SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

:eek:

wandi fad where r u all free box for u all

:eek: Hahaha, thanks for the offer man, but racer where got put box one. I support someone's idea to secretly install it on wandi's bike though =p but must crayon the box yellow...

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uncle Lim is light supplier here. i'm guessing your low bean filament blow or something. unless you change LED this is probably going to happen at some point in time.

definately your left bulb is blow. happened to me before =)

me too happen b4 comfirm yr bulb blow ask uncle lim he had stock

thanks guys !!.. i will change new bulb.

just something to take note if u're going to change it urself..

its a very simple process that takes you only 1 min to change a bulb.

however, when u take out, do rmb where things should be in place.. if u dun, then u may end up spending lots of time trying to fix back...

thanks guys !!.. i will change new bulb.

hey ben, where u get these pictures??? source of these items? whos selling them?

friends, for thoes looking for some protection for their cbr150. BTW i am NOT selling these items. Just to share the info that such items are avaliable.

anybody know why there can be a big difference (2 years) between a bike's manufacturing date and the original registration date?:giddy:

btw, I saw the new CBR125 at Boon Siew, quite nice but a bit pricey! o_O

guess this is more possible for bike models which are out of production.

example: it is still possible to get a 1st hand KRR150 but its last batch of production stopped many years back. As such, although the bike is newly registered, it was actually manufactured a number of years ago. Technically, it isnt really 'new' anymore.

:cheeky:

i have seen a few CBR125 older model with quite new number plates like FBA, FBB, etc. my sense is that the owners either bought at a discount (cause older model) or they have conned by motorshop.

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

interesting - a bit curious when looking at this bike to buy, registered 2006 but manufactured 2004 - new model cause has new lock/key mechanism...anyhow will have to take my chances

thanks for the inputs

eh brov! you live Hillview where? i live Hillview Park, last one before Mindef. want to go view your bike together?

eh brov! you live Hillview where? i live Hillview Park, last one before Mindef. want to go view your bike together?

I'm in symphony heights. Already viewed the bike twice and transferring tomorrow. Afterwards can always meet up to review. Seems quite active group so look forward to becoming an (active?) CBR 150 group member:cheeky:

Actually, bike I'm getting is from forum member (winwin).. blue one with box (I guess I'll be another boxer?)

anyways,. look forward to more meetings and possibly DIY sessions :p

I'm in symphony heights. Already viewed the bike twice and transferring tomorrow. Afterwards can always meet up to review. Seems quite active group so look forward to becoming an (active?) CBR 150 group member:cheeky:

Actually, bike I'm getting is from forum member (winwin).. blue one with box (I guess I'll be another boxer?)

anyways,. look forward to more meetings and possibly DIY sessions :p

that's very near. drop me a PM, we'll hook up for coffee up at Gone Fishing this weekend and i'll share with you what i've DIYed so far.

zed have yr things from ah boy reach liao ma

i just went today, don't have...

but in other news my carbon fiber bubble done liao. waiting for my new head cowl to arrive on saturday (hopefully) before i touch up and install.

will try to put some pictures this weekend.

i just went today, don't have...

but in other news my carbon fiber bubble done liao. waiting for my new head cowl to arrive on saturday (hopefully) before i touch up and install.

will try to put some pictures this weekend.

wah

u ordered what good stuff frm LAB?

new engine?

:cheeky:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....