SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

the experience i have with my E33.. i would say dun worry a thing..

initially i tot with a box at the back maybe not as stable, wriggle ard cars need wider space.. but initially that was..

i came to realise actually when u are riding with a 33L box, u dun feel much about the box... in fact.. the box is sort of like isolated at the rear..

its only when u keep/take out things from the box then u realise the box is actually there..

of cos.. for bigger box.. u gotta ask the rest.. maybe our ex-racer now-boxer derrick can comment haha...

hows riding with a 45L long distance (to malaysia house) with 150kg load (u + gf) + ur box's load???

:cheeky:

Malaysia house... lol... do you know he got MY number also.

we soon going to have friend living in MY liao.

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got my rack from givi at ard $37 is adjustable

yah

derrick got his rack + adjustable brackets (not sure if they are alloy material cause they look slightly different from mine) at a super good price.

i got the alloy brackets alone from LAB (with GIVI wording imprinted on the brackets) at $25.

:giddy:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

i also thought of being in the BOXER family.. but still considering uh.. i guess its just personal preference though how big the box is.. doubt it would be to wobbly though..

anyways guys, i'm recovering quite well.. getting my stitches removed this saturday(tmr).. the itch is killing me..!

and bout my bike, its getting a fix by this workshop at defu lane 10 blk 5..lim seng motor or lim eng smth liddat.. i'll give u guys a review bout this company once i'm done with dealing with em.. so far so good.. they do everything from bringing bike to IDAC to getting lawyer service.. i hope won't cost a bomb..=D

cheers u guys..! pray hard i'll get well soon and can join ya'll at rail mall one day..=D

ride safe.. ride responsibly.. give way to me..! :shades:

haha.. its usually the case.. when u own one then u will take notice of it..

those active in this forum whos cbr is orange repsol one oni got don and ben that i know of..

around my hse got 4 cbrs also.. but none of them active here also..

btw tml u meeting up with zed right?? where u guys meeting? wanna join but if its too far then maybe not liao..

guys (and/or galls), I noticed two CBR150's at my workplace (no names but in Toa Payoh), both orange repsol styling.... anyone in this forum? Only started to notice them now that I'm a part of the family of course hehehe

hi all,i'm thinking of changing my krr to cbr125r.but today went to bike production n aspoon n ask for the price..got a shock from them..the machine itself already cost abt 5k plus n havent include COE n insurance..can any1 tell me whats the diffrence between 125 n 150cc?N whats the petrol consumption per ltr?N the ppl told me tat its resale value is very low?is it true?thanks every1...have a nice day

Honda SP(FT 4283)=Sep 03-Ang 04

Honda Wave S(FX 7911)=Sep 04-Dec 04

Kawasaki Krr(FY 2327)=Dec 04-Nov 05

Honda V-tec1(FT 4252)=Nov 05-May 06

Honda Wave S(FBA 2616)=May 06-Oct 06

Yamaha Spark 135(FBA 9659)=Oct 06-Jan 08

Kawasaki Krr(FY 2327)=Jan 08-Apr 08

Suzuki K4 1000(FY 1945)=Jul 07-May 08

Yamaha X1R(FBC 5152)=Apr 08=???

Chevolet Aveo 5(SJM 5667)=Jan 08=???

so lazy1000, u think that shop reliable..? just asking opinion if u know or smth.. hee.. scorpion helmet..? i wonder hw it looks like..=D

yeah if we're active in this forum, we tend to take notice..

it was kinda hard to find CBR150 rider last time..nw that i ride one, i see one everyday.. haha..! awesome.. sucha wonderful bike.. know what terry, u should stick to cbr150 or cbr125 whichever u like..and stick to it all the way.. looks cool and and saves ur $$..

i think by nxt week i'll be riding.. huhu..! cant wait.

ride safe.. ride responsibly.. give way to me..! :shades:

btw tml u meeting up with zed right?? where u guys meeting? wanna join but if its too far then maybe not liao..

Meet up at Rail Mall is off upper bkt tmh rd near hillview area, most likely coffee bean, they just opened a new shop there. where u at?

it was kinda hard to find CBR150 rider last time..nw that i ride one, i see one everyday.. haha..! awesome.. sucha wonderful bike.. know what terry, u should stick to cbr150 or cbr125 whichever u like..and stick to it all the way.. looks cool and and saves ur $$..

good luck with your recovery malik. I had a similar experience but for my 2b exam. 1 week before I twisted my ankle :( and had to wear a cast so had postpone exam to Jan instead and invest extra for more lessons to keep up.

Luckily I pass in January even though almost missed that one because got stuck in china blizard:giddy:

so anyways, good luck and recover well so u can join us on the road again:cheeky:

we are all cbr150 riders here.. none of us actually tried the cbr125 before as far as i know.. so the actual feeling i guess no one is able to tell u..

all the stuff we know is all "paper-talk" and all these.. if u're really keen on changing i think u should have already know ba..

anyway the hearsays are cbr125 is really nice however its priced with a hefty price tag also..

for our cbr150 on avg u should be getting 40-45km/L from all the bro's experience here..

hi all,i'm thinking of changing my krr to cbr125r.but today went to bike production n aspoon n ask for the price..got a shock from them..the machine itself already cost abt 5k plus n havent include COE n insurance..can any1 tell me whats the diffrence between 125 n 150cc?N whats the petrol consumption per ltr?N the ppl told me tat its resale value is very low?is it true?thanks every1...have a nice day

bro, u referring to the shop u patronise or the shop i go ah??

if u wanna see scorpion helmet, maybe u can visit this website:

http://www.helmetcity.com/page/HC/CTGY/scorpionhelmets

and dun rush into riding alright?? make sure u feel really well before u start riding agn.. but of cos.. i know how u feel haha

i was once in ur shoes..

so lazy1000, u think that shop reliable..? just asking opinion if u know or smth.. hee.. scorpion helmet..? i wonder hw it looks like..=D

sounds far to me leh.. im staying in the east haha.. bedok reservoir to be precise

Meet up at Rail Mall is off upper bkt tmh rd near hillview area, most likely coffee bean, they just opened a new shop there. where u at?

So do any1 knows the machine price of cbr150r n where can i get a 1st hand now?wow...avg 40km per ltr?very gd consumption...my krr is eating up my money everyday....haha

hehehe, in Singapore, nothing is 'FAR', but thats just my personal experience

anyways, right now I will use any excuse to ride around and explore my new found freedom (free from 4 wheels & traffic ;P)

Yeap - SG is only 24kilo North-South & 36kilo East-West. :giddy:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Hey guys i think I know wat wrong wif the HS-H6M halogen - yest i sold 1 to a forumer it last only 10mins - this bulb is the unit that i dropped accidently ... then i realise the glass & metal joint is leaking the Xenon gas thus causing the new type filament to burn out faster. anyway i gave him a new HS to try today - keeping my fingers cross .............

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Hey guys i think I know wat wrong wif the HS-H6M halogen - yest i sold 1 to a forumer it last only 10mins - this bulb is the unit that i dropped accidently ... then i realise the glass & metal joint is leaking the Xenon gas thus causing the new type filament to burn out faster. anyway i gave him a new HS to try today - keeping my fingers cross .............

i also read somewhere that the moisture from our hands can destroy the protective film on the glass of a bulb, thus causing it to melt prematurely.

maybe next time can try an install with rubber gloves. or better still use long nose pliers and don't even touch the glass.

actually this part Uncle Lim mentioned to us when we bought from him liao.. and he also showed us an example of what it will cause to the bulbs if we touched it..

its possible to fix it without touching the glass part so.. its ok..

i also read somewhere that the moisture from our hands can destroy the protective film on the glass of a bulb, thus causing it to melt prematurely.

maybe next time can try an install with rubber gloves. or better still use long nose pliers and don't even touch the glass.

actually this part Uncle Lim mentioned to us when we bought from him liao.. and he also showed us an example of what it will cause to the bulbs if we touched it..

its possible to fix it without touching the glass part so.. its ok..

hey! your zip-lock bag project done up already not?

tomorrow come down leh, don't lazy x1000 leh...

yo bro

remember me boh?

tink we met up once upon a time back during KRR outing to jb.

anyway major different between cbr125 and cbr150 will be the outlook + engine CC nia.

if not, nothing too major liao.

resale value for cbr150 is indeed relatively low, as compared to other bikes like SP & KRR.

could be due to the low demand and supply for 2nd hand cbr150.

anyway, judging frm the way yr previous spark135 was modified (saw yr garage sales advert), u sure this bike is alright for u boh?

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

yo bro

remember me boh?

tink we met up once upon a time back during KRR outing to jb.

anyway major different between cbr125 and cbr150 will be the outlook + engine CC nia.

if not, nothing too major liao.

resale value for cbr150 is indeed relatively low, as compared to other bikes like SP & KRR.

could be due to the low demand and supply for 2nd hand cbr150.

anyway, judging frm the way yr previous spark135 was modified (saw yr garage sales advert), u sure this bike is alright for u boh?

hi don^...yup i remember u!it has been a long time..i still remember its a SP outing to JB...haha,how have u been now?hmm,as i'm wking as a despatch n spark fuel tank is too small for me..when would u be free?ride ur cbr out let me see leh?i'm so keen to get 1 for myself...haha

brov, 1pm ok with you?

if it's just going to be the both of us i'd prefer Jalan Remajah. less crowded.

1 pm maybe a but early but can try. I know jln remaja but where to meet? Is it near to where the 7/11 is? pls SMS me details.. thanks:thumb:

Actually, is not a protective film, is just that if you have dirty hands (grease or something), this will stay on the glass and then that will be the spot where it heats up most and then *pop* goes your bulb, long before scheduled departure time. So can use hands but must be clean and indeed preferably not touching the glass at all... how to do that, I dunno though :angel: