SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Motorbike Models, Anyone?

Guest Ashe^^

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scratch building means you build models from plastic cards or cast resin and etc.. building with raw materials..

for example, GT wings for cars are not readily available in SGP modelling market.. so most of us built from plastic cards..

So hard ah..i am a newbie leh..dunno tis things..blur liao :giddy: :giddy:

sorry but does any1 have the instructions for the honda pons nsr500 '01?

i have the model but i lost the instructions :cry:

will really appreciate if any1 can help

24th Sep 2003 - Class 2B

13th Feb 2004 - Class 3

13th Feb 2007 - Class 2A

2003 - 2005 (NSR150SP)

2005 - 2013 (X-1)

2013 - Present (DRZ400SM)

sorry but does any1 have the instructions for the honda pons nsr500 '01?

i have the model but i lost the instructions :cry:

will really appreciate if any1 can help

Mine is moviestar honda pons nsr 500 '98. Dunno can or not? :confused:

hi guys wonder if u all encounter this problem:

do u all happen to encounter fairings decals that is actually bigger than the fairings? i didnt and its kinda of hard for the decal to go over the round edges of the fairings....it will always spring out make the decal straight....hope u all know wat i mean.... :sweat:

if were to say trim the edges of the decals...how will u know if whether u trim too much or not...cos hard to get the measurement (cos of the round contour surface of the fairing)...the best measurement way is to paste the decal onto the fairiing as flat as possible to get the exact size of the decal to be trimmed....

i need help on this guys...cos as u all know...decals play a very important part on the model itself...and i have ruined it :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

hi, im trying to pickup tis hobby but i need some advise. any kind soul can help? like how much i can get it. n where. how to use it... bah bah bah...

air gun=where n how much n wat type. how to use.

compresser= where n how much n wat type

glue= normal super glue or clement? where n how much n wat type

knife or wat u call tat. model penknife? where n how much n wat type

anything i miss out?

as for the model guess i can try loking for myself.. tink lots of place sell the model even normal shopping centre but not the above mention.

thx in advance..

Ride Safe~~

Late is better than never Reach.

hi, im trying to pickup tis hobby but i need some advise. any kind soul can help? like how much i can get it. n where. how to use it... bah bah bah...

air gun=where n how much n wat type. how to use.

compresser= where n how much n wat type

glue= normal super glue or clement? where n how much n wat type

knife or wat u call tat. model penknife? where n how much n wat type

anything i miss out?

as for the model guess i can try loking for myself.. tink lots of place sell the model even normal shopping centre but not the above mention.

thx in advance..

hrm....tell u wat....u read thru this whole thread....its related to all the questions u have asked ;) if still not too sure than maybe u can post ur questions again :D

hrm....tell u wat....u read thru this whole thread....its related to all the questions u have asked ;) if still not too sure than maybe u can post ur questions again :D

k thx... i hab spend 2 hours to finish the whole thread.. phew...

tink i got a rough ans... will make my way down to tionbg baru plaza later in the afternoon... thx. anyway saw in yahoo auction. theres a shop selling the air gun n compressor for $280. his shop is at turf city. u guys know the shop well? any comment? maybe i be going down to check it out 2...

Ride Safe~~

k thx... i hab spend 2 hours to finish the whole thread.. phew...

tink i got a rough ans... will make my way down to tionbg baru plaza later in the afternoon... thx. anyway saw in yahoo auction. theres a shop selling the air gun n compressor for $280. his shop is at turf city. u guys know the shop well? any comment? maybe i be going down to check it out 2...

yup i been to that shop before......its very ...eh...lok pok...advice u not to go to turf city there...tiong bahru will be a good place to get the stuff...quite cheap as well...by the way they have another branch in suntec ;)

oh yes if u were to go tiong bahru one...u HAVE to take the lift to the 5th floor...the escalators wont lead u up :nono:

yup i been to that shop before......its very ...eh...lok pok...advice u not to go to turf city there...tiong bahru will be a good place to get the stuff...quite cheap as well...by the way they have another branch in suntec ;)

oh yes if u were to go tiong bahru one...u HAVE to take the lift to the 5th floor...the escalators wont lead u up :nono:

oh.. lok pok?? ah.. i know the way up tiong baru.. i stay there... lol.. 5th flr where the popular book shop is rite.. thx.. how bout the shop at far east plaza? seems like lots of posting i saw all recomand tiong baru shop. any other shop i can view before i make purchase? bras brasah oso hab rite? ... tink i will use the whole day to go ard looking for tis shop n getting quotation n maybe to the lilbrary for more info...

Ride Safe~~

oh.. lok pok?? ah.. i know the way up tiong baru.. i stay there... lol.. 5th flr where the popular book shop is rite.. thx.. how bout the shop at far east plaza? seems like lots of posting i saw all recomand tiong baru shop. any other shop i can view before i make purchase? bras brasah oso hab rite? ... tink i will use the whole day to go ard looking for tis shop n getting quotation n maybe to the lilbrary for more info...

yeha u can take a look ard at other shops and see wat models and prices they have before u decide wat u like and where to buy them

about gng to library....don have to do that lah hahaha anything u dono can ask those shop assistant...they will be more than willingly to help u one :o) thats wat i do also...i always ask them

yeha u can take a look ard at other shops and see wat models and prices they have before u decide wat u like and where to buy them

about gng to library....don have to do that lah hahaha anything u dono can ask those shop assistant...they will be more than willingly to help u one :o) thats wat i do also...i always ask them

i get wat u mean by lok pok liao.. lol.. bought some modelling equiment at tiong baru. nvr buy the airgun n compressor. bought a car to try out 1st... been busy whole of last nite trying to learn how to do it.. whahaha... the paint part is hard man...

Ride Safe~~

i get wat u mean by lok pok liao.. lol.. bought some modelling equiment at tiong baru. nvr buy the airgun n compressor. bought a car to try out 1st... been busy whole of last nite trying to learn how to do it.. whahaha... the paint part is hard man...

yup yup its ok if u choose not to pain the engine parts cos in the end it will be covered up...but...modelling is all about painting and assembling the models ..so...its still up to u lah hehee...its not a cheap hobby considering the cost of the paints, cars etc

Guest kimderson
the interior painting and fitting is the same.. the only diff is the application of decals..

hi bitting point can u given any comment for the studio 27 up grade parts for the RCV211 cos i know that u have bought the parts for ur RCV. from wat i know its mean for 2002 and 2003 models but is it worth it and i also find out that most of the parts is mean for 2002 ?

if you are a hardcore modeller.. you find it worth while, coz you give you model the best stuffs it can get..

now i got about 5 RC211Vs to be completed.. all of them have ST27 photo-etched parts.. Fortuna one have the white metal transkit..

btw the photo-etch parts from ST27 can be used for both 2002 and 2003 models.. you'll use most of them..

Guest Demon_gal56

can anyone help me?

i bought a clear colour spray to spray my model...

do i have to give a layer of paint before i spray the clear colour..

cause when i spray liao the thing turn white colour very ugly. :cry:

hello to all the pros here...i have been looking for Harley Davidson models to fix up but to no avail....ya guyz know where to find em?roughly how much are they gonna cost me?im prepared to pay around $70+ for a kit....howz that gonna work out? :sweat:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg