SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

STREET SMART

Spectrum

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm... would like to share my part on safer riding, i hope all the bikers, while aproaching a big cross junction take extra care. If u see its green light for going straight and red arrow for right turn, dont assume the traffic from the opposite directions have red arrows too... try to keep left before going through a junction so the right turning vehicles on the other direction can spot you earlier if they were to be blocked by right turning vehicles in YOUR direction... I just experience this super jam brakes and BOOM and fly like superman incident in this deadly junction between mandai ave and upperthomson road. I was going straight and this car from the opposite just right turn into my path, upon seeing this car, i was left with absolutely no chance to react or pray or avoid or say "HONG KAN" .... just BANG... I live to tell this incident but many others didnt. Ride safe everyone...

STOP ANIMAL ABUSE

THE JUNCTION

It's the Killing Field for Bikers...

It is just so important to slow down to Managable speed.

:p

All Scanning to see if any traffic is gonna turn into our path!

Beep! Beep! or Flash your high beam... to let them know we are coming.

And if all that still don't work...

:giddy:

Slow & be ready to stop if u need to...

We don't need anothere Crash!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/logo/Signature23.jpg

Home of the Hornets

Street Smart

Somehow i think going straight at junctions carries a lot more risk than turning right at junctions, for us. Cause turning right we retain the initiative to stop or go. We can eliminate almost all risk by being absolutely certain in judgement before committing to turn. But going straight, green in our favour at junctions we can only slow down, not stop, and some people... well... give ambigous signals when deciding whether to turn into our path...

Right turning vehicles on our side also block those that turn into our path from seeing us if we're going straight. But if we're the right turning vehicle, we can choose not to turn if our view is blocked by opposite right turning vehicles.

My habit is to slow down early if going straight at junctions. There's a certain point of no return, beyond which we cannot stop in time. Our responsibility is of course, to push it back as far as possible, and reducing speed also reduces the possible injuries from an accident.

What I'm trying to say is that... Going straight at junctions carries more risk, much different from if you're turning right. Not sure if i sound confusing... Or if anyone ever thought the same way before...

At least... my own statistic supports my view, and that may have made me biased. Right turning auntie turn into my L plate car :( SSDC package bao ka liao, report accident and go police station also bao, no wonder they say driving centre package teach everything.

Bike... touch wood... dun have...

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

• 2 weeks later...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/Street%20Smart/StreetSmart166.jpg

STREET SMART TIP OF THE DAY #166

This is a quote from Randy de Puniet in Moto GP.

Here is what he says:

"When racing, we just try to go as fast as we can:

Ít's great sensation.

Racers always push the boundaries of being safe,

always wanting more and more out of their bikes.

But the thing is always to ride just under the limit,

otherwise, for sure, your crash!"

There is much wisdom cause a crash would mean losing the race

& perhaps heavy setback to the overall result of the whole series.

AS FOR US

As for us, pushing our self/bike to the max in corners will mean

little or no room for manoeuver when face with the unexpected.

Be it a patch of sand, oil, diesel left behind by some truck,

a breakdown vehicle or tightening of radius.

All the above will need space & time to overcome.

And if u any left in reserve.. u crash!

Increase your reserve... U may need it!

Home of the Hornets

Street Smart

I want to thank all the helpful posts in this forum. I passed my 2B last July, so my P plate days are over. I have gone through my first year of biking without an accident. Thanks to all experienced bikers who gave their advice, and thanks to endlessloop who voluntarily conducted the H.O.V. session earlier this year together with other fellow bikers. More safe biking years ahead! Cheers! --Joseph

Btw, I saw on TV news that the traffic police held its safe biking campaign at BB driving centre today and they are going to hold a series of talks and other activities in the coming week. Can anyone give me more information on the program, especially the talks? I can't seem to find the info at the TP website.

Btw, I saw on TV news that the traffic police held its safe biking campaign at BB driving centre today and they are going to hold a series of talks and other activities in the coming week. Can anyone give me more information on the program, especially the talks? I can't seem to find the info at the TP website.

I was there at BBDC.

My group of bikes from Moto-V and United Premas and the BBDC instructors did a 40-bike convoy along PIE to BBDC.

Then we did the plank, slalom and figure 8 using our own bikes! :thumb:

It was a fun day. I posted the invitation for this event earlier.

BTW, the motorcyclist who was interviewed was fielded by MrLau and myself to TP.

Regarding the talks you are asking, we are working with TP to give safety talks to raise awareness of safety and to enhance safety knowledge. Spectrum has given a few talks already. And he would be giving somemore to come. Please PM Spectrum that you are interested to join in the talks. He would let you know when he is giving the safety talk. :thumb:

29 Mar:

2009 Yamaha FZ1 Fazer Owner's Review

loudexhaust.blogspot.com

www.RiderAsia.com Safety site for motorcycle riders

I want to thank all the helpful posts in this forum. I passed my 2B last July, so my P plate days are over. I have gone through my first year of biking without an accident. Thanks to all experienced bikers who gave their advice, and thanks to endlessloop who voluntarily conducted the H.O.V. session earlier this year together with other fellow bikers. More safe biking years ahead! Cheers! --Joseph

Congratulations! Great news you have completed your P Plate period of 1 year without a single accident! Fantastic!

:thumb:

This shows that while it is not an easy thing to do, it is do-able if you have the right attitude, the knowledge and discipline!

Yes, wish you more safe riding years ahead! Join me, 11 years and counting!

:thumb:

29 Mar:

loudexhaust.blogspot.com

wow... tat's fantastic... my P plate days are over too... but sad to say im involved in a handful of accidents... haha i shld read more of this safety riding memos... cheers to everyone whose writing to prevent accidents from happening!

Great thread guys.

fantastic topics and discussions :)

Regards,

SAM :thumb: :cool:

May 10 - Apr 12 : Kawasaki KRR150 (Year 2000)

Oct 11 - Mar 13 : Honda CB400 Super 4 Spec 2 (Year 2002)

Jun 12 - Sep 13 : Piaggio Vespa PX15 (Year 1985)

Dec 12 - Apr 15 : Kawasaki ZX12R A1 (Year 2000)

Apr 13 - Dec 14 : Suzuki DRZ 400SM (Year 2013)

Apr 15 - Present : BMW S1000R (Year 2015)

Nope, you're not the only 2B bike going. All riders are welcome, experienced riders, new riders, Pplaters (me). No discrimination whatsoever, we get together and we learn from each other. Just a day set aside for riding :thumb:

Uploaded a funny vid link.

Funny vid but very educational. :thumb:

Funny vid but very educational. :thumb:

I second to that. BUT IMHO, why must speeding be the cause.

From the portions of the videos, it is very obvious he rider did not take ample safety measures before he start to make the first move... to swerve out.

1. With his bike's integrity, even if he does not over take, do you think he is able slow down/stop in time even if the car in front brakes?

2. With his vision (smack in the middle behind the car) did he check for on coming traffic behind making the very 1st decision in stead of the life threatening moment preceding that?

Speeding itself is NOT the ONLY issue to mishaps. Riding alertness, attentiveness, pro-active precautions and assertive decisions all contributes before speeding even takes place.

Thank You.

Regards,

AR2 Performance

http://www.raceshield.com/images/raceshieldmotorbikekits.jpg

RACEshield URL - > http://www.raceshield.com

RACEshield FACEbook - > http://www.facebook.com/pages/RACEshield/119281238033

http://www.facebook.com/badge.php?id=119281238033&bid=5427&key=171556654&format=png&z=1394638

I second to that. BUT IMHO, why must speeding be the cause.

From the portions of the videos, it is very obvious he rider did not take ample safety measures before he start to make the first move... to swerve out.

1. With his bike's integrity, even if he does not over take, do you think he is able slow down/stop in time even if the car in front brakes?

2. With his vision (smack in the middle behind the car) did he check for on coming traffic behind making the very 1st decision in stead of the life threatening moment preceding that?

Speeding itself is NOT the ONLY issue to mishaps. Riding alertness, attentiveness, pro-active precautions and assertive decisions all contributes before speeding even takes place.

To be honest.. I will agree with you. The biggest factor in the vid's accident was the rider swinging his bike out onto to oncoming vehicle without checking clear. Speed contributed to the accident only to the extent that he could not (or did not?) judge clearances in time, and had no chance to correct his error.

Another issue a friend of mine raised about HOV.

I read about HOV. I think... You have to give this to someone who is cautious. You give it to someone who is reckless, he will not slow down/ride defensively/cautiously.

Actually, this may be quite right. Someone can be scanning very attentively and in an experienced manner, but decide to weave in and out at high speeds, and instead of taking preventive measure.. takes agressive measures. I suppose I see HOV as a total package, the idea of taking early preventive measures against course collision with other vehicles. Perhaps a cautious riders who may be inexperienced have inherently lower accident risks compared with experienced riders comfortable with taking more risks.

But if i were to consider how much i have matured as a rider with this technique than without, I believe the differences would still have been convincing enough for me to want to want to share it with others. But in the end its still how one chooses to ride that decides the risk factor. In riding terms, with my experience at less than a year and a half, i'm very much a newbie compared to those whose touring milege alone is several times that of my total milege. Endlessloop's accident record of zero in 11 years, since his first day on the road is quite rare though. But I think it can be done, with a bit of luck and a lot of caution. Maybe meetups such as this is good source of peer influence. :)

To be realistic, I'm not as interested in risk perceptions and opinions on risk taking. These can be quite abstract terms without much statistics to back up the claims. I'm more concerned with what works. So far, HOV worked for Endlessloop for a long period, and it has worked for me. I hope others who come across it will benefit.

Another question: What is HOV?

:dot: somehow i forgot to attach the link.. but it was written in this thread way back quite a few times.

http://loudexhaust.blogspot.com/2007_01_01_archive.html

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

Guest DaxThe3rd

Hi guys,

I have this experience and i would like to hear comments frm u guys on it. I'm sure all of us met stupid, inconsiderate, reckless drivers/riders or even rude road users, pointing fingers at u. Hence we will be affect by these ppl which turns out to be anger.

I've lose my patience a number of times on road, mostly due to other road users or even wen i lost my way.

But wen we got angery on road, how can we stress it out? We can't stress it out on our throttle, we can't stress it out by racing wif others... It's not worth to risks our life juz due to moment of anger anyway.

How did u gus do it?

Hi guys,

I have this experience and i would like to hear comments frm u guys on it. I'm sure all of us met stupid, inconsiderate, reckless drivers/riders or even rude road users, pointing fingers at u. Hence we will be affect by these ppl which turns out to be anger.

I've lose my patience a number of times on road, mostly due to other road users or even wen i lost my way.

But wen we got angery on road, how can we stress it out? We can't stress it out on our throttle, we can't stress it out by racing wif others... It's not worth to risks our life juz due to moment of anger anyway.

How did u gus do it?

Hi Choke,

I think you raised a very very good point. A challenge that everyone of us faces, as we are all only humans. And even for a peaceful guy like me, I would be the first to admit that I am still struggling with this time to time.

Following are my thoughts on Controlling Our Emotions When Riding:

1. First recognise that riding emotionally affects your riding

If we don't recognise the danger of emotional riding, we would never do anything about it.

For this, you have to right now, start reflecting from your past, if have you ever been angry or upset with other road users...

And these upsetness, cause you to ride out of your normal way of riding...

And ask yourself if you can admit that riding angry, does lead you to riding more dangerously.

If the answer is yes, than good, you have achieved step 1.

For riding upset with other road users, I call this "self-poisoning."

You get upset over other less considerate road users and you end up increasing danger, risk or even causing injury to yourself. So self-poisoning.

2. Recognise when you are riding upset

This is when it actually happens to you and you are doing it.

Very often, we experienced emotions within us and we don't realise it.

Until we pause a while and think, "Oh ya, I am...angry with this thing."

So recognition you are riding angry is the next step.

For Choke, you have done these first 2 key steps and already ahead than many others. :thumb:

3. Calm Down

Choke's question is "Then what?"

This is how I do it. I distance myself from the subject of my rage:

1. I either move aside to the next lane and let the other road user pass (most people's ego can't allow them to do this. I myself sometimes too.)

2. I use the advantage of bikes (size and acceleration) to overtake. So I am now several positions well ahead of the subject. I find this distancing works. I do calm down after a while.

3. Another way is pull over to the side and stop a while.

Your emotion will pass you by.

Whenever I don't control my emotion, I do regret at myself at the end of the ride when I think over. And when I do get the better of controlling my emotion and reframe from getting back, at the end of the ride, I am always thankful and think I accomplished something.

You are free to add your suggestions or the way you do it. :thumb:

29 Mar:

loudexhaust.blogspot.com

Hi guys,

How did u gus do it?

I don't have much to coment... But this is how I do it.

1. I THINK OF MY DAD & MUM.

2. THINK OF ALSO THE FUTURE OPPORTUNITY ENJOY MARRIAGE. --> HOW CAN I DIE WHEN I NEVER HAD A PROPER GF/WIFE TO SHARE CARE THE MOMENTS?>?!$) :cheeky:

Thank You.

Regards,

AR2 Performance

http://www.facebook.com/badge.php?id=119281238033&bid=5427&key=171556654&format=png&z=1394638

Hi guys,

How did u gus do it?

I have had experiences like this before. Mostly, it is because of some car/lorry driver who wants to squeeze me out of my lane to the side. Somehow, they do not think I have the right to the whole lane, and I should just conveniently give way to them and content myself with the space in between lanes.

I must admit we bikers are partly at fault for this. Some of us are just so used to squeezing in between vehicles, riding in between lanes instead of taking the whole lane. This makes other road users that that is how bikers should ride, in between lanes. I wish more bikers would ride on the whole lane and correct this misconception. There is an exception of course, at a traffic light where the vehicles are stationary, it is ok to ride in between and go up front to the traffic light junction.

One of my faviourite genre on youtube :angel: Notice although this clip is on Dubai, it looks very much like our CHin Swee Tunnel, and not coincidentally, i do have some clips on our local roads with similar looking accidents.

This is my all time favourite. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZLW0uu1SMo

Seems like in all the accidents no fatalities, cause all drivers. Lucky... If it was us there.. well... dun be there.

Erm... would like to share my part on safer riding, i hope all the bikers, while aproaching a big cross junction take extra care. If u see its green light for going straight and red arrow for right turn, dont assume the traffic from the opposite directions have red arrows too... try to keep left before going through a junction so the right turning vehicles on the other direction can spot you earlier if they were to be blocked by right turning vehicles in YOUR direction... I just experience this super jam brakes and BOOM and fly like superman incident in this deadly junction between mandai ave and upperthomson road. I was going straight and this car from the opposite just right turn into my path, upon seeing this car, i was left with absolutely no chance to react or pray or avoid or say "HONG KAN" .... just BANG... I live to tell this incident but many others didnt. Ride safe everyone...

I agreed with this statement... I remember there's one time when I'm riding my KR along ubi road... Green is in my favour.. I was riding at 45-50... Reaching last arrow on the junction... A stupid sport car just rammed past me turning right.. I remember I stopped just in time and the light is still green when I stopped... But when I'm about to move again.. It's yellow... stupid sport car....

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Hi guys,

How did u gus do it?

For my case... I would say just relax if others would point at you... Just treat people with a smile or a gesture "raise up your hand" & i'm sure everyone will treat people with a smile.. I remember there's a few times when I need to go to PIE from CTE... I was on the middle lane... Need to turn left.. Alot of cars never fail to dash across.. den came this bike... he slowed down and occupy the cente of the lane... He sort of "signal" me to come out... when I came out... He dash across me from my right side... A cool guy... lol.. ^_^ (actually still got alot..) There's alot of good people... just remember to say thanks when they helped you and "someday" they will helped you back...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/Street%20Smart/Streetsmart167.jpg

It is alway the Worst when the roads starts getting wet.

All the stuff deposited by the traffic will start to float up the road.

Especially so with the painted lines as there is less grip on it.

:cool:

It gets better with when all the dirt gets wash away...

But there is still much reduced traction with the water on the road.

So less speed around corners will help us stay upright on the roads.

And stay off those painted lines.

Home of the Hornets

Street Smart

Dug up this interesting article my friend Den Den posted on MotoV forum.

An Introduction to Advanced Riding.

Much has been written about 'Advanced Riding', these are my personal thoughts to give you an insight as to what we hope to achieve and what you can gain. With many organisations and individuals offering advice and 'guidance' there are many ways in which the goal of being 'an advanced rider' can be achieved, but in overall terms they all run along the similar theme. One of the basic foundation blocks is 'attitude'; by already showing an interest you have already demonstrated the 'right attitude'. By continuing the interest and learning and accepting that you never stop learning, this will ensure a sound foundation. One of the first phrases you will often hear repeated is 'the system'. This was introduced by the police service as a standardisation of training at a time when the motorcar was beginning to replace the pedal cycle as a means of transport for the police. Initially it was a very formal framework, with little or no flexibility. As time and vehicle design has changed and advanced then 'the system' has evolved. The system is a sequence of '5 features' each of which you consider on the approach to any 'hazard'. When correctly applied 'the system' gives the rider the required 'time to react' to the 'hazard'. First you have to identify what a 'hazard' is. A 'hazard'' is anything that contains an element of actual or potential danger; it is also described as anything that could cause you to change speed or direction.

Hazards are grouped into three classes -

1. Physical features (they are there 365 days a year) i.e. road features like junctions, bends, hillcrests, and roundabouts.

2. Those caused by the presence of other road users, be it vehicles, cyclists, pedestrians, horses or other animals.

3. Those caused by variations of road surfaces, weather and conditions caused by changing weather.

Of the three classes of hazard no one class takes priority, but each has to be seen or sensed, considered and prioritised. Obviously the junction becomes a 'larger' hazard if there is a vehicle in it. The movements or intentions of this vehicle can also cause the 'size' of the hazard to vary. If the road is wet and slippery then this would also have to be considered and could influence your speed and the path you take. With hazards, the importance is to identify and prioritise them at an early stage. A problem identified and considered early will not become insurmountable as it would if not seen. Much of this ability comes with experience, but it is also aided by alertness and concentration. As said earlier there are '5 features' of 'the system', each feature is considered on the approach to a hazard.

1. Information - Most of your information is obtained by Sight, although your other senses can give important information, Touch - the feel of your machine, feedback from handlebars, brakes and balance. Smell - diesel, a smell quickly identified by motorcyclists. Hearing - others giving warnings, changes in road noise, changes in machine noises should all be sensed and considered. Taste - a sense to be used when getting to journeys end, with that self-satisfying glow only achieved by a good standard. If you are lucky to have a sixth sense cultivate this, it very akin to anticipation, which is one of the hallmarks of a good rider. With information all hazards have to be considered and prioritised, on identifying the largest imminent hazard you then move on to the next feature of the system.

2. Position - this is the safest position for you to negotiate the approaching hazard. Obviously life is rarely simple and it is not often that you are only contending with one hazard at the time. Your position will therefore be influenced by what position you are travelling from, and what is the next hazard to be encountered after the impending one. Rarely should the position change be sudden, the ride should flow. If sudden directional changes are encountered, I would suggest that maybe you are travelling too quickly. The path you take down a certain road will vary each time you travel the same section due to the hazards created by class 2 and class 3 types of hazards (you can check which class of hazards these are!) When asked 'what is the correct path' one way of describing the answer is to apply the following 'Bubble' principle. Each hazard is enveloped by a bubble, the greater the hazard - the larger the bubble. As you navigate down a stretch of road you have to pass between these bubbles without intruding. Alternatively consider yourself enveloped by a bubble and consider all hazards as a pin! With position you are always looking for advantage. Advantage of the - safest position, greatest view - to give other road users the greatest view of you, smoothest line, best road surface, opportunity to overtake, and opportunity for an alternative route. You can use your position to influence other road users, this has to be used with consideration and experience. The line between influencing and intimidating can be fine; the same position could be either, depending on who is interpreting it. Having chosen your path on the approach to this hazard you then select the third feature.

3 Speed . - Your speed is adjusted to allow you to pass by the hazard safely. Remember the golden rule - 'you must always be able to stop safely on your own side of the road, in the distance you can see to be clear'. Speed can always be easily increased; excessive speed can be hard to get rid of, especially if approaching bends! You can adjust speed by brakes and throttle control with use of gears. Acceleration sense should be developed; this will counter the throttle/brake style of riding. Speed should be adjusted prior to the entrance to a hazard following the position phase and prior to the gear phase, especially for a bend. The motorcycle is most stable when under constant acceleration; you cannot be under any form of acceleration if you're still braking. As with position, the speed at which you can travel through a hazard is dependent on the position you are coming from and what awaits you further on along the road. When at the appropriate speed, you are now ready for feature 4 -

4. Gear - 'select the appropriate gear for the speed at which you intend to negotiate the hazard' is what the book states. One of the main faults of riders is by not selecting the suitable lower gear. Know your machine, know what speeds you can do in the lower gears; the lower gears will give you the flexibility and crispness in acceleration when required. Do not mistake this for encouragement to 'thrash' your engine. Like all features of advanced riding the aim is to take a course which suits you, your machine and the conditions at the time. When slowing from a high speed to a relative slow speed, you will have to go down through a number of gears; whether you block change i.e. 2 or 3 gears in one go or change one gear at a time to balance the gear for the road speed is your choice. The determining feature is the result i.e. what are you happiest with and what produces the smoothest and most controlled result. Remember you are selecting the gear appropriate for the speed selected to negotiate the hazard. Now in the right gear you are ready to move to the 5th and final feature.

5. Acceleration - the amount of acceleration applied is dependant on the circumstances. For bends, the acceleration should commence immediately prior to or as you commence to lean the bike over. If the exit is not visible, then gentle acceleration is applied to maintain your speed and to ensure stability; as the exit is reached and as the bike commences to be brought upright the throttle can be progressively opened. Always accelerate in relation to what you see.

The above is an insight of 'advanced riding', I have deliberately attempted to keep this reasonably brief, but there is much to be written and talked on the subject. I have not covered any law, mechanics, method of cornering; these are wholly other chapters. I will end this by highlighting one feature that is an essential basic building block on which all good riding is built.

Observation. The art is to be able to see and to interpret what you see. There is so much to be seen, don't just see a vehicle; see who is driving it, what are they doing, have they seen you - 'eye contact', what is the vehicle doing? At junctions and roundabouts what direction are the front wheels? - this will indicate the direction it will move off. At junctions don't just wait to come to the head of a queue, plan ahead to anticipate the flow of traffic in front of you. At traffic lights watch the sequence to anticipate green for you. Observe road markings and signs; learn what they really mean, there is a wealth of information out there. When in a queue - look ahead, anticipate what the vehicles ahead are going to do, judge their competency. Lastly continue to learn, observe your surroundings and observe others, it makes for an interesting journey. If the system is applied correctly it should always give you the most important ingredient of advanced riding - "TIME TO REACT"

Scroll down and watch the video.

The write up --> http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/viewPost5845.aspx#

The video --> http://202.157.174.100/20071003-ss-pebblesaccident/Player.html

Close shave, but no fortunately deaths. This clearly shows how vulnerable we are even on straights at low speeds, & to remind ourselves to active riding & also to keep an "enough to react distance"! :thumb:

I would say well done by the fellow stomper. He prob might indicate casualties to at least have a patrol car to "cordon/divert/indicate" the danger area.

Thank You.

Regards,

AR2 Performance

Thanks guys for creating this thread... I've been riding quite hazardly for the week ... needed this to scare me back to safety... Please include me for any outing as well on safety management. I'll be glad to attend :)

Legal to ride/drive- HOw the **** do i Know?

[Daelim Roadwin 200] - 2007 - 2009

[Hyundai Getz 1.4A] - 2009 -current

HOw I wish my Roadwin can do this.. hahaha

[Going Crazy with my Roadwin]

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/8628/daelim-roadwin-04-bikepics-427680.jpg