SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

heyyy!!! i hav e33 box wt base plate. if i m not wrong, can put 1 helmet. anyone interested !! I give to free... sure... nothing to hope to gain bk.. just give who really wanted... sms to me 97387245 for arrange to collection at clementi. ( for cbr 150 family only ) :D ha ha

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heyyy!!! i hav e33 box wt base plate. if i m not wrong, can put 1 helmet. anyone interested !! I give to free... sure... nothing to hope to gain bk.. just give who really wanted... sms to me 97387245 for arrange to collection at clementi. ( for cbr 150 family only ) :D ha ha

i like your style! next time buy you drink!

haha.. i think very soon derrick will give u a call liao.. then he no need to buy.. dun have to think of 33L or 45L liao..

Derrick, alright decision made. E33 box from bro holugyi. Period.

hi guys, haven't been here for a little while. hope everyone's doing well and riding great.

Derrick buying car ah? upz for him too :thumb:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Hey guys, wanna ask u all something..

how to determine the tension of our chain whether its too tight or too loose huh??

estimate the centre portion of the lower half of chain between the front and rear sprockets. push the chain upwards. the freeplay should be around 1inch.

:)

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

thx guys..

i guess mine is too loose liao now.. tml gotta go down bikeworkz liao.. tighten chain..

btw, how often will the chain needs re-adjustment one ah??

when loose lor. =P i hope you don't have to pay for it. the last 2 times i had it done cost me RM1, then FOC. it's a really simply process, but we don't have the tools.

when loose lor. =P i hope you don't have to pay for it. the last 2 times i had it done cost me RM1, then FOC. it's a really simply process, but we don't have the tools.

ya free de at ur friendly bike shop. :smile:

a tell-tale sign that u'll have to change ur chain will be when u can see the groove of ur sprocket when u pull at it right from the right most end of your chain. i.e. where the rear sprocket and chain makes a horizontal U. hee hope not too confusing. :cheeky:

safe estimate for this bike should be at least 20k. i changed mine at 25k i think and the chain actually was still in very fantastic condition, just that my hands itchy for the "gold" chain

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

wandi if u cant get me on my singapore mobile pls call 016-7419067 k dont say i mia

oh noted. thanks for the stuffs today.

To have a normal life, you work for what you need.

To have a great life, you work for what you want.

at last u come in lots of people thought u lost liao

i'm still alive. the reason why i don't post is cause i'm busy. somemore there's nothing to talk so why post if got nothing to say. right anot.

Derrick our huggers are on the way. we should be getting it tommorrow or the day after.

if you receive your stuffs tell me. i might wanna buy the racing seat instead of a new seat and rewrap it. don't mind can give me the link.

i'm still alive. the reason why i don't post is cause i'm busy. somemore there's nothing to talk so why post if got nothing to say. right anot.

wandi so u busy with work nowadays ah? :smile: