SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2009] PK Official- Questions for Newbie

zero_degrees

- Phantom must feed new EO regularly. Every month or 3000km.

- Every 3 mths do full servicing (wash carb). Optional. Some pple think carb dun touch unless got prob. For myself, when I was riding TA200 for a yr, full service every 3mths.

- Every 3mths/6000km change air filter & spark plugs.

erm. can i noe the full servicing means wat ?

i mean wat will they do to the bike and price ?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not necessary to touch the carb unless really required.

"Full Service" can have different definition to different people .

Normal Plug change + Oil change + replacement of consumable parts promptly (Visual check) is suffice for Phantom.

Its a bike with minimal maintainence to begin with :)

Price wise, depend on how thick your wallet is and how much you willing to spend.

åƒé‡‘难买早知é“.......

sorry sorry to big bro out there..

i tot the air filter very ex..

like tat its oki to chg often like how u all say.

sorry la.. don say me till like i no money like tt..

even sorry to state a statement like tt!!!:sorry:

change ever few months or what ;)

Guys does anyone know where can i get M-Fizz 3/4 helmet side cushion as i lost mine recently. tks

Its a good opportunity to chunk the helmet away and get a full face :thumb:

Its a good opportunity to chunk the helmet away and get a full face :thumb:

Did plan b4 for a Flip up FF but market are bad now :sian: so just use watever have in hand lolzzz

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77956&d=1224144141

ya. i noe abt the price listed. but wat is the shop goin to do to my bike if i ask for full servcing ?

Bro most slightly the shop might going to ask u about wat kind of full servicing u wan as sometimes other will wan to wash the Carb n change air filter beside the normal Eng oil n plug change :angel: hmm this is my own assumption only hope it help u abit :cheeky:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77956&d=1224144141

Sproket+ chain , EO , Sparkplug , brakepad , air filter approx $200 bucks i suppose...

what about u?

chain+sproket , EO , spark plug , n maybe air filter if chong says need to chg ba!!! i also wan chong to ride my bike to check thoroughly... maybe on tat day if u can also help me out!!!

cause first time there!!!:sian:

:angry:RiDe iF YoU dArE... lOwEr YoU gO... ThE mOrE KiCk yOu Got...BuT mY fOoTrEsT cHuI...o_O

Passed 2B - 18thMar09'

Phantom TA200 - FUxxxxK 24thMar09' to 18thJun11'

RoadWin R125 - FBC****M 23rdJun11'

try 230kPa front

250kPa rear...\

some bikes have the recommended pressure printed on the swing arm..

Edited by mepkoh

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time:dot:

so the recomended pressure depends on the tyres or the bike itself?

n is there a way to check the current pressure of the tyres at the air pump in the petrol station?

Liverpool revival has started....

Adjust the pump to your desire pressure.

Plug into the tyre valve, the initial value stated is your current tyre pressure.

Pressure stated are most accurate in the morning when your tyre are still cool :)

åƒé‡‘难买早知é“.......

ok thanks... keep me update if the problem persist or solved... thanks bro

confirm problem solved. I believe its due to chain/sprocket problem. I know my old chain gets slack easily n front sprocket was quite worned out...

Liverpool revival has started....

hey bro,

dun worry so much...

the flash cannot miss one... no matter how blur u are at that moment...

if no flash, means nv tio~ =)

thanks bro. So far, i have not received any letters yet. Yeah, must ride safe, be it whether i get caught or not. Motorcyclists always lose out in any collisions.

Bro most slightly the shop might going to ask u about wat kind of full servicing u wan as sometimes other will wan to wash the Carb n change air filter beside the normal Eng oil n plug change :angel: hmm this is my own assumption only hope it help u abit :cheeky:

oh ok. alrdy. thx bro. so tat mean those servcing things is all depend on the rider whether wat he wans to change la. haha. thx!

so the recomended pressure depends on the tyres or the bike itself?

n is there a way to check the current pressure of the tyres at the air pump in the petrol station?

Depends on tyres and load. btw you can read up on the past pages of pk threads on tyres.

oh ok. alrdy. thx bro. so tat mean those servcing things is all depend on the rider whether wat he wans to change la. haha. thx!

yes. servicing is too subjective and of a general term.

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

hi guys, does anyone know where can i get the additional brackets to mount the e21 sidebox? i bought mine 2nd hand but the bracket supposed to be for a ybr

having problem...diy...as long as u got the plastic bracket ....

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time:dot:

Did plan b4 for a Flip up FF but market are bad now :sian: so just use watever have in hand lolzzz

Plastic surgeons' market also bad now, don't donate to them man :cheeky:

Ps: jk only, no offence ar :angel:

hi guys, does anyone know where can i get the additional brackets to mount the e21 sidebox? i bought mine 2nd hand but the bracket supposed to be for a ybr

show the other phantom riders or bring to a reliable shop :thumb:

both can be mounted on phantom ta200 ;-)

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

Wanna clarify whether can S4 headlight & side mirrors be fixed on TA200?:confused:

I'd like to have s4's h4 headlamps, equipped with HID 6000k and side mirrors with Honda Wave's shorter version. :thumb: