SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Bro who you? Was there at the event with Militia Riders too :)

the guy riding the 883 with tankbra, wearing black

2003-2004: Yamaha WR200

2004-2006: Honda XR400RY

2006-2006: Honda Super4 Spec3

2006-2010: Honda CBR600RR'06

2010-2011: Harley Davidson Sportster 883

2011-2012: Harley Davidson RoadKing

2013-2015: Honda X11

2015-????: Harley Davidson Rushmore Street Glide

I you want racing performance or building a show bike, I'm selling my weber carbs here. Thanks for your interest.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6496269#post6496269

wow!!!

good stuff!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

Hi Guys, newbie here. 1st time and a week old harley owner. Hope senior can give some tips to handle my 2009 street bob. before am ridin a gilera scooter. Hope to share some joke n fun. Pls call me for any ride. Lee 91477406

Hi Guys, newbie here. 1st time and a week old harley owner. Hope senior can give some tips to handle my 2009 street bob. before am ridin a gilera scooter. Hope to share some joke n fun. Pls call me for any ride. Lee 91477406

Congrats on the new ride. Should head over to the dealer and see if they have any rides. The HOG is always the last Sunday of the month, and usually have a Thu eve ride to nowhere at 8:30. Also, from time to time, will have a new riders ride, good to meet up with others.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/FactoryEffex/IMG_1628.jpg

Check with you guys, anyone know where I can get this side mounted bag for my 883? Going to custom my bike to like this..

Anyway, I got a quote to respray my bike to matte black @ $320-$350 for the following, like the bike in the picture

(1) Tank

(2) Both Fenders

(3) Battery/Engine Oil Covers

(4) Both Brake Calipers

Its the price reasonable?

Lastly, will be going to Bangkok holiday on 13th, any shops in Bangkok to recommend that sell harley or chopper stuffs?

bag is from licks cycles...here the direct link to them

http://www.lickscycles.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=144&products_id=1742

they are trust-worthy, have at least ordered more than 5 times with them and parts will take about 7 - 9 days to arrive singapore

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/FactoryEffex/IMG_1628.jpg

Check with you guys, anyone know where I can get this side mounted bag for my 883? Going to custom my bike to like this..

Anyway, I got a quote to respray my bike to matte black @ $320-$350 for the following, like the bike in the picture

(1) Tank

(2) Both Fenders

(4) Both Brake Calipers

Lastly, will be going to Bangkok holiday on 13th, any shops in Bangkok to recommend that sell harley or chopper stuffs?

That seems like a good price to respray. Does that include disassembly or are they going to just cover the bike and spray? I have thought of doing the same, but was told to disassemble and ship it to KL for good quality paint, which will cost $1k or more but thats for some detail and not flat black. Paid $$$ for the bike so dont screw it up with a cheap paint job. Make sure its not from a rattle can and they do proper prep work. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

(1) Tank

(2) Both Fenders

(4) Both Brake Calipers

that is a gd price....

was quote ard $450 onwards for a matt black....

matt black paints nwadays are much more expensive....

but the quality of the paint & shop is very trustworthy...

where is your lobang care to share??

Hey guys, any idea how much the 883 Iron cost? Thanx! :thumb:

if i'm not wrong it should be ard S$22k exclude coe & insurance

That seems like a good price to respray. Does that include disassembly or are they going to just cover the bike and spray? I have thought of doing the same, but was told to disassemble and ship it to KL for good quality paint, which will cost $1k or more but thats for some detail and not flat black. Paid $$$ for the bike so dont screw it up with a cheap paint job. Make sure its not from a rattle can and they do proper prep work. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Thanks for the lock mate...

now is to find a mounting location for it haha....

Well I believe locally there are some good spary shop around...

my ride previous owner sent to the States for air brushing....

It is nice but the paint quality is kinda total......

Well I respary mine already... so forget it...lol

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/FactoryEffex/81c2d3fc.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/FactoryEffex/ef283fe0.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/FactoryEffex/1534d21a.jpg

Thanks for the info, 7 years of riding, I haven't send any of my bikes to spray before.. hence unsure about the market price :angel:

Anyway, I have attached the picture I took the other day while at the bikeshop, its located at Autobay at Kaki Bukit, won't disclose the name yet. The custom phantom beside my HD, is a client of mine and he works at the bikeshop. The paint outcome will be like his, there is some oil stain on the tank, to be honest when I "feel" its kinda "thin" paint but he has been riding for sometime, I think still acceptable la... How do you guys think?

$320 - Full matte with in-house spraying of the calipers.

$350 - Full matte with calipers send to the paint shop.

$100 - In-house Spray of both rims to matte like the previous 883 picture (Still considering on this, seen a sample at the bike shop.... not to my liking because not really matte feel")

Will be sending my bike in on the 12th and getting back around 17 or 19 this month while I'm away for my holidays. Update you guys again on the paint outcome.

Oh..yeah, its come along with the "Harley Davidson" wording on the tank too...Hope they get the font right....

Edited by FactoryEffex

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/FactoryEffex/81c2d3fc.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/FactoryEffex/ef283fe0.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/FactoryEffex/1534d21a.jpg

Thanks for the info, 7 years of riding, I haven't send any of my bikes to spray before.. hence unsure about the market price :angel:

Anyway, I have attached the picture I took the other day while at the bikeshop, its located at Autobay at Kaki Bukit, won't disclose the name yet. The custom phantom beside my HD, is a client of mine and he works at the bikeshop. The paint outcome will be like his, there is some oil stain on the tank, to be honest when I "feel" its kinda "thin" paint but he has been riding for sometime, I think still acceptable la... How do you guys think?

$320 - Full matte with in-house spraying of the calipers.

$350 - Full matte with calipers send to the paint shop.

$100 - In-house Spray of both rims to matte like the previous 883 picture (Still considering on this, seen a sample at the bike shop.... not to my liking because not really matte feel")

Will be sending my bike in on the 12th and getting back around 17 or 19 this month while I'm away for my holidays. Update you guys again on the paint outcome.

Oh..yeah, its come along with the "Harley Davidson" wording on the tank too...Hope they get the font right....

If you know the place and the quality of the paint on the phantom has held up, go with it. For the rims, may want to consider powder coat as paint may chip due to gravel and stuff. Calipers may get hot, so usually have to go with a strong epoxy/heat resistant paint or powder coat as well. just my two cents. I read up alot on the HDForums and they have a lot of good advice on these things. Good luck

Hi Bros,

My 2010 Sportster is just done 16k servicing.. Happy, No more Service package, No need to get trouble servicing at HD Singapore..

F#@$^ HD Singapore..

For putting on my new backrest and change rear brake pads only, charged me as labour $100+ (2.5hrs)

Means slow or what? F@$% HD Singapore..

Bros, pls check the price before u do..

Hi Bros,

My 2010 Sportster is just done 16k servicing.. Happy, No more Service package, No need to get trouble servicing at HD Singapore..

F#@$^ HD Singapore..

For putting on my new backrest and change rear brake pads only, charged me as labour $100+ (2.5hrs)

mine is going to reach 16k servicing very soon, any good shops near alexandra bike shop area is good enough to service a harley? HKL or racewerks etc?

Sept 06 - Feb 08 = TZM

Feb 08 - April09= CB 400 Version S

May 09 - Oct 10 = Harley XR1200

Oct 10 - Oct 12= KTM SMT 990

Oct 12 - Oct 13 = Tmax 500

Mar 13 - Jul 13= SYM maxsym 400

Jul 13 - Sep 15 = Getz 1.4

Oct 15 - Now = Burgman 650

Never ride faster then ur guardian angel could fly

For the rims, may want to consider powder coat as paint may chip due to gravel and stuff. Calipers may get hot, so usually have to go with a strong epoxy/heat resistant paint or powder coat as well.

Any lobangs for good and reasonably-priced powder-coating for rims? I'm interested. Would also be open to trade + cash topup + bear 100% labour to exchange my regular '06 Sporty's sport rims (18" front) with same sized ones which are already matte black.

I have the best signature.

you can try a shop in defu lane, name i forgot but it A star or A something...done my timer cover and derby cover powder coat for $20 about 2 years ago and powder coating is still as good as just done.

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

Hi Bros,

F#@$^ HD Singapore..

16k and need to change your rear pads? That seems to be way too soon. I thought front would go out before rear.

Plenty of shops to service bikes. Just make sure they know what they are doing. I had some work done by one in Bukit Merah shops (a major one), and they installed the clutch bearing in backwards. They said the freeplay in the lever was normal and recommended putting in a spacer. Wasnt like that beforehand. They even installed my turn signal relo kit upside down and said it looked better this way - took me 15 minutes to reverse it and it did not look better upside down! Anyway, HD found the clutch problem and fixed for free. So sometimes it helps to get to know them. But I agree, their rates are high so only use them for critical servicing.