• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2 hours ago, Manketot27 said:

Noted with thanks.. the problem is mine is 23oct rtt hope to pass in 1st try.. cos nxt wk mine pract 7 after that need to wait again till my rtt clear..

can try to book ttt a few days before your rtt, so that your memory would still be fresh. good luck for your prac 7!

14 minutes ago, Azzie said:

Question, I know cannot put right leg down when stopping/while negotiating corner. But can right leg be down after stopping, say to change gear? 

No. right leg can be down only at ebrake station. u should change to gear 1 before stopping.

4 hours ago, Manketot27 said:

Now i need to clear my lesson n rtt then can book for my t.p.. yesterday was my pract 7 first try i pass. Hope test date still have for this month..

Congrats & all the best!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, may i ask. When at the outer circuit, changing gear from gear 2 to gear 4. Or gear 4 back to gear 2. Usually after clutch in, change gear. Release the clutch or the throttle first? 

6 hours ago, Limbi said:

Hi, may i ask. When at the outer circuit, changing gear from gear 2 to gear 4. Or gear 4 back to gear 2. Usually after clutch in, change gear. Release the clutch or the throttle first? 

Release the clutch first.

When changing gear from 2 to 4, close throttle first. Then press clutch, then kick to gear 3. Then release clutch. Then open throttle. Then when speed increases and engine gets noisy, do the same again to change to gear 4.

When changing gear from 4 to 2, you can close the throttle to reduce the speed. Then press clutch, then change to gear 3 or 2.