SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2009] PK Official- Questions for Newbie

zero_degrees

Wanna clarify whether can S4 headlight & side mirrors be fixed on TA200?:confused:

yes i did it before...very good light beam...u get the headlight and mounting from ah boy...then u need to add in some tyre tubes for the bracket in order to clamp TA200's fork, as phantom's is skinny compared to S4

hey guys, i wonder if u want to add in a sub-rider, does he have to go down to LTA together...? and if i needa buy his insurance... does he have to come along as well...?

no need gi LTA...yes to the 2nd part on going down to do insurance...

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.

J. P. Morgan

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just bought two lamps. Want to mount on my TA200. I wonder if there is kit available? Is this illegal in Singapore?

http://www.taobao.com/view_image.php?pic=Wx0GGlFDXA1VUwMDWx0SCwkNGRFcVxxQW1UcCxMFRBkDCFdVV1cRRhpVRDhHC0lJU2taVFUOXCk6GQAtDWsDB0FQQVdFBgYV&title=N823bGVkuN%2FBwcSmzdCztaOstee2r7O1zKvX09ChtcY%3D&version=2&c=NTA4NDE0YzBhNDVmNjgwY2UzODEyNTk5ZTQ1NWM3ZWI%3D&itemId=5cc1ca83ad70848d8eb19a2bc9691781&shopId=36225041&sellerRate=787&dbId=db1&fv=9:)http://img01.taobaocdn.com/bao/uploaded/i1/T1yqpaXnlfg.CQusI5_054923.jpg

TA200 now.

very cool, cute shape.

It mounts sideways, so you need to get a pair of additional brackets that enables it to mount to a horizontal plane, which is how most spotlight brackets are. Alternatively you may get S4-like headlight brackets and fix them on the top portion of your forks facing forwards, bolt them in directly... May be slightly protruding, but if it flushes with the headlights, should be decent. Seen bullet lights set up that way before on bro Paradox's, worked well.

I have the best signature.

yes i did it before...very good light beam...u get the headlight and mounting from ah boy...then u need to add in some tyre tubes for the bracket in order to clamp TA200's fork, as phantom's is skinny compared to S4

So mounting i can juz get from ah boy telling him "headlight bracket for S4"?

Ah Chong from Planet know how to assemble it?:confused:

Thanks for advice bro!:thumb:

So mounting i can juz get from ah boy telling him "headlight bracket for S4"?

Ah Chong from Planet know how to assemble it?:confused:

Thanks for advice bro!:thumb:

can...he ask u to pay some kopi money b4 proceeding with the job...

J. P. Morgan

wa... i think his mini headlight should just mount it on the crashbars as spot light ;-)

vidak : you using a normal headlights or bullet headlight?

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

wa... i think his mini headlight should just mount it on the crashbars as spot light ;-)

vidak : you using a normal headlights or bullet headlight?

a normal one... :smile:

but now I want a much much bigger one because I need a good reflector :cheers:

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

Need help.

Do i need side brackets for saddlebags? what if i dont put brackets? Im removing the top box btw.

Where to buy and raftly how much for the skull shape brake light cover?

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

Need help.

Do i need side brackets for saddlebags? what if i dont put brackets? Im removing the top box btw.

Where to buy and raftly how much for the skull shape brake light cover?

If u dun mount side brackets for your saddlebags, they will sag towards ur bike more. The one on the exhaust side might suffer burns.

If u dun mount side brackets for your saddlebags, they will sag towards ur bike more. The one on the exhaust side might suffer burns.

The other side no problem right?

where and how much to replace the brakelight for the zues 48l box?

the bulb only is cheap, dirt cheap ;) if you wanna replace the whole thing, can consider instaling leds inside if your casing is okay. Lookup Limbat for the job :thumb:

Anybody knows where to do custom embroidery / patches?

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

the bulb only is cheap, dirt cheap ;) if you wanna replace the whole thing, can consider instaling leds inside if your casing is okay. Lookup Limbat for the job :thumb:

thanks. i just called planet. he asked me to go ahboy :(

hi can i check how much does a new IU unit cost incl install

There is someone out there for me

I know there is someone out there

I know she is waiting so patiently yeah

Can you tell me her name?

(Somebody tell me her name)

This life-long search is gonna drive me insane

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

What's the color of her eyes?

Does she even realize I'm here?

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

Where is this beautiful girl?Who is she? Who is she?

Who is gonna complete my world?

(J. Roman & Soluna 'Where are you')

beach road army market?

thanks. i just called planet. he asked me to go ahboy :(

hmm if ah chong understood your problem and suggest so then follow his guidance then ;) I have no idea what you want either. Pictures and detailed explanation would help, really.

hi can i check how much does a new IU unit cost incl install

$150+gst = you figure it out ;)

Hi everyone, I'm new here and wanting to own a Phantom bike...need your recommendation on shop

Bike production. Speaking of which, haven't seen my own bike in a long time. Till now wanna sell also haven't got time :lol:

as mentioned army market...if u wan cheap one...i think i know the place in malaysia...but its in Batu pahat...

Hi everyone, I'm new here and wanting to own a Phantom bike...need your recommendation on shop

u taking from shop because of cash upfront siong???if yes then ASphoon would be my recommendation, because they provide good service and also no penalty for early settlement....if u got cash, i'd suggest u buy from forum, esp those that are from PK, cus everyone here at the very least, take care of their bike....

J. P. Morgan

Hi,

Any idea what size spanner to remove the 2 screws at the side to remove the seat?

use allen key....size4..i think..anyway in the set of allen keys one will fit.

use spanner?? u will have a hard time doing it.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time:dot:

Hi,

Any idea what size spanner to remove the 2 screws at the side to remove the seat?

use allen key....size4..i think..anyway in the set of allen keys one will fit.

use spanner?? u will have a hard time doing it.

Heheh allen key? I think he was referring to the seat's 2 screws out of 3 before he's able to remove it :p

Thanks, but mine look like bolts leh...

I am refering to B bolts in the picture..

I think its size 8 or 10 if I didn't forget.. been using lotsa tools recently so maybe I really forgot.. :goodluck: