SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Hi all, i found a t-shirt given to me for taking part in riding down Orchard to kick start the party for Millennium Swing Singapore 2000. As the condition is brand new and unworn(i kept it in my wardrope for 9 yrs liao), just wanna see if anyone want it (for harley rider only) cause i cant fit in the t already ( size S... should fit anyone with waist around 30 or less)... PM me lah... self collect at Jurong west st 91... :angel: Harley Roar.....

Size S! Sounds like my size (for tshirts :lol:)!

selling a sportster passenger pillion seat. seat is in excellent condition. goin for 100 only...bought it first hand @ 200+....interested parties can text me @ 97104659

Hi bmxer83,

Is it just a pillion seat or a 2-up seat? Got pictures of it? Thanks.

c26492.jpg

wah go riding bo jio ah don juan???

Actually, i went down to Dorsett on thursday with a friend, thinking you might be there and to get my Rojak and Kopi.... but when i reached there @10:30, i think you all go pump petrol already.... bo lang liao....

I PMed you my no.

Harley Davidson is not just a bike, it's a lifestyle......

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED THE HELPS OF U GUYS HERE!!!!!!! I NEED 4 HARLEY BIKES FOR A EVENTS ON FRI FROM 9AM - 1PM = 4hrs (should be ending earlier than 1pm). USING THE BIKES AS A DISPLAY AND FOR PPLE TO TAKE PHOTOS WITH IT.

Please call me on my mobile 96740675. or email me at [email protected]. Urgent.

Once A Biker..Always A Biker

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/40/69/2479604/33323932416639s.jpghttp://photos.friendster.com/photos/40/69/2479604/888510956m.jpg

Curiosity Kills The Cat, Ignorance Kills You!!

2003-2003 Cagiva mito7 FM7837*

2003-2007 WR200 FP8814*

2005-2007 Super 4 Vetec FR5088*

2007-2008 K1 750 FZ2880*

Hi there,

Finally, after much wait, deliberation & hesitation....decided not to think too much anymore and i'm going to buy my 1st HD very soon. Have decided to buy the V-rod Muscle. Would like to seek some advice on the following:

1. For those bros who bought a brand new Vrod(any model) in the last 24mths, kindly share with me your on the road price of your ride(pm is fine).

2. Where're the more reliable and trustworthy workshop to go to other than the agent? Name and address if possible.

3. Mod Parts....any shop local or overseas mail order.

Any kind advice is appreciated!!:cheeky:

Cheers

anyway im also lookin to buy the stock seat of a 883R, the ribbed one (in good condition) . Pls contact me @ 97104659 if u have one for sale

I do have one (practically brand new) as i'm using a single seat for my 883R but unfortunately i'm not selling it.

You can buy it online. shouldnt be too expensive, couple of hundreds.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

I do have one (practically brand new) as i'm using a single seat for my 883R but unfortunately i'm not selling it.

Wah couple of hundreds ....... @_@. Cheaper than HD anyway .....

here r the pics...

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd312/joran83/IMG_4387.jpg

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd312/joran83/IMG_4388.jpg

Thanks for the pics man. Do you mind if I come over to fit the seat on my bike and see how it looks before I decide?

c26492.jpg

Hi there,

Finally, after much wait, deliberation & hesitation....decided not to think too much anymore and i'm going to buy my 1st HD very soon. Have decided to buy the V-rod Muscle. Would like to seek some advice on the following:

1. For those bros who bought a brand new Vrod(any model) in the last 24mths, kindly share with me your on the road price of your ride(pm is fine).

2. Where're the more reliable and trustworthy workshop to go to other than the agent? Name and address if possible.

3. Mod Parts....any shop local or overseas mail order.

Any kind advice is appreciated!!:cheeky:

Cheers

To answer you:

1) There is a V Rod muscle in my for sale thread. 700km only. Not sure if still available but you can check. the price is still reflected there for your ref.

2) Sumsoon, Rosli, Sunhog, Sunburst, Tony...to name a few.

3) Overseas order, ebay, dealership are your best bets.

Note: Just to note, since you are getting the muscle, it is confirmed that though the muscle runs upside down forks, it does not increase your performance or handling. It is the same as the standard ones used on the other v rods. Just FYI.

Cheers and enjoy.

Most experts aren't...and research is the difference between speculation and investment.

1430...ã™ãã€æ¥ã‚‹ã“ã¨ã€‚ :thumb:

lai lai lai, let get together and rumble through KPE on one late night...any takers???:D

I am on!

sure man...weekends r fine...just me know wad time u can make it...

Ok man. I will PM you my contact number :)

c26492.jpg

To answer you:

1) There is a V Rod muscle in my for sale thread. 700km only. Not sure if still available but you can check. the price is still reflected there for your ref.

Note: Just to note, since you are getting the muscle, it is confirmed that though the muscle runs upside down forks, it does not increase your performance or handling. It is the same as the standard ones used on the other v rods. Just FYI.

Cheers and enjoy.

Hey, thanks for the reply....is much appreciated.:cheers:

Cheers

To answer you:

Cheers and enjoy.

Its time to ride and for drink :)

I have the following for sale - just haven't had the time to follow up recently because of other things happening - I am in Sing all of next week if you are interested.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255859

Hi Bros..

Pls let me blow out here.. My brand new, a less than 2 month old Harley broke down on 2 days back, waited almost 2 days to know what went wrong with the bike, now they found out and they need 10 working days to order the parts.. So I asked Harley to see if I could get a loan bike for my daily transport. But i was told that no such policy exists.

As a result of their manufacturer’s fault, I now have to spend about $80 per day on cab fares for my daily transportation. Wasting my money.

This is my 2nd Harley. I love it, So I bought brand new. But I guess this is my last Harley.

BIG NAME, BIG COMPANY, Service is terrible.

Hi Bros..

Pls let me blow out here.. My brand new, a less than 2 month old Harley broke down on 2 days back, waited almost 2 days to know what went wrong with the bike, now they found out and they need 10 working days to order the parts.. So I asked Harley to see if I could get a loan bike for my daily transport. But i was told that no such policy exists.

As a result of their manufacturer’s fault, I now have to spend about $80 per day on cab fares for my daily transportation. Wasting my money.

This is my 2nd Harley. I love it, So I bought brand new. But I guess this is my last Harley.

BIG NAME, BIG COMPANY, Service is terrible.

i dun think the warranty covers fees due to transportation in bike down periods, but at least you get the warranty on the parts?

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

Ya.. Warrantly cover the parts.. I was really angry, I emailed and complained to Harley Singapore. HD Singapore Management called me and given my case, they will loan me a bike while my bike is with them.

Now I am really happy since i can feel they care about their customers.

Thanks Bros for letting me blow out here and share my problem.

Lets continue to ride Harley.. :)

Ya.. Warrantly cover the parts.. I was really angry, I emailed and complained to Harley Singapore. HD Singapore Management called me and given my case, they will loan me a bike while my bike is with them.

Now I am really happy since i can feel they care about their customers.

Thanks Bros for letting me blow out here and share my problem.

Lets continue to ride Harley.. :)

What bike did they loan you? :) And what bike are you riding? :)

c26492.jpg

I ride Sportster, They will loan me a sportster. I haven't taken yet, Any fast bike is fine for me, coz i stay in jurong and work in changi. Without bike, I will die, Take Taxi - $40, Take MRT - 1 and half hour..

Now I will say Harley Singapore Management is nice. :)

Ride safe, but ride fast.. :)

I ride Sportster, They will loan me a sportster. I haven't taken yet, Any fast bike is fine for me, coz i stay in jurong and work in changi. Without bike, I will die, Take Taxi - $40, Take MRT - 1 and half hour..

Now I will say Harley Singapore Management is nice. :)

Ride safe, but ride fast.. :)

Wah from West to East. No bike really can die. BTW Harley must ride slow and easy then can enjoy :) Feel the vibes :) I ride below 90kmph whenever possible (usually 60kmph - 80kmph) :)

c26492.jpg