SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2B at BBDC or CDC?

Go to solution Solved by snooptrader,

CDC or BBDC in terms of bikes and lessons?   

16 members have voted

1. 1. CDC or BBDC in terms of bikes and lessons?

• BBDC
    • CDC

Just now, Nakuru said:

Haha good morning.. sad to say, i got into an accident yest.. self skidded n now in hospital.. went for surgery at 10+ n only done at 1.30am.. cant really slp much since i cant move now.. fractured knee cap 😂

Oh no!!!! 😯 I'm so sorry to hear about it.. 😐 ouch on the knee cap. Really feel for you..  I hope no abrasions... 😢

16 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

Oh no!!!! 😯 I'm so sorry to hear about it.. 😐 ouch on the knee cap. Really feel for you..  I hope no abrasions... 😢

Got abrasions.. hahaha 

• Sad 1

Just now, Nakuru said:

Got abrasions.. hahaha 

Recover as fast as you can and please get some armor ... which institution is taking care of you now? Hope that care was rendered swiftly... after the incident...

Just now, snooptrader said:

Recover as fast as you can and please get some armor ... which institution is taking care of you now? Hope that care was rendered swiftly... after the incident...

Admited around 12pm.. waited till 10pm for surgery.. lol at ktph now.. ya lor.. didnt wear my jacket cos it was like warm.. i got no knee guards oso.. need to buy if i wanna continue riding.. :(

24 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

Haha good morning.. sad to say, i got into an accident yest.. self skidded n now in hospital.. went for surgery at 10+ n only done at 1.30am.. cant really slp much since i cant move now.. fractured knee cap 😂

😱😱😱 oh dear! Sounds bad! Still need surgery!  How are you now? What did Dr have to do about the knee cap?

@snooptraderyour first lesson sounds good! 😊 quite similar to cdc 

when's ur next lesson?

I'm glad cdc doesn't have so many procedure to check in! We arrived right on time (left home 10 mins later than we wanted cos kids....)

1 minute ago, Nakuru said:

Admited around 12pm.. waited till 10pm for surgery.. lol at ktph now.. ya lor.. didnt wear my jacket cos it was like warm.. i got no knee guards oso.. need to buy if i wanna continue riding.. :(

Please get them once you recover. I'm sure the docs will get you back in shape asap. Rest and recover and you will soon be riding.

2 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

when's ur next lesson?

I'm glad cdc doesn't have so many procedure to check in! We arrived right on time (left home 10 mins later than we wanted cos kids....)

Next lesson is next Sunday. Next Saturday, there is one, but I've a theory practice... so didn't want to cramp everything together... though it saves me 60km on where I reside...  :D

6 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

😱😱😱 oh dear! Sounds bad! Still need surgery!  How are you now? What did Dr have to do about the knee cap?

when's ur next lesson?

Ya cos too much sand n gravel so wounds very dirty.. may need skin grating.. hoping for some miracle tt i dun need to do tt.. 

Try not to reach on time.. cos u need time to prepare n wear all the stuffs.. 

5 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

Please get them once you recover. I'm sure the docs will get you back in shape asap. Rest and recover and you will soon be riding.

Next lesson is next Sunday. Next Saturday, there is one, but I've a theory practice... so didn't want to cramp everything together... though it saves me 60km on where I reside...  :D

For mi i juz place all together leh.. cos theory is not tt hard.. lol

1 minute ago, Nakuru said:

Ya cos too much sand n gravel so wounds very dirty.. may need skin grating.. hoping for some miracle tt i dun need to do tt.. 

Sand and gravel were probably the one that caused the bike to skid.... Skin grafting? Ouch! 😢

21 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

cannot imagine going so far for lesson. Do both schools use the same bike? 

17 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

our intention was to reach earlier lah but... next week will be better 😂

18 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

where did u fall? 

20 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

Sand and gravel were probably the one that caused the bike to skid.... Skin grafting? Ouch! 😢

Yep.. slowed down but not enuff.. next time i noe i slide liao.. 

7 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

cannot imagine going so far for lesson. Do both schools use the same bike? 

our intention was to reach earlier lah but... next week will be better 😂

where did u fall? 

Sle towards bke tt curve there.. 

6 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

I am not too sure about it, but yes, takes about 45mins to reach end to end... :D

Ssdc n bbdc same honda bike.. cdc is yamaha de

34 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

That's a big one... on the highway 😱

2 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

Ssdc n bbdc same honda bike.. cdc is yamaha de

My hb say the yamaha bike is big and heavy 😂 now he's looking at scooters hahahaha

10 minutes ago, snooptrader said:
44 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

I am not too sure about it, but yes, takes about 45mins to reach end to end... :D

too far for me 😂 

1 minute ago, Janeoh said:

too far for me 😂 

From Bedok; just take PIE.... of course at times can be jammed; need to leave early; say an hour earlier... Yesterday, used the locker to lock up my helmet cover.. hahah.. need to find a way to bring my gear without a bag...

14 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

From Bedok; just take PIE.... of course at times can be jammed; need to leave early; say an hour earlier... Yesterday, used the locker to lock up my helmet cover.. hahah.. need to find a way to bring my gear without a bag...

I put my helmet bag in the locker but without locking 😂 it's just a bag... two empty bags 

We can barely make it to class on time for a class 15 mins away 😂😂😂 two hour commute is a non starter for us. 

i did tell hb about it... he said once off can but definitely not regularly. Told him classes non transferable 😂 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

I put my helmet bag in the locker but without locking 😂 it's just a bag... two empty bags 

We can barely make it to class on time for a class 15 mins away 😂😂😂 two hour commute is a non starter for us. 

i did tell hb about it... he said once off can but definitely not regularly. Told him classes non transferable 😂 

That’s what a lot of people do… using the locker without locking…. 

yup.. lessons cannot transfer 😆

51 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

That’s what a lot of people do… using the locker without locking…. 

yup.. lessons cannot transfer 😆

Ya lah... it's not that "valuable" lah... just don't wanna leave it on the seat that wait fall to the floor or take up a seat for the next batch of learners.... 

😂 I told him some place has shelter in the circuit! He was like Wah, can we go there for circuit? 

4 hours ago, Janeoh said:

Ya lah... it's not that "valuable" lah... just don't wanna leave it on the seat that wait fall to the floor or take up a seat for the next batch of learners.... 

😂 I told him some place has shelter in the circuit! He was like Wah, can we go there for circuit? 

Yes, I saw a lot of people doing that…. 

… Hahaha… only SSDC has shelter…. 

7 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Oh no…. 😱😱😱😱 rest well… and be a good patient… just rest and watch some kdrama… 

6 hours ago, Janeoh said:

Can use those cloth bag, haha usually no body will take… I just dump everything inside then for wallet and key can wear a small waist pouch? SMALL one hor… like those for running type. 

7 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Yep.. slowed down but not enuff.. next time i noe i slide liao.. 

Yeah that curve is quite steep… I’ve see a few people skid there before too… labbit need to rest now. 

29 minutes ago, Siphon said:

Can use those cloth bag, haha usually no body will take… I just dump everything inside then for wallet and key can wear a small waist pouch? SMALL one hor… like those for running type. 

Yup, have the cloth bag… but I think have an idea how to bring my gear and at the same time stuff the cloth bag somewhere… don’t laugh… I will post and show how I carry my things.. LOL…. 

I carry wallet with me…