SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

Hey, dirt bikes are really fun, i remember my first dirt bike - Yamaha DT. use to ride into mandai area to race in the sandy track there. Boy...... those days were really fun, i remembered we use to skid crash all the time but falling in sand was not too bad & lots of fun........... :bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bouncefire:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Axxis@Sep 13 2005, 11:43 AM

Paiseh> If you like skidding you should really buy a dirt bike and practise drifting through corners.

FUN!

i used to ride a yamaha 125 scrambler. wheelie is not a problem at all. but im too short :sweat:

cant really play with that bike. i cant control it well. rode it for abt 1 week. :sweat:

No more regrets.

Originally posted by paiseh@Sep 13 2005, 11:49 PM

i used to ride a yamaha 125 scrambler. wheelie is not a problem at all. but im too short :sweat:

cant really play with that bike. i cant control it well. rode it for abt 1 week. :sweat:

hehe.. maybe you should try a motard with shorty forks like the KTM200.

Alan cut the seat down on his gf's bike and she's tiny and can still ride it.

It's actually VERY low!

Hope to ride my KTM down tonight to get the rims fitted.

*GRIN*

My ride for 2012 - Yamaha WR250X 2008

Previous rides:

ROAD/FUN: Honda Sonic, VTR250, Kawa Z1000 & Kawa KSR110, Suzuki Savage

SPORT: Kawa ZXR400, Suzuki SV650, Honda CBR600F3 & CBR929RR, Aprilia RS125 & RS250,

DIRT: Honda XR200 & XR600L, DRZ-400SM, DRZ-400-S, GasGas EC200, KTM 200 EXC & 250EXC-F, Tricker

Pics @ http://www.bikepics.com/members/axxis/

Originally posted by Axxis@Sep 14 2005, 09:24 AM

Hope to ride my KTM down tonight to get the rims fitted.

*GRIN*

haa. sure sure!! gd luck!

so hows ur cbr150? u selling it?

No more regrets.

Originally posted by paiseh@Sep 14 2005, 12:02 PM

haa. sure sure!! gd luck!

so hows ur cbr150? u selling it?

yeah, will be selling it soon.

Just need to replace a couple of the bulbs inside the instrument panel and give it a service (oil change etc). Also gonna remove the box (so it looks better) before taking some pics and posting it up.

Finally got my Aprilia all sorted out, probably gonna ride it for the interim period until I find something else and then sell that also.

And last but not least I'm now looking for a KTM400 to replace my KTM200 so that one is gonna go also

bored liao...

=p

Previous rides:

SPORT: Kawa ZXR400, Suzuki SV650, Honda CBR600F3 & CBR929RR, Aprilia RS125 & RS250,

DIRT: Honda XR200 & XR600L, DRZ-400SM, DRZ-400-S, GasGas EC200, KTM 200 EXC & 250EXC-F, Tricker

Originally posted by Axxis@Sep 14 2005, 03:38 PM

yeah, will be selling it soon.

Just need to replace a couple of the bulbs inside the instrument panel and give it a service (oil change etc). Also gonna remove the box (so it looks better) before taking some pics and posting it up.

Finally got my Aprilia all sorted out, probably gonna ride it for the interim period until I find something else and then sell that also.

And last but not least I'm now looking for a KTM400 to replace my KTM200 so that one is gonna go also

bored liao...

=p

gd luck and all the best man. hope u continue join us in here and help us with any problems faced :cheer:

No more regrets.

Originally posted by NaRuTo13@Sep 14 2005, 02:07 PM

juz refuel my bike.. sian only got 33km/l on avg before 35-40.. haix duno wat happen to my new bike.. any suggestion or wat?

got to do with air filter and eng oil and spark plugs.

when was ur last servicing?

No more regrets.

Originally posted by Axxis@Sep 14 2005, 03:38 PM

Just need to replace a couple of the bulbs inside the instrument panel

Hey Axxis - the bulbs inside the CBR150 instrument panel are T10/194w wedge. there are all together 7 of them. 3 horizontal, 1 each for the 4 meters. On the whole bike they have 13 of them. :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck:

Originally posted by NaRuTo13@Sep 14 2005, 02:07 PM

juz refuel my bike.. sian only got 33km/l on avg before 35-40.. haix duno wat happen to my new bike.. any suggestion or wat?

At wat meter level do u refuel ? I noticed, CBR is on reserve onli when the needle goes all the way left bottom after u switch on the ignition. At reserve i normally put in 10litres of petrol. Did u read correctly ? :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck:

Originally posted by paiseh@Sep 14 2005, 11:25 PM

got to do with air filter and eng oil and spark plugs.

when was ur last servicing?

i juz changed sparks plug if u could see last week post.. as for air fliter.. out of stock from planet supplier.. waiitng for stock ba.. wat else servicing sia? mine is only on my 1st 10000km..

Originally posted by limbat@Sep 15 2005, 12:05 AM

At wat meter level do u refuel ? I noticed, CBR is on reserve onli when the needle goes all the way left bottom after u switch on the ignition. At reserve i normally put in 10litres of petrol. Did u read correctly ? :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck:

hmm as for reserve.. i am not too sure.. cos i always hear ppl bike got switch button so i presume we hav none.. my normal refuel litres would be 8.5-9.3 litres everytime.. i will slowly pump at the final stage too lah..

anyway i refuel when its near E.. at the final line beside E liao.. so anyway i then took the distance travel for that tank divide by the amt i pump mah.. but get so little.. before that can travel so much.. u all one can i think 35-40 should nt be an issue rite..

Mee toooo right up to the top till they spill into the gutter( flows back into the fuel tank...not wasted.... :sweat: :sweat: ) But tt is not gd right ?? i read in this forum, so after max-top-up i ride slowly to the cuaseway. some ppl says tt the pressure has no where to go or somthing like tt ?? :nono: :nono: right ??

Originally posted by limbat@Sep 15 2005, 02:09 AM

Mee toooo right up to the top till they spill into the gutter( flows back into the fuel tank...not wasted.... :sweat: :sweat: ) But tt is not gd right ?? i read in this forum, so after max-top-up i ride slowly to the cuaseway. some ppl says tt the pressure has no where to go or somthing like tt ?? :nono: :nono: right ??

according to the manual, :sweat:

the higher the pressure the better. meaning full tank is the best time whereby fuel consumption is the optimum.

which means as fuel level decreases, fuel consumption decreases. not only for our bike. other bikes as well, for carb models

fuel injection has less effect

No more regrets.

Originally posted by paiseh@Sep 15 2005, 12:47 AM

mine 1 litre 38km - 40km.

i always pump all the way to the brim. easier to observe and calculate :smile:

haix but then duno wat happen to my bike now lei.. any suggestions/solutions.. cant be keep let it eat petrol de mah.. u got ride up to 110km or ard there on normal expressway rite? only once in a while i go malaysia then go 130 max i mean.. but i still duno y it eat petrol.. sian..

Originally posted by paiseh@Sep 14 2005, 11:23 PM

gd luck and all the best man. hope u continue join us in here and help us with any problems faced :cheer:

I'll still drop by and say hello on a regular basis.

:)

Previous rides:

Originally posted by limbat@Sep 14 2005, 11:53 PM

Hey Axxis - the bulbs inside the CBR150 instrument panel are T10/194w wedge. there are all together 7 of them. 3 horizontal, 1 each for the 4 meters. On the whole bike they have 13 of them. :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck:

Thanks Limbat> I've already opened up the instrument panel (last weekend) and pulled out the blown ones for reference. Just been a bit slack to go and buy replacements.

Previous rides: