3 

6 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Now everything oso need money...

10 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

practise theory test need to pay ah?

I remember back in the days.. practise is free.. only real test need to pay.. 😂

yeah... now everythings also need money. wah... last time free good for u

Edited by Rayrix
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rayrix said:

Yeah... 1 lesson 1 practice 1 trial test so total is 3 

U complete all practical 8 lessons already? RTT only valid for 1 year so u actually dun have to rush to complete all the theory

1 hour ago, Nakuru said:

U complete all practical 8 lessons already? RTT only valid for 1 year so u actually dun have to rush to complete all the theory

I completed all the practical already. Oh.... RTT don't have to clear so fast haiya just wanted to clear all test is damn sian la 

1 hour ago, Rayrix said:

I completed all the practical already. Oh.... RTT don't have to clear so fast haiya just wanted to clear all test is damn sian la 

ohhh.. ya then u need to clear RTT b4 u can book ur TP.. ok la.. very fast can clear de leh.. i contemplating whether to go take my 2a or not haha

13 hours ago, Rayrix said:

this mean older generation does have its perks.. hahahahaha.. 😂

last time also easier to pass.. haha..

heng I gotten my class 2 earlier this year.. settled all at one go.. 😂

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

5 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

this mean older generation does have its perks.. hahahahaha.. 😂

last time also easier to pass.. haha..

heng I gotten my class 2 earlier this year.. settled all at one go.. 😂

yeah.... good for u congrat. Now also quite hard to pass

12 hours ago, Nakuru said:

ohhh.. ya then u need to clear RTT b4 u can book ur TP.. ok la.. very fast can clear de leh.. i contemplating whether to go take my 2a or not haha

yeah... go and take lo ride honda 400CC the engine sound nice sia. now just wanna pass my whatever RTT theory test failed 3 times already welp... have to pass it. 

Edited by Rayrix
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rayrix said:

yeah... go and take lo ride honda 400CC the engine sound nice sia. now just wanna pass my whatever RTT theory test failed 3 times already welp... have to pass it. 

i heard from my friend who is taking 2b at ssdc say they changed a lot of new bikes? im intending to go down this sat to check out n test whether i can ride the super4.. i broke my left knee while riding last year and haven fully recover so its still kinda weak now 🤣 RTT quite ez leh.. u gotta read more carefully cos sometimes the phrasing is a trap.. 

2 hours ago, Rayrix said:

yeah.... good for u congrat. Now also quite hard to pass

Thanks! I heard it will get worse.. after the digital "TP test" come out.. 100% foolproof.. every mistake will be captured... faster get your license... 😛 

1 hour ago, Nakuru said:

i heard from my friend who is taking 2b at ssdc say they changed a lot of new bikes? im intending to go down this sat to check out n test whether i can ride the super4.. i broke my left knee while riding last year and haven fully recover so its still kinda weak now 🤣 RTT quite ez leh.. u gotta read more carefully cos sometimes the phrasing is a trap.. 

You also.. can walk.. faster go take liaoz.. later digital TP come out = too late liaoz... 😂

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

4 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Yeah... ssdc change new bikes already. GWS man. 44/50 3 times. yeah ik the qns sometimes it tricky 

3 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

Thanks! I heard it will get worse.. after the digital "TP test" come out.. 100% foolproof.. every mistake will be captured... faster get your license... 😛 

Np....oh digital tp omg.... I hope so to faster pass hahaha 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rayrix said:

Yeah... ssdc change new bikes already. GWS man. 44/50 3 times. yeah ik the qns sometimes it tricky 

Np....oh digital tp omg.... I hope so to faster pass hahaha 

Then u gotta memorise the answer already.. they usually ask same qns 1.. try booking the TTT again to memorise?

19 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Then u gotta memorise the answer already.. they usually ask same qns 1.. try booking the TTT again to memorise?

yeah... now i try to figure it out which 2 ans is wrong 

On 9/29/2023 at 6:55 PM, Rayrix said:

i went down to ssdc today but didnt see any of the instructors i know.. wanted to tried sitting on the bike to see if my leg can tahan or not but end up didnt.. :( but seems like they only change the 2b bikes.. 2A still the same super4.. 

5 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

i went down to ssdc today but didnt see any of the instructors i know.. wanted to tried sitting on the bike to see if my leg can tahan or not but end up didnt.. :( but seems like they only change the 2b bikes.. 2A still the same super4.. 

Some of the S4 got lowered seats too. Can ask them to test sitting. Maybe those you know are on a different shift. Try again next week :) You still riding that grom?

16 minutes ago, Siphon said:

Some of the S4 got lowered seats too. Can ask them to test sitting. Maybe those you know are on a different shift. Try again next week :) You still riding that grom?

i think all same height no lowered seat leh.. but i did sit on 1 early this year while i was still in my leg brace n the height n weight still ok la.. so i guess if i can sit properly on it while on my leg brace, i shouldnt have much problem now right?? i think 1 of the instructor i was closer with left.. the supervisor wasnt around also.. 

i dont ride as often now but i still kept my grom around la.. i actually bought another vespa but oso very under utilised 🤣

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Yeah... they change 2b bikes

On 10/1/2023 at 12:03 AM, Nakuru said:

i think all same height no lowered seat leh.. but i did sit on 1 early this year while i was still in my leg brace n the height n weight still ok la.. so i guess if i can sit properly on it while on my leg brace, i shouldnt have much problem now right?? i think 1 of the instructor i was closer with left.. the supervisor wasnt around also.. 

i dont ride as often now but i still kept my grom around la.. i actually bought another vespa but oso very under utilised 🤣

gal confirm can try sit de la.. guy go and ask confirm kanna scolding... hahhahahahahhaha

1 hour ago, adesmond2 said:

gal confirm can try sit de la.. guy go and ask confirm kanna scolding... hahhahahahahhaha

If u ask nicely they normally is ok la.. but i dun dare ask those i dunno de leh.. hahaha 

• Like 1