SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

tried wif Mr maxxmadness... u wun like it. lolx. Others were like: WTF! the kpe gonna collapse...

yeah that time was like around 7 h-d...:D

but we should have done it much later like 1am, 10pm was a little packed and hot in the tunnel

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

haha... yeah i am talking about riding in the middle of the night and have the whole tunnel for ourselves... :angel:

It's very difficult to have whole tunnel to yourselves. To ride in the tunnel with a group of Harleys is quite good by itself. I won't forget the cars that slowed down as we slowly overtake them.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Has anyone installed the True Track? Since I lowered the bike and affected the handling for the worse, am hoping tightening up the engine mounts will help. http://www.true-track.com/tt_tips.html

so have you done anything to it?

I want to try but not particularly confident of my DIY skills.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

hey guys, got a question abt harley i need to know, my current ride, i had brought it to frazer hill n back, from home, before i had left i had checked my engine oil level n it shows full.. after enjoying myself there n back, just now when i had check it seems that my engine oil level had dropped to half level.... is this normal?

anyway since my last service to now i had travelled abt 2000km already, and i had already used up about 1 1liter bottle of engine oil to top up

is this normal for harley to 'drink' engine oil too?

if not, im going straight to the dealership n demand for a overhaul, cause something from the start is very wrong:angry:

Sept 06 - Feb 08 = TZM

Feb 08 - April09= CB 400 Version S

May 09 - Oct 10 = Harley XR1200

Oct 10 - Oct 12= KTM SMT 990

Oct 12 - Oct 13 = Tmax 500

Mar 13 - Jul 13= SYM maxsym 400

Jul 13 - Sep 15 = Getz 1.4

Oct 15 - Now = Burgman 650

Never ride faster then ur guardian angel could fly

gosh...the latest weather have kept most hd off singapore streets, my own has been quiet in the car park for almost 2 weeks

Me too.. this will last till jan... now I can only warm up my bike every 3 days... damn sianz...

hey guys, got a question abt harley i need to know, my current ride, i had brought it to frazer hill n back, from home, before i had left i had checked my engine oil level n it shows full.. after enjoying myself there n back, just now when i had check it seems that my engine oil level had dropped to half level.... is this normal?

anyway since my last service to now i had travelled abt 2000km already, and i had already used up about 1 1liter bottle of engine oil to top up

is this normal for harley to 'drink' engine oil too?

if not, im going straight to the dealership n demand for a overhaul, cause something from the start is very wrong:angry:

Never heard of such problem before and it sound like you need to do something about it. Better bring back to dealer while warranty is on.

Never heard of such problem before and it sound like you need to do something about it. Better bring back to dealer while warranty is on.

i think even there is a problem i still will be charged for it, that time when my air intake was taking in air from a leak which is obviously a manufacture's fault, i was still charged plus labour for it

my head light was not working, due to some electrical problem, i was also charged for it

haiz....

Sept 06 - Feb 08 = TZM

Feb 08 - April09= CB 400 Version S

May 09 - Oct 10 = Harley XR1200

Oct 10 - Oct 12= KTM SMT 990

Oct 12 - Oct 13 = Tmax 500

Mar 13 - Jul 13= SYM maxsym 400

Jul 13 - Sep 15 = Getz 1.4

Oct 15 - Now = Burgman 650

Never ride faster then ur guardian angel could fly

had a good ride up to kulai this morning, what nice sunny and cool weather for a ride

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

so have you done anything to it?

I want to try but not particularly confident of my DIY skills.

I received it in the mail last week. But am in China til mid Dec so no time to put it on. The front mount looks simple enough. The back may be more difficult. I think I will do the front myself and wait til I have to do a servicing and have them do the back if its to much trouble.

I dont have any long rides for a while so no need to install just yet. Rode on Friday, between the rains....

Sibei long no see lor, also never call me for ride. become full time 舞男 already?.

You wish came through.... Nice ride with you this morning.... I am not 舞男, your brother Ah LEE looks like he is becoming one with all the poses and discriptions he did this morning.... :D

Harley Davidson is not just a bike, it's a lifestyle......

Hi all, i found a t-shirt given to me for taking part in riding down Orchard to kick start the party for Millennium Swing Singapore 2000. As the condition is brand new and unworn(i kept it in my wardrope for 9 yrs liao), just wanna see if anyone want it (for harley rider only) cause i cant fit in the t already ( size S... should fit anyone with waist around 30 or less)... PM me lah... self collect at Jurong west st 91... :angel: Harley Roar.....

IMG_0950.JPG

IMG_0952.JPG

IMG_0951.jpg

Edited by sp2
1993 TZR125, 1994 RGV125, 1995 STEED, 1996 PGM 4, 1997 HERITAGE SOFTAIL NOSTALGIA, 1999 SKIPPER, 2000 YAMAHA R1, 2003 HONDA SP2, 2008 SDR 200, 2009 Ducati 1098, 2010 Tmax500 :angel: