SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

1 pm maybe a but early but can try. I know jln remaja but where to meet? Is it near to where the 7/11 is? pls SMS me details.. thanks:thumb:

yes, it's the same row as 7-11, but at the end of that row, taking 7-11 to be the beginning.

my next appointment is 4pm at the east, i'll be home after 12pm, so anytime between is good. your call!

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haven do leh.. waiting for u to tell me exactly where to get navy seals zip lock bags..

dun think i can go down liao.. going to babysit my gf's brother haha.. cos her parents went overseas..

bring him go watch 10,000BC =)

hey! your zip-lock bag project done up already not?

tomorrow come down leh, don't lazy x1000 leh...

Hi,

I have a 16mm brake pump for sale..

suitable for all bikes..

improved braking effect..

price can be discussed during viewing..

comes with Pazzo shorty lever, clutch side can be brought at the MO section using compatible clutch assembly from similar models..

haven do leh.. waiting for u to tell me exactly where to get navy seals zip lock bags..

dun think i can go down liao.. going to babysit my gf's brother haha.. cos her parents went overseas..

bring him go watch 10,000BC =)

ok ok. maybe tomorrow i'll make time to go down.

hi don^...yup i remember u!it has been a long time..i still remember its a SP outing to JB...haha,how have u been now?hmm,as i'm wking as a despatch n spark fuel tank is too small for me..when would u be free?ride ur cbr out let me see leh?i'm so keen to get 1 for myself...haha

:lol:

come my place carpark at cck lor

if buang = come out one new FBC plate for me k

:angel:

anyway, the feel of cbr150 is pretty much similar to KRR w/ a wave125 engine.

i agree w/ u on the small fuel tank of cubs. why not go modify a extra tank underneath the seat? i read abt 1 of the guys in spark135 thread who did it right?

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

Honda-Ford GT 'Stripes' project.

'Carbon' rear hugger from Thailand. Next MO from Thailand will be for 'carbon' tank cover, end this month.

chain loose liao

go tighten

:lol:

anyone keen tonight for a super late night trip (set off ard midnight) to JB ah gua lane?

i need to change sparkplug & rewrap pillion seat.

:cheeky:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

Actually, is not a protective film, is just that if you have dirty hands (grease or something), this will stay on the glass and then that will be the spot where it heats up most and then *pop* goes your bulb, long before scheduled departure time. So can use hands but must be clean and indeed preferably not touching the glass at all... how to do that, I dunno though :angel:

:angel: :angel: if there is will there will be a way .... :angel: :angel:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

anyone keen tonight for a super late night trip (set off ard midnight) to JB ah gua lane?

i need to change sparkplug & rewrap pillion seat.

:cheeky:

Why so late? Might be interested but if so late, what time back? Tomorrow morning early up again. If we can leave earlier (10 pm or so) would be ok for me...:angel:

Btw, nice meeting up with Zed. Pick up some good tips and tricks and looks like my first few potential DIY topics already pinpointed...:thumb:

sorry guys.

looks like trip to JB may be off.

need to save up for the $150 + 6 demerit pts i kena for travelling on road shoulder.

:cry:

Ok mate - looks like it may rain over at the east side later ............. do ride carefully .............. cannot tahan the demerit points .................. :giddy:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

hey bro, the hugger is like what i said the other day..

like everything else on the bike is solid black then the hugger carbon fiber so like a bit off. not that nice..

however, my compliments to u on the mudguard bro!!

i would say by looking at the mudguard ALONE, its not that amazing.. but overall after fixing on ur bike, it complement so well that its SUPERB~~

Honda-Ford GT 'Stripes' project.

'Carbon' rear hugger from Thailand. Next MO from Thailand will be for 'carbon' tank cover, end this month.

Why so late? Might be interested but if so late, what time back? Tomorrow morning early up again. If we can leave earlier (10 pm or so) would be ok for me...:angel:

Btw, nice meeting up with Zed. Pick up some good tips and tricks and looks like my first few potential DIY topics already pinpointed...:thumb:

10pm is jam time. not a good idea.

hey bro, the hugger is like what i said the other day..

like everything else on the bike is solid black then the hugger carbon fiber so like a bit off. not that nice..

however, my compliments to u on the mudguard bro!!

i would say by looking at the mudguard ALONE, its not that amazing.. but overall after fixing on ur bike, it complement so well that its SUPERB~~

thank you. hopefully when i'm done with my new head unit with carbon fiber bubble screen it should sum up nicely. but i got to wait for my head unit to arrive on the 28th.

^^^Agree with what lazy said. It would be even nicer if you extend your F430 Scuderia project to the rear hugger as well.

i have a very bad habit of over doing things. i'm going to leave the rear hugger as it is, cos if i screw up it's going to be costly to replace the item seeing that it comes from Thailand.

maybe cos the Thailand parts come with 'carbon' look, and not really carbon fiber, that's why it's odd looking. i'd fabricate the rear hugger in real carbon fiber, but that project will cost me more than the hugger itself.