SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA RD 350 LC TONG - The Legend

YEN96

mine is in a sorry state at the moment.

previous owner mod up a S4 seat n tail to the poor 350LC.

headlamp also not stock...some crap twin headlamps.

doesnt look good to me...i prefer the original look.

so i'm looking for the rear tail & rear tail lamp assembly.

headlamp i'm thinking of salvaging from other single round headlamp bikes.

yup, i'm actually looking for used parts if possible..

btw, share ur 350LC pic for me to drool on... :thumb:

my elsie on a spare tank and pipes, she's an ugly girl now. cannot la...

s4 headlight doesnt look too bad on the elsie

rear tail lamp assembly i think dont have new one alr... tail piece im not sure

u can go internet and find all these parts, but the shipping... let's not say its will be that cheap la

boring rider. with a boring bike.

too old to want to appear interesting anymore.

ramos, u can try ah kok at kranji loop. been doing up 350s 4 ages. good at doing pipes too. but be prepared to face a grumpy old man. n the occasional expletives he spews at customers who r impatient. good luck.:p

Hahaha...Siva, Siva....Still a joker after all these years. I'm still a teacher now on Overseas Stint here in Jakarta. Once a Cikgu, always a Cikgu.

Yes fellow gentlemen of the Elsie Cult. Ah Kok did my bikes too. Very grumpy and tanned old man. He mods old bikes like nobody business!

Siva, I don't mind tryout the old paintjob back. The stock paintjob doesn't impress me anymore and she looks hagged.

Maximum OverDrive of Adrenaline RusH!!

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v350/63/72/1558708269/n1558708269_30056895_3856.jpg

If u go by victoria street, u will need to turn to Syed Alwi Rd.

The name of the shop is belwin.

It's before the turning to King George's Avenue.

Pls comment on the bike once you've viewed it.

I last saw it on the shelves ard 1 month ago.

its still there...i saw it yest evening.

an 'FF' plater...rebuilt to near pristine cond.

it belongs to the boss.

and it fires up at the 1st kick...the exos sounds sweet. :thumb:

ramos, u can try ah kok at kranji loop. been doing up 350s 4 ages. good at doing pipes too. but be prepared to face a grumpy old man. n the occasional expletives he spews at customers who r impatient. good luck.:p

Ah Kok did my bikes too. Very grumpy and tanned old man. He mods old bikes like nobody business!

thks bros...any specific unit no? or contact no?

its still there...i saw it yest evening.

an 'FF' plater...rebuilt to near pristine cond.

it belongs to the boss.

and it fires up at the 1st kick...the exos sounds sweet. :thumb:

FF? I once had an FF plater but went to RD Heaven in 2002. Now been riding an AZ plate, rare JDM RZ350 but with an RD350LC meter. The old JDM RZ350 meter was faulty. It would light up as I exceed 80kmh.

Edited by SAN853

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v350/63/72/1558708269/n1558708269_30056895_3856.jpg

the last time i saw the same spraywork was on vinod's bike. was done by sham cck. too bad he's out of business. replica's job not bad either. saw some of their handiwork. heard GUY sends his stuff over there too. wonder who's riding vinod's ex bike. came with 17in rims(F4371?) sold off my 17inchers to a friend. seized both my pistons on my way to work. couldn't bear to see the brand new BT45s rot when i laid it up. got myself another set of wide 17in rims to fix to my ride. coming soon to road near u!:cheeky:

it's a small ind estate. can't miss his shop, (mulfer kok). it's actually muffler, but he never bothered to change the sign...... be prepared to wait. when he's out he's never back early ! also be prepared to swallow yr pride n ego. his words can be discouraging at times.

the last time i saw the same spraywork was on vinod's bike. was done by sham cck. too bad he's out of business. replica's job not bad either. saw some of their handiwork. heard GUY sends his stuff over there too. wonder who's riding vinod's ex bike. came with 17in rims(F4371?) sold off my 17inchers to a friend. seized both my pistons on my way to work. couldn't bear to see the brand new BT45s rot when i laid it up. got myself another set of wide 17in rims to fix to my ride. coming soon to road near u!:cheeky:

I may need your help Siva. Need a pair of tyres for my ride. Both gone liao. Hardened after all these years. Will get back with you when I'm on a long holiday this June.:angel:

no problem bro. let me know when u are back. then we can go check out the spray shop. still using the same no rite? mine still the same. cheers!

Thanx Siva. Paintjob must do. Then tyres to complete the whole package. Of course standby some $$$ for COE extension in 2012.

bros...i've been scouting ard for parts...haa.. :)

there's one motor shop along YCK, Yuh Loong if nt wrong..

claimed to have have all spares for a 350Tong...even whole bike.

but his arrogance nature pissed me off.

he boasted he's a better stockists than all others.

i guess price wise gonna be 'chopped head'...so i buzzed off.

any of u guys had deal wif dat motor shop before? sounds too good to be true...i dunno...

btw, got some of the stock parts i wanted from ex-owner.

now looking for front original headlamp.

bros...i've been scouting ard for parts...haa.. :)

any of u guys had deal wif dat motor shop before? sounds too good to be true...i dunno...

yuh loong lol...

here we go again...

boring rider. with a boring bike.

too old to want to appear interesting anymore.

Originally Posted by ramos View Post

bros...i've been scouting ard for parts...haa..

YUH LOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well the skeletons in the closet are popping out again i guess ! unless you r really desperate n got a deep pocket don't bother going to his shop. he's the biggest cutthroat i've ever seen. one of my 350 friend kena chop for stripping his engine down there. n the problem wasn't even in the engine. i'll admit he's got alot of oldskool stuff. i'll leave it to u to decide.

by the way, saw a near immaculate condition rgv 250 gamma(pepsi sprayjob) at pioneer rd, just after exxonmobil yesterday morning around 10. couldn't see the rider(wearing full face). it's been donkey years since i last saw one on the rd. thumbs up to the owner if u r reading this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

yuh loong lol...

here we go again...

YUH LOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well the skeletons in the closet are popping out again i guess ! unless you r really desperate n got a deep pocket don't bother going to his shop. he's the biggest cutthroat i've ever seen. one of my 350 friend kena chop for stripping his engine down there. n the problem wasn't even in the engine. i'll admit he's got alot of oldskool stuff. i'll leave it to u to decide.

thks guys...i got the drift...i'll STAY AWAY.... :thumb:

anyway...here's a pic of my humble 350Tong.

after installing the orig seat and all rear assembly.

seat was mod before so needs to be send for 'press work'.

orig. headlamp gone...looking for one now.

after all work done, then i'll send for a total paint job.

still a long way to go... :)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4049/4542342622_a41b84beb0.jpg

by the way, saw a near immaculate condition rgv 250 gamma(pepsi sprayjob) at pioneer rd, just after exxonmobil yesterday morning around 10. couldn't see the rider(wearing full face). it's been donkey years since i last saw one on the rd. thumbs up to the owner if u r reading this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

might be the one was sold recently....

in sungei kadut st1 area, i know of 2 RGV250 Pepsi being laid-up.

both are the VJ1 model..conventional fork...drools :thumb:

might be the one was sold recently....

in sungei kadut st1 area, i know of 2 RGV250 Pepsi being laid-up.

both are the VJ1 model..conventional fork...drools :thumb:

RGV250Gamma? Two of 'em? This I MUST see!.....but when I get back to SG.:angel:

nice bike u got there ramos. i can see it's taking up shape. how long more to go to get it running? u got chrome stuff on yr bike, that's cool. just don't forget to polish. mine's gonna be black again,tired of polishing and wasting money on chroming. sg chrome platers just don't have standard to chrome alloy parts. starts to peel after a few mths. btw that tzr 125 next to yr bike used to belong to my friend. too bad, i think he scrapped that bike. aaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST !

have u tried A.K at tractor rd? he's got some headlights for sale. not cheap, but reasonable. btw he deals in scrap bikes. alot of 350 parts flew off his shelves the minute they come in.(to malaysia that is !) i make trips to his place now and then to look for parts to stock up for future repairs. cosmetic wise, no luck!:sian

yes it's the weekend again. wondering what to dismantle on my 350? just now when i came back from work, i was checking my tyres and guess what was sticking out of my rear tyre ! a 3in nail ! suprisingly it did not poke directly in, rather at the side wall.(time to change) BT45s 18in are never in stock when u need the most. just have to make do with TT100s. good tyres for 18in rims are getting obsolete by the day. it'll be matter of time we 350 riders have to convert to 17inchers ! more choice of tyres.:sian::)

no offence bro but u should have asked that question 5 to 10 yrs ago when they were dirt cheap. nowadays u must be lucky if u can get any for less than 1k. most that i've seen are expensive and screwed. i got my 4l0 for $250 and my 31k for $400 back in 99 and 01 respectively. ask yrself if you are in it for the long run coz certain parts are not gonna be cheap. crankshafts (complete set) costs abt $900. cosmetic parts are not in production anymore or out of stock. even the parts dealers don't have swing arm spindles (been chasing them for the past 2yrs). so think wisely before u commit. i've seen way too many wannabe owners. this is my humble opinion !