SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Wah from West to East. No bike really can die. BTW Harley must ride slow and easy then can enjoy :) Feel the vibes :) I ride below 90kmph whenever possible (usually 60kmph - 80kmph) :)

Normally I do, Compare to my old bike, less vibes lots.. I have to ride fast in the morning coz of late for work.. sleep like lazy pig and try to hehe.. :) But I ride only 80kmph after work.

Anyway where are you guys going on sunday? if any meet up or ride, pls let me know. :)

Anyway what bike are you ridding? Triumph? I love Triumph Tiger. :)

Normally I do, Compare to my old bike, less vibes lots.. I have to ride fast in the morning coz of late for work.. sleep like lazy pig and try to hehe.. :) But I ride only 80kmph after work.

Anyway where are you guys going on sunday? if any meet up or ride, pls let me know. :)

hmmm, I shall leave Sir Yohji to drop/PM u the details, you and other harley riders are most welcome to join in. :p

yes, ure right, dats a Tiger.

& also for sale. :)

Most people go through life following the crowd.

Others think for themselves.

They go their own way.

yohji, u should ask if any of the other riders might want to come along on sunday so u have some company?

Ok guys, there is a ride to Kluang this Sunday morning. Our mission is to grab a packet of the famous Railway Station's nasi lemak and eat it :lol: Some details here: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6011910&postcount=1916.

Oh so you were riding a non-rubber mounted one previously? Must be a good massage every ride! :lol: I prefer to wake up early and go early. No stress mah.

I find that once I go beyond 80kmph, I cannot hear the nice sound from the exhausts and the bike becomes "too smooth" hehe. BTW I'm riding an Iron and a Street Triple. Which Sportster are you riding now?

c26492.jpg

i have not ridden the muscle but i heard from those who have ridden it that the handling of the upside downs are better than our standard forks... not sure if true but upside down forks look nicer though...

To answer you:

1) There is a V Rod muscle in my for sale thread. 700km only. Not sure if still available but you can check. the price is still reflected there for your ref.

2) Sumsoon, Rosli, Sunhog, Sunburst, Tony...to name a few.

3) Overseas order, ebay, dealership are your best bets.

Note: Just to note, since you are getting the muscle, it is confirmed that though the muscle runs upside down forks, it does not increase your performance or handling. It is the same as the standard ones used on the other v rods. Just FYI.

Cheers and enjoy.

2008 Night Rod Special, 1993 Ducati 900SS, 2011 Ducati Diavel Dark Knight

http://www.1130cc.com/gallery/files/2/5/9/7/0/_147621.jpg

if u dont get what u want, complain loudly and be heard... it usually works... hahaha.. too bad i dont know how to complain, so always get bullied

Ya.. Warrantly cover the parts.. I was really angry, I emailed and complained to Harley Singapore. HD Singapore Management called me and given my case, they will loan me a bike while my bike is with them.

Now I am really happy since i can feel they care about their customers.

Thanks Bros for letting me blow out here and share my problem.

Lets continue to ride Harley.. :)

2008 Night Rod Special, 1993 Ducati 900SS, 2011 Ducati Diavel Dark Knight

http://www.1130cc.com/gallery/files/2/5/9/7/0/_147621.jpg

if u dont get what u want, complain loudly and be heard... it usually works... hahaha.. too bad i dont know how to complain, so always get bullied

You look like Mr Nice Guy on a bad-ass bike :lol:

c26492.jpg

Uh why leh? I find that it is the nicest speed to ride on a 883 .. ride so fast for what? Hehe.

BTW guys, the lastest info on this Sunday's ride: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6018400&postcount=1950

Smae thoughts.

I cruise about 75 - 90kmph (depending on traffic conditions) most of the time.

But i'm off the starting block very quickly, love the comfortably torquey feel.

Not too much and not too little. Perfect for city riding and short 200m sprints to the next traffic lights

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Hi Bros..

Pls let me blow out here.. My brand new, a less than 2 month old Harley broke down on 2 days back, waited almost 2 days to know what went wrong with the bike, now they found out and they need 10 working days to order the parts.. So I asked Harley to see if I could get a loan bike for my daily transport. But i was told that no such policy exists.

As a result of their manufacturer’s fault, I now have to spend about $80 per day on cab fares for my daily transportation. Wasting my money.

This is my 2nd Harley. I love it, So I bought brand new. But I guess this is my last Harley.

BIG NAME, BIG COMPANY, Service is terrible.

hope you get your bike back soon and in perfect condition.

Cheers

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Uh why leh? I find that it is the nicest speed to ride on a 883 .. ride so fast for what? Hehe.

BTW guys, the lastest info on this Sunday's ride: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6018400&postcount=1950

Yah...thats the nicest speed on a phantom, maybe you can consider getting 1. Sometimes no doubt its individual prefference, and its not about going too fast, but the bike will feel pain when ridng a speed too low, performance wise also quite stack. Anyway, thats just froma harley biker point. Try on a high way, ride abit faster then normal (yrs a new bike), and i believe yr bike will be much appreciated.

60-80 ok for city riding, but i'm usually about 90+ to 130 if allowable. Can't take the dragginess of traveling slow on E-ways.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

60-80 ok for city riding, but i'm usually about 90+ to 130 if allowable. Can't take the dragginess of traveling slow on E-ways.

Agree with you and CC, I don't like puttering around behind cars - in fact I don't really enjoy puttering around at all. One of the reasons I installed the PCV and had the dyno/:angel::angel:

Yah...thats the nicest speed on a phantom, maybe you can consider getting 1. Sometimes no doubt its individual prefference, and its not about going too fast, but the bike will feel pain when ridng a speed too low, performance wise also quite stack. Anyway, thats just froma harley biker point. Try on a high way, ride abit faster then normal (yrs a new bike), and i believe yr bike will be much appreciated.

Wah so sacarstic. Sorry hor, all along I don't like Phantom. No way I'm gonna get one. No offence to Phantom riders. I like to feel the vibes and listen to the sound at that speed ... comfortable too. The bike doesn't feel "laboured". FYI I travel on expressway everyday. :) Anyway I got my Street Triple to buzz around if I feel the urge .......... cos that's what it is made for.

Rode to Kluang yesterday. Tried my top speed .. 160kmph :lol:

c26492.jpg

I got my Street Triple to buzz around if I feel the urge .......... cos that's what it is made for.

the triple is made for Kings who like to corner :angel:

Most people go through life following the crowd.

Others think for themselves.

They go their own way.

Agree with you and CC, I don't like puttering around behind cars - in fact I don't really enjoy puttering around at all. One of the reasons I installed the PCV and had the dyno/:angel::angel:

You are not alone....good performance frz.

Hahooo what a hoot - 160KPH (I assume you meant kph) is good for an 883 (good for most Harleys actually) gets very windy at that speed due to the riding position.

Yah I mean KiloMetersPerHour :D

160 is the max already ... just wanna try and see how fast it can go. Not gonna do that anymore (unless there is a need to) :lol:

c26492.jpg

i think harley chief designer is getting colour blind, every new bikes introduced out to the world is black in colour

or did they have an over-stock of black paint and ran out on other colours..:confused:

They ran out of clear lacquer also ... :lol: So are we meeting tomorrow? I may be meeting some other HD guys at Kallang McDonalds/KFC.

c26492.jpg