SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

Nice photos... sigh... I was too tired that night... called Alvin and you guys have already left Kallang and I am still not familiar with the roads... or else I would have joined you guys... another time perhaps...

Nice photos... and Ah_Dun, really nice finish for your G-Max now that it is a naked version... and the photo turned out very nice indeed... envy...

Bro, next time join us for kopi...

:cheeky:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi gmax guys...im a kr rider..just wanna say something..u guys really lucky cos i notice otr theres alot of pretty babes on gmax...bum into one at pasir ris yesterday very chio malay girl on red gmax with p plate while waiting on red light..anyone here?haha kla lets get mushy..i wanna know her..

Hi gmax guys...im a kr rider..just wanna say something..u guys really lucky cos i notice otr theres alot of pretty babes on gmax...bum into one at pasir ris yesterday very chio malay girl on red gmax with p plate while waiting on red light..anyone here?haha kla lets get mushy..i wanna know her..

good luck to you trying to know her ba. she's non-active on the forum and i seldom see her at the HQ. :cheeky:

:cheeky::cheeky:

u confuse gilera and gmax is it :sian:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/shasea09/Ruckus_white_camo.jpg

U might be a cunning linguist but I am a master debater

There really is a malay girl on Gmax la bro...

Creedmaniac,why didnt you approach her when you saw her.My only advise,cruise around there and wait for another chance at the same traffic light junction.That might help.And oh ya,don't drool.

Chio meh? :confused: :cheeky: Ok, ok she's pretty and nice :angel: And you can see her alot at Pasir Ris. Maybe u should get a G-Max then you got something in common to talk about? :lol:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

to dom n white...cant believe u guys really try to help me on this..btw i stay pasir ris la..so hope there will be a chance knowing her.

btw to dom how should i approach her..its quite a distance..or maybe i should get off my bike and approach her n ignore the cars behind when it green?ok i hope i get to meet her next time..and i promise ill ignore the other traffics behind..lol

Chio meh? :confused: :cheeky: Ok, ok she's pretty and nice :angel: And you can see her alot at Pasir Ris. Maybe u should get a G-Max then you got something in common to talk about? :lol:

White..u really know her ar?help me la..

There really is a malay girl on Gmax la bro...

Creedmaniac,why didnt you approach her when you saw her.My only advise,cruise around there and wait for another chance at the same traffic light junction.That might help.And oh ya,don't drool.

oh dat time join u all for msia trip one is it ?? father buy bike one b4 her tp one is it ?? if lidat tink i know who liao..

wah buy bike to woo ger...gooood sia :thumb:

to dom n white...cant believe u guys really try to help me on this..btw i stay pasir ris la..so hope there will be a chance knowing her.

btw to dom how should i approach her..its quite a distance..or maybe i should get off my bike and approach her n ignore the cars behind when it green?ok i hope i get to meet her next time..and i promise ill ignore the other traffics behind..lol

:dot: :dot: :dot:

i await yr bike pics on stomp :D

pop in to say hi & heLLo to everyone! :angel:

Series of event coming up by gmax and other biker groups hosted events :thumb:

Hope you gals & guys can get together and join in the fun. the more, the merrier & also a chance to meet more ppl, u never know who u will meet or bumped into (esp. those status 'single' R most welcome to join) and of coz not forgetting those who r attached or married can still meet more ppl to widen ur social circle further. But most impt of these..a good way to pamper ur tastebud with foods tat sometimes u cant get to taste in SG & an outing experience u cant get elsewhere with a group of passionate fellow bikers just like U:P

(Out of sG)

April : KuKup Nature Walks & Seafoods Delights

May : -

June: Cheese Crab (not by gmax,hosted by Uncle Stanley,more infos be see link) http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...157299&page=10

July : Sightseeing & Durian Plantation (TBC)

Aug : Strawberry Plucking (TBC)

Sep : To be release at a later time

Oct : To be release at a later time

Nov : To be release at a later time

Dec : To be release at a later time

juz horn n say hi la...slowly la...dun hurry things.Or are u a real Creedmaniac?Or rather sexmaniac???

juz horn n say hi la...slowly la...dun hurry things.Or are u a real Creedmaniac?Or rather sexmaniac???

of cos im not sexmaniac dude..lol...since u guys know her why not u guys help me la..intro her or wat..i cant sleep for 2 nites alredi lei..lol

of cos im not sexmaniac dude..lol...since u guys know her why not u guys help me la..intro her or wat..i cant sleep for 2 nites alredi lei..lol

Wah.. u really... erm.. head over heels over her? :lol:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Boss Alvin, remember me anot?....i am the ex owner of gmax150 F*2529*, kind of regret selling it away after so many mods :slapforehead:

...can let me know the price package of gmax200 now?...i got a vtec 1, FT plate to trade in as well..thanx :D

Bro, long time no see. Of course everyone remember you. Ur riding the only White G-Max 150cc during tat time.

Kindly drop by HQ for price package or see this link.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159919

:cheeky:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Wah.. u really... erm.. head over heels over her? :lol:

Love at the first side maybe?crush?haha..im being a lover here not a racer...maybe SBF not suit me now..lol..so nobody still can help me?:lovestruck:

Series of event coming up by gmax and other biker groups hosted events :thumb:

Hope you gals & guys can get together and join in the fun. the more, the merrier & also a chance to meet more ppl, u never know who u will meet or bumped into (esp. those status 'single' R most welcome to join) and of coz not forgetting those who r attached or married can still meet more ppl to widen ur social circle further. But most impt of these..a good way to pamper ur tastebud with foods tat sometimes u cant get to taste in SG & an outing experience u cant get elsewhere with a group of passionate fellow bikers just like U:P [/size]

(Out of sG)

April : KuKup Nature Walks & Seafoods Delights

May : -

June: Cheese Crab (not by gmax,hosted by Uncle Stanley,more infos be see link) http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...157299&page=10

July : Makan Durian & Sightseeing Plantation 13th July

Aug : Tea & Strawberry Plantation Exploration (hosted by Scarab, for more infos ,pls click the link for more)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197078

Sep: To be release at a later time

Oct: To be release at a later time

Nov: To be release at a later time

Dec: To be release at a later time

can i post a youtube video embed link of my gmax here?

is it possible?

of course possible..jus copy and paste the address of the video and post it under "quick reply" can already :o

Love at the first side maybe?crush?haha..im being a lover here not a racer...maybe SBF not suit me now..lol..so nobody still can help me?:lovestruck:

Bro, as requested, i have informed her... don't be surprised if she "winks" at u the next time :lol:

Bro, as requested, i have informed her... don't be surprised if she "winks" at u the next time :lol:

thanks alot bro...appreciate ur kindness...how do u tell her?hehe

btw can i ask sumtink..gmax is 2 stroke or 4 stroke?