SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha FJR1300

mini-dero

guys, i have encountered this problem when i wanted to change our rear brake lamps to led bulbs..my ABS lamp flashing. i immediately change back to our normal 5w rear bulb, and the ABS flashing gone.anyone encounter before? care to enlighten me?

btw i try 8w bulb for our rear lamp, it works as well,brighter or not i dun see any diff,same volt reading as well..

Die hard Fan of Modern Creation Munich.

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bro, I wondering whether the 'DUMMY' help in slightly reducing the exhaust sound....actually now I feel smooth while riding..not so noisy as before liao...only think is that, there are no longer any presence felt..wahaha..

most likely will help, depends on the length and the thickness i guess.try calling that shop..see how they can help u..should be cheaper then sk, but workmanship wise i yet to try..

Edited by Andr3w
typo

most likely will help, depends on the length and the thickness i guess.try calling that shop..see how they can help u..should be cheaper then sk, but workmanship wise i yet to try..

wa bro such good lobong share share la. haha i remember last time i go sk make a DUMMY for my arrow pipe cost me $65 for 1.

the shop u mention got do steel work like sk bo? i thinking of making a rear backrest.

Just to share, i bought a cash box at musafua and get it fix on my rear total cost $45 =) anyone wanna know how it fix i will take photo and upload. or tml outting u guys see your own ba

Cheers

2004 TA 200

2006 Comet GT 125

2006 Baby kawa 150 krr

2006 Honda RVF

2009 Honda CB 1000 R (The beast had been Release!)

2010 Yamaha FJR 1300

Next will it be BMW 1600 or quit ridding go for 4 wheel ???

END UP i drive :cry: but i really miss my fjr..

wa bro such good lobong share share la. haha i remember last time i go sk make a DUMMY for my arrow pipe cost me $65 for 1.

the shop u mention got do steel work like sk bo? i thinking of making a rear backrest.

Just to share, i bought a cash box at musafua and get it fix on my rear total cost $45 =) anyone wanna know how it fix i will take photo and upload. or tml outting u guys see your own ba

Cheers

is it really a good lobang i dunno wor...dunno their skill good anot,bracket i dunno they got do anot, but baffle confirm have..let africakali try 1st, if good, i gg to do also..keke

is it really a good lobang i dunno wor...dunno their skill good anot,bracket i dunno they got do anot, but baffle confirm have..let africakali try 1st, if good, i gg to do also..keke

hahaha africakali our guinne pig :p

BTW the Baffle dont really need good workmanship for it de, because u do nice nice dan fix on the exhaust liao after long time the whole thingy also turn black hahahaah. as long as can fix in can liao =)

last time my arrow baffle also like this at first very shiny and nice fix well but after some time due to the heat the metal change shape abit and became abit hard to take out and put in and the whole thing became black black LOL

2004 TA 200

2006 Comet GT 125

2006 Baby kawa 150 krr

2006 Honda RVF

2010 Yamaha FJR 1300

hey hey peeps, i was told that i might be able to get help here.

I am letting go my Akra full system for fazer year 06-10. proberly some of you are interested

Thanx

bro we will help to ask around if we had friends ridding fazer, BTW can fix on FJR meh??

cheers, =)

2004 TA 200

2006 Comet GT 125

2006 Baby kawa 150 krr

2006 Honda RVF

2010 Yamaha FJR 1300

Updates!! Went to LTA at Sin Ming this morning at 8am.

Procedures as follows:

1) Park your bike near the inspection bay

2) Register with the letter and legal exhaust cert

3) Inspector come out take picture of your bike

4) Give a letter stated pass

5) Go!

All in all half an hour....damn..pple complained then I wasted 30 mins of my life...I checked with Inspector, he feedback thats it common even to Harley riders nowadays...Ok..FAIR for now..

SO bro...nO big deal...keep up the good work by not putting in the silencers!! Keep on roaring!!!

CheerZ!!:thumb:

bro we will help to ask around if we had friends ridding fazer, BTW can fix on FJR meh??

cheers, =)

confirm cannot, will only make things worst, 2 exhaust slip on becomes one...

Will check with the shop how much if I gonna get the original silencer, if cheap, mind as well buy another pair then cut the length..easiest way out..

Owned n riden/driven,

Yamaha FZ150, Honda Steed 400, Toyota Starlet, Kawa ZXR400, Honda XR400, Vespa PX150, Honda XRV750, Suzuki GSX750, Honda GL1500, Vespa PX200, Suzuki Minivan, Mazda 323, Daihatsu YRV Turbo, Toyota AE101, Yamaha FJR1300, SYM GTS 200, Volvo S60, BMW R1100RT

Current: Harley Davidson Street Glide :thumb:

Cheers

Bro Nazzi did it long time ago...only he didnt share how to do it...wahaha...but he has new things ..you gonna see during meetup..

Owned n riden/driven,

Yamaha FZ150, Honda Steed 400, Toyota Starlet, Kawa ZXR400, Honda XR400, Vespa PX150, Honda XRV750, Suzuki GSX750, Honda GL1500, Vespa PX200, Suzuki Minivan, Mazda 323, Daihatsu YRV Turbo, Toyota AE101, Yamaha FJR1300, SYM GTS 200, Volvo S60, BMW R1100RT

Hi Eddie Hendra..sure you're welcome...the more the merrier..

Owned n riden/driven,

I also newbie..may I??

YOU? Forget it...oldies with white hair...wahaha!

Owned n riden/driven,

Bros Africakali/ Nazzi/ Kopiosatu,

Glad to meet u guys last weekend. Hope we can do it again some other time, hopefully with more riders joining. Am thinking hard about putting up police lights now lol!

Nice meeting u too bro..no worries..afrikali can arrange the meet up anytime...police lights??? Lol!!

CheerZ!!:thumb:

Peeps, Looking for good condition tank bra + mount ram with 2 balls to be fixed at clutch/ brake reservoir (fjr 2009). Any lobangs, let me know.

Police Light...YEAH! Agree with you...searching for nice looking signal light cover first..any bros has suggestion, please share...we shall whack GP once we have the lights up...wahaha...

Owned n riden/driven,

Nice meeting u too bro..no worries..afrikali can arrange the meet up anytime...police lights??? Lol!!

Hey yo...me arranging the meetup again...perhaps I should hand the meetup organising duty to Kopiosatu since he always post jobless man have something to do in FB...wahaha...

Bro Kopiosatu...what do you think...perhaps you the next organiser...I shall stay tuned..

Owned n riden/driven,

Hey yo...me arranging the meetup again...perhaps I should hand the meetup organising duty to Kopiosatu since he always post jobless man have something to do in FB...wahaha...

Bro Kopiosatu...what do you think...perhaps you the next organiser...I shall stay tuned..

jobless man having reservist for now... i can organise but everyone call you since you have their numbers, hahaha~