• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2 hours ago, Manketot27 said:

Noted with thanks.. the problem is mine is 23oct rtt hope to pass in 1st try.. cos nxt wk mine pract 7 after that need to wait again till my rtt clear..

can try to book ttt a few days before your rtt, so that your memory would still be fresh. good luck for your prac 7!

Question, I know cannot put right leg down when stopping/while negotiating corner. But can right leg be down after stopping, say to change gear? 

14 minutes ago, Azzie said:

Question, I know cannot put right leg down when stopping/while negotiating corner. But can right leg be down after stopping, say to change gear? 

No. right leg can be down only at ebrake station. u should change to gear 1 before stopping.

4 hours ago, Manketot27 said:

Now i need to clear my lesson n rtt then can book for my t.p.. yesterday was my pract 7 first try i pass. Hope test date still have for this month..

Congrats & all the best!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kenl
      Model: SYM Joyride S200i ABS
      Year Manufacture: 2020
      Color: Matt Balck
      Date Of Registration: Oct 2020
      Mileage: 1000++till date! 
      Road Tax expiry: Aug 2022
      COE expiry: Oct 2030 (9more years!)
      Accessories: Givi top box.
      Accident Free
      Bike is fully paid. My father have the cancer after buy this motor after 1 month.Now he cannot to drive it le because the health and eyes
      Can come and see the motor if you need it,whatsapp 90662215
      Selling Price : $13000

• By R0cKy
      Hi, I am looking to get a Daelim Daystar 125cc (Class 2B) but I heard many negatives stuff about this bike mainly towards the maintenance and availability of parts in Singapore.
      Can I ask those Daelim or experienced riders out there is this true? Because I really like the bike and hope that I could actually own one without worrying about all these rather important stuffs. 
      Thank you!
    • By R0cKy
      Hi, I am looking to get a Daelim Daystar 125cc (Class 2B) but I heard many negatives stuff about this bike mainly towards the maintenance and availability of parts in Singapore.
      Can I ask those Daelim or experienced riders out there is this true? Because I really like the bike and hope that I could actually own one without worrying about all these rather important stuffs. 
      Thank you!
    • By Mister J
      NEW 2B BIKES TOO EXPENSIVE? 
      TAKE A LOOK AT A UNIQUE CAFE RACER FOR LESS THAN $199 MONTHLY!
      Kawasaki W175 2019 
      COE until 11/2029
      One of the rarest cafe racer in Singapore, and it is your chance to own one! Prices for this beauty might even rise due to ceased production of W175!
      Added accessories and servicing as updated and done between the month of Jan-May 2021.
      - KOSO voltmeter (May 2021)
      - YSS hummer suspension (Not displayed in pic) (March 2021)
      - Custom speedometer
      - Slick flowing LED signal lights from Japan
      - Clubman handlebar
      - Diablo Rosso sport tyres (May 2021)
      Front : 80/100-17
      Rear : 100/90-17  
      - Dual tail lights that look like mini GTR
      - Changed from two headed lights to LED headlights for better safety (2020) (Not displayed in pic)
      - Valve clearance done (March 2021)
      - Carburetor tuned (Easier to start up in the morning) (March 2021)
      - Tank bag (2020)
      - Custom seat from JuzzWheels (Jan 2021)(Not displayed in pic)
      - Every 2000KM servicing
      - Oil filter
      - Engine oil uses Liquidmoly 10W40 
      -Yuasa Battery 12V (Jan 2021)
      Mileage as of 4/5/2021 :
      35252KM

For any enquires regarding finance issues, please go ahead and find your own source of loan, if not i have few motorshop ready to loan you. 
      If you are paying it full cash, it's all good.

• By Unique_Motorsports
      Used Honda GLH125 available for sale!
      Selling price $2300.00 excluding Insurance
      COE Expiry : 20/11/2023
      0% Interest Credit Card Installment plan available, up to 36 months interest free.
      No Agreement Fees No Hidden Charges No Early Settlement Fees
      View at 1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6 #02-54 [email protected] Bukit S(417883) Contact : Dap 97678999 / Izz 92278999 / Zulfaqar 93268999
  • Latest Topics