SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA Fazer

MC21

wow...a good deal for 3 settings capability n still much cheaper than ohlings........but that was 5 years ago.....

when i last did a servicing at teck thye, david did mentoned the internal of the suspension were using quality stuff..i know nuts about suspension internal so i have to believe him, lumbar 1 was there to witness the conversation..:p

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

• Replies 99.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pichudot

• innards

• maxxmadness

• bigman_185

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when i last did a servicing at teck thye, david did mentoned the internal of the suspension were using quality stuff..i know nuts about suspension internal so i have to believe him, lumbar 1 was there to witness the conversation..:p

then ur gamble paid off....worth every penny....good for you.....for this, u r upped +2. upgraded access in the other SBF forum....hehehehehe......

"when you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth........" - Walter Bishop

thumb-yamaha-semakin-di-depan.jpg

then ur gamble paid off....worth every penny....good for you.....for this, u r upped +2. upgraded access in the other SBF forum....hehehehehe......

oh thanks for upz in sbf ya, dont forget to upz lumbar 1 too..:D

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

yo bro,no wonder you wanna play corner in the morning when you wake up, wahahahah:P... does teck thye set ride height and sag after servicing suspensions?

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx217/dolf_sg/393916_10150493355642218_551227217_8959469_1615068476_n-Copy-1.jpg

hey.. tanxs for the input.. will google for wilbur.

btw im installing H&B box and rack junior series 45 L will dis do any help..?

we cannot say that it will totally help but in fact, it does, because side panniers + top box + rack do carries certain weight that will increase the load of the suspensions... :)

like wad cheeky konspire bro says, do all of his steps u will never go wrong... hohoho! :angel:

Boss, maybe we tagged along with newblood when he is going (if I can meet his timing of going) to install his H&B boxes?

I want to see see look look to see how much is the "more rounded" 50L top box + base-plate + brackets for the bike cost. Do you know roughly how much this set-up will cost (so that I won't die of a heart-attack when we are there. haha.)?

If not too expensive, still affordable, maybe, just maybe I may be "poisoned" to change my top box. :cheeky:

Edited by seahmh

Honda Phantom TA200, FV5349A (19/04/2005 - 28/06/2006)

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1, FS6537H (28/06/2006 - 13/02/2007)

Yamaha FJR1300 ABS, FBB661H (13/02/2007 - 31/05/2008)

Honda VFR800 ABS, FBB 404 J (31/05/2008 - 15/08/2009)

ADIVA AD 200, FBD 36 C (15/08/2009 - 13/05/2010, 1430hrs)

Yamaha FZ6N, FBA 7274 B (13/05/2010, 1430hrs - 03/05/2016, 1840hrs)

Yamaha FZ8, FBF 61*9 T (07/05/2016, 1130hrs - )

Yeah, good idea. I like to kaypo poison installation. Jus to get e idea n see how it looks. Mayb bro u can organise it n tie down wif him on where n when....

Boss, maybe we tagged along with newblood when he is going (if I can meet his timing of going) to install his H&B boxes?

I want to see see look look to see how much is the "more rounded" 50L top box + base-plate + brackets for the bike cost. Do you know roughly how much this set-up will cost (so that I won't die of a heart-attack when we are there. haha.)?

If not too expensive, still affordable, maybe, just maybe I may be "poisoned" to change my top box. :cheeky:

"when you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth........" - Walter Bishop

im probably gona install my H&B top box and rack junior case 45L tml fridae.. bt in a dilema now cz my bikeshop wana gv me a special price since i wana top up wif them instead of me taking their free box and rack...nt sure whether wana buy straight tml at bike tech or wait for bike shop sia.. btw mtech boss quote me 590 for box and rack..

regarding the wilbers suspension they quote me its not more than 900 for fz6.. bt price might change due to duno wad adjusting wad.. i dont hv much knowledge wif suspension.

"Let them hate provided they fear"

Hv u taken ur bike? Then does ur shop offering u the box u wanted? If yes, jus go for it as its top up only. If not, go n get from e shop that has e box u want. Rather than regret later.

For e wilbers, did u tell them lowering links n not suspension? Cos if i'm not wrong, they r totally different things.

im probably gona install my H&B top box and rack junior case 45L tml fridae.. bt in a dilema now cz my bikeshop wana gv me a special price since i wana top up wif them instead of me taking their free box and rack...nt sure whether wana buy straight tml at bike tech or wait for bike shop sia.. btw mtech boss quote me 590 for box and rack..

regarding the wilbers suspension they quote me its not more than 900 for fz6.. bt price might change due to duno wad adjusting wad.. i dont hv much knowledge wif suspension.

ok bro newblood. my bad. did some research n found out that since FZ6 has no links, there is no lowering kits available but wilbers has a shock system for FZ6 which is capable of lowering ur ride height which i think the one that you inquire.....so hv fun n tell us the time n place u r going to install ur stuffs. maybe some of us might drop by....

Hv u taken ur bike? Then does ur shop offering u the box u wanted? If yes, jus go for it as its top up only. If not, go n get from e shop that has e box u want. Rather than regret later.

For e wilbers, did u tell them lowering links n not suspension? Cos if i'm not wrong, they r totally different things.

for the wilbers, yep bro told them that i wana lower my bike.. than the boss says he noes wad im toking about..he quote me 900

oh well i think i will install the rack and box tml, i shall gv the bike shop last before noon, if they still cant gv me the special price for the box rack, i shall ask them kip the free box rack they offer and minus off some amount from other accesories i ordered from them.

if everything settle, will proceed to mtech around 3pm to install the box at 590 and have a look at the wilber suspension.

anyone wana tag along, if yes plz let me noe..

"Let them hate provided they fear"

bro, i think urs is a munroe or kyb brand la now. those brands uses nitrogen gas for the shocks. i think that's why got that sound......power sia....:faint:

most shocks are using nitrogen gas.

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

Ok. Ok. My bad. Will say hi to ALL Fazers if and when I see on the road, esp the Dark Angel, the Club 299 Blue Lightning that leave bikers smelling his exhaust smoke (or maybe even no chance to smell his exhaust smoke... kekeke :cheeky:)... :)

didn't hit 299(stock meter with calculations made according to tyre size and gearing) yet bro, about 10km/h short of it. Think I have to put back my 17t to hit that(no way!)PS. By e way, i'm slow in e world of big bikes, just to let you know in case you r unaware(..and aware I'm:)).

Edited by dolf
http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx217/dolf_sg/393916_10150493355642218_551227217_8959469_1615068476_n-Copy-1.jpg

(1)NSR SP 150(FT5726E) (2)RXZ(FP8543S) (3)KRR 150(FU2121P) (4)R6 '05(FY6651D) (5)Getz 1.4A(SGJ575Y) (6)Gilera VXR 200 (FBC4201X) (7)FZ6 S2 (FBD2275R) (8)X1-R (FBB6401C) (9)FZ16 (FBF2411D) (10)FZS1000 (FZ2591P) (11)MT-09

Loves a Yammie... It always touches my heart!!!