SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys to be not on the weight and tyre size problem i ard 100kg and my girlfriend ard 50++ i can hit 140 anytime it might be the fuel line ba but i feel if this shop cant solve the problem y not try other shop

wa seh! first posting to say 'my girlfriend'! you don't know how long i wait for you to post that man! you're all grown up~ sobs...

wah

yr bike can hit 140kmph liao ah?

so the cdi worked wonders?

just bought a 2nd hand 42litres rearbox in black color

hehe

my bike does look better w/ black than silver color rear box

problem is the black box has got lousy lock mechanism

gotta get it fixed tomorrow

anyone interested in 42litre givi box silver color??

:cheeky:

Derrick! free box upgrade!

wah

yr bike can hit 140kmph liao ah?

so the cdi worked wonders?

just bought a 2nd hand 42litres rearbox in black color

hehe

my bike does look better w/ black than silver color rear box

problem is the black box has got lousy lock mechanism

gotta get it fixed tomorrow

anyone interested in 42litre givi box silver color??

y not i am the one waiting for this post very long liao so if i get the box then ..............

a free e16litres going for free but for cbr150r family only people like wandi fad and some other racer who wants to join the boxer team pls sms me at 90987591u want i can deliver to yr house

let's go fix the e16 on Wandi's bike at night when he's sleeping. we'll have a forced boxer conversion on Wandi!! :cheeky: :cheeky:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I can buy CBR150 taillight protector?

u can try those jb motorshops where lots of cubs go there to change original taillights to cbr150 taillights.

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

What I mean is the transparent plastic that guards your tail light, what do you call it ? :cheeky:

oh... i'll go back and referrence Uncle Lim's book and let you know tonight.

i believe can just go Chong Aik or the rest and buy. but fixing may be tricky since the light come as an entire unit.

wow! 10.642L! u ride till empty??

i think he took some petrol back in his pockets too.

sounds like quite a feat.

zed>> how long did it took u to squeeze in so much petrol? could some of it have evaporated as fumes as such u were able to squeeze in more petrol than the stated tank capacity? :giddy:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

wow! 10.642L! u ride till empty??

cos i only go in to pump during the weekend. that's why i took the risk and waited till the only time i was free, Sunday evening, when i would normally go on Friday or Saturday. that's why super low.

with my normal home-work-home routine i normally will use 8-9 liters every week.

i think he took some petrol back in his pockets too.

sounds like quite a feat.

zed>> how long did it took u to squeeze in so much petrol? could some of it have evaporated as fumes as such u were able to squeeze in more petrol than the stated tank capacity? :giddy:

no la, i just bring in my SAF jerry can to fill nia. =P

just filled the tank as per usual. starting blast the petrol gun, then towards the end use 'half clutch' technic. had a good petrol gun, so could really drip until last drop. filled right up to slightly under the hole opening. was aiming RM$20.01 (as taught by Wandi), didn't know could beat my old record of 10.422L. whole process maybe 5 minutes.

hi guys, how have u been? long time no log in read up le... too many pages to read up...

anyway zed, what do u mean by slightly under the hole opening? u mean can fill til 1 strip metal bar there or the fuel cover hole? hehe just curious

CNY Resolution: Work hard and get promoted, study hard and pass all exams, Save more $$, Lose weight without cutting down on food intake, Exercise more *grinz*

hi guys, how have u been? long time no log in read up le... too many pages to read up...

anyway zed, what do u mean by slightly under the hole opening? u mean can fill til 1 strip metal bar there or the fuel cover hole? hehe just curious

fuel cover hole. if to the brim means top going to overflow, i filled to slightly where the hole starts.

i didn't dare to get off the bike to go pay lest it starts to leak, so i got my friend to pay then sent him back to NTU. that probably used up some bit.

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I can buy CBR150 taillight protector?

brov, from what i see in the parts book, the entire thing comes as a single assembly.

if they're going to sell you anything it still has to be part#33710-KPP-931, Combination Unit RR, which still includes the lights. do call Chong Aik for pricing so you have a yardstick.

i guess your best best for an alternative would be either JB or our local scrapeyards. good luck!

P.S. Uncle Lim, i'm still working on it. too many projects and too little time. =P