SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

so i guess u saw a fat ass on a repsol paint cbr150r which looked ugly cause it has a 45litres rearbox fixed on it?

:giddy:

hmm bro don't say like that ley...i saw your avatar pic and i thought it was you..wanted to wave but better not sekali wrong person...and lucky its not you..if not that person think im crazy..haha :cheeky:

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Managed to get home after a short detour. Showered then cannot sleep already, so here is the only pic that the camera-phone captured. Hope that Derrick's phone got better photos.

wats with the odd looking yellow cbr150r w/o a rear box? o_O

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

hmm bro don't say like that ley...i saw your avatar pic and i thought it was you..wanted to wave but better not sekali wrong person...and lucky its not you..if not that person think im crazy..haha :cheeky:

:lol:

if u saw the jap looking words below the honda wording on my lower side fairings, then its probably me! cause i dont really see lottsa cbr150r on the road w/ sticker similar to mine.

:p

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

P.S

Any guy interested in tracking?

Want to organise a outing to Pasir Gudang :S :S

Derrick :: Will it be a joke if CBR150s are to track?

Why not? Even in Thailand, they race using CBR150 what.

Btw, how the track works? We got to rent or its for public used? Or how? I got no idea at all. Anyone share ler. . :)

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

wats with the odd looking yellow cbr150r w/o a rear box? o_O

why you got a F***ing problem with that bike?

To have a normal life, you work for what you need.

To have a great life, you work for what you want.

My friend, until u have seen my home country, u dont know what flat is.. Singapore got slopes/hills etc. Its not exactly the Swiss Alps or the Himalayas but still got some gradients...

I agree. Even my home town got no slope at all, but got lot of lobang here there. Hahahahaha..... LOL :angel:

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

wohee! sorry to all cause i slept the whole morning after disconnecting from the phone call.. paiseh2.. drinks on me nxt time..! i wonder when's the match Man United Vs Barcelona where Barca whack Man UTD and face Liverpool in the Finals.. dun talk about chelsea, they are crumbling already..=)

ride safe.. ride responsibly.. give way to me..! :shades:

wohee! sorry to all cause i slept the whole morning after disconnecting from the phone call.. paiseh2.. drinks on me nxt time..! i wonder when's the match Man United Vs Barcelona where Barca whack Man UTD and face Liverpool in the Finals.. dun talk about chelsea, they are crumbling already..=)

brov, we got worried when you didn't show up. they thought you had lost your way. Derrick even went to the other ERP gantries in Bugis to see if you had gone to the wrong one.

they even rang me about 1.30am and i got up to see if you had posted anything to say you weren't coming.

bad news, blue CBR down.... some ****** Mal biker decide to test brake me on PIE, I brake also but front wheel went...slam, next minute I am lying on PIE next to my bike... luckily slow traffic but bike in pain.. my gear lever bent double... cannot change gear anymore. Where to buy new lever?

brov, we got worried when you didn't show up. they thought you had lost your way. Derrick even went to the other ERP gantries in Bugis to see if you had gone to the wrong one.

they even rang me about 1.30am and i got up to see if you had posted anything to say you weren't coming.

wooo that's whack.. i slept.. bummer..

sorry to trouble all.. nxt outing, kopi or teh on me..we cool..?

bad news, blue CBR down.... some ****** Mal biker decide to test brake me on PIE, I brake also but front wheel went...slam, next minute I am lying on PIE next to my bike... luckily slow traffic but bike in pain.. my gear lever bent double... cannot change gear anymore. Where to buy new lever?

i'm going JB later to refuel my black mamba.. do you want me to get you new levers..? btw, its the one at the handle right? or @ foot? hee.. just wana be sure..

get well soon man..:thumb: nth against malaysians but they've got worst of riding attitudes..

are you okay? did the fella who e-brake even stopped to assist you?

i think a new gear lever (foot side)costs about $10-$20+ only but subject to availbility.

that time my gear level (foot side)bent as well but i manage to get a shop to knock it out for me instead of changing a new one.

if its the handlebar lever it costs only around $6 only.

did your fairings get scratch or anything?

but give the malaysian rider the benefit of dbubt, since it was slow traffic plus tarmac was wet. you should have given yourself more safety distance instead of tailgating him or what.

maybe it wasn't e-brake its just hard braking and u couldnt brake in time :)

Regards,

kifakw

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car

and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,

torque is how far you take the wall with you.

are you okay? did the fella who e-brake even stopped to assist you?

i think a new gear lever (foot side)costs about $10-$20+ only but subject to availbility.

that time my gear level (foot side)bent as well but i manage to get a shop to knock it out for me instead of changing a new one.

if its the handlebar lever it costs only around $6 only.

did your fairings get scratch or anything?

got major scrape on left side fairing, but only one panel part basically.. self got scratches on usual parts, mainly on my pride... only 3 weeks and already first buang... the fella didn't even see me, just drive in front of me so already need to brake, then he also major brake for a car in front, so I had no where to go.... my gear lever major bent and not sure if can still change all gears altogether. Where to best buy this?

yes, for sure I was too close to him, since he just cut in front of me... so I was already braking to create distance...then he also brake...so how.... can e-brake or buang him...chose first option :cry:

got major scrape on left side fairing, but only one panel part basically.. self got scratches on usual parts, mainly on my pride... only 3 weeks and already first buang... the fella didn't even see me, just drive in front of me so already need to brake, then he also major brake for a car in front, so I had no where to go.... my gear lever major bent and not sure if can still change all gears altogether. Where to best buy this?

yes, for sure I was too close to him, since he just cut in front of me... so I was already braking to create distance...then he also brake...so how.... can e-brake or buang him...chose first option :cry:

i don't really understand you.

but you have to take note of malaysian biker, they like to accelerate alot and hard brake alot as well.

when they acceelerate alot it gives you the impression you can also but when they brake the next moment, you just cannot keep up with them since they are trained everyday at the customs.

Handlebar clutch lever = $6

Foot peg gear lever = $10+ - $20+

don't ride beyond your limits, always put urself in a favourable and safety position

Regards,

kifakw

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car

and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,

torque is how far you take the wall with you.

i'm going JB later to refuel my black mamba.. do you want me to get you new levers..? btw, its the one at the handle right? or @ foot? hee.. just wana be sure..

get well soon man..:thumb: nth against malaysians but they've got worst of riding attitudes..

If you can get me a new lever, really appreciate. Its the foot...

How to arrange from you and pay back? Let me know bro... :thumb:

i don't really understand you.

but you have to take note of malaysian biker, they like to accelerate alot and hard brake alot as well.

when they acceelerate alot it gives you the impression you can also but when they brake the next moment, you just cannot keep up with them since they are trained everyday at the customs.

Handlebar clutch lever = $6

Foot peg gear lever = $10+ - $20+

don't ride beyond your limits, always put urself in a favourable and safety position

True true ... for sure I could have avoided if been riding more slowly so lesson learnt... the hard way but seems to work for me :giddy:

guess time to change yr tyres too!

anyway, i doubt JB will have levers that can fit our CBR150 completely.

better get them in SG.

anyway, bike injuries aside. any body injuries? tk care bro~

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

guess time to change yr tyres too!

anyway, i doubt JB will have levers that can fit our CBR150 completely.

better get them in SG.

anyway, bike injuries aside. any body injuries? tk care bro~

tyres still fine...still have the little hairs at the side and plenty of profile

personal injuries restricted to scratches on elbows and knees... my jacket took the blow and got a small hole in my jeans... so glad I wore reasonable protection.. so if to buy from Singapore, which shop sells?

tyres still fine...still have the little hairs at the side and plenty of profile

personal injuries restricted to scratches on elbows and knees... my jacket took the blow and got a small hole in my jeans... so glad I wore reasonable protection.. so if to buy from Singapore, which shop sells?

if u have plans to DIY the gear lever change, then i guess authorized parts agents like FJT, Everfit, Chiong Aik?

from the way i saw the mechs do my change of racing to stock footrest, doesnt seem like an easy job to DIY the gear lever.

if not, any shop is fine. cause they will know where to get the part from.

:cheeky:

anyway, tyre hairs doesnt mean anything. they are still there cause that part of the tyre rarely (if ever) touches the tarmac. there's no way we can corner so low w/ the stock footrests. tyres w/ less grip do last a bit longer too remember? :p

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

if u have plans to DIY the gear lever change, then i guess authorized parts agents like FJT, Everfit, Chiong Aik?

from the way i saw the mechs do my change of racing to stock footrest, doesnt seem like an easy job to DIY the gear lever.

if not, any shop is fine. cause they will know where to get the part from.

:cheeky:

I managed to take the lever off... not too difficult... putting back on, just need one of those bendable pins to secure the lever to the rest of the gear 'stick'. My main concern is may have damaged gears... when I bend back the lever a bit, still cannot really change gears properly... only 2nd, 3rd and 4th as far as I can tell... thats my main worry, but only way to find out is replace lever and try...

anyway, tyre hairs doesnt mean anything. they are still there cause that part of the tyre rarely (if ever) touches the tarmac. there's no way we can corner so low w/ the stock footrests. tyres w/ less grip do last a bit longer too remember? :p

I know what ur saying but I think my tyres still pretty ok... it was a wet road and my e-brake was mostly (only) front brake so thats why I lost it (my guess anyway) Not sure what u mean with the statement about tyres with less grip last longer? R u referring to the stock tyres and the fact they have less grip than some others available?

yo nils, i try check out the price for you.. mabe i'll call the workshop which repaired my bike or the place i went to the other day..

changing gear lever, should be quite simple right? take off screws..take off the metal piece connecting gearbox with lever and off comes the pedal..

I THINK..:cheeky:

why not bring it over to bike shop..=) :angel:

I know what ur saying but I think my tyres still pretty ok... it was a wet road and my e-brake was mostly (only) front brake so thats why I lost it (my guess anyway) Not sure what u mean with the statement about tyres with less grip last longer? R u referring to the stock tyres and the fact they have less grip than some others available?

usually stock tyres are low on grip.. that's what i think..=D

yo nils, i try check out the price for you.. mabe i'll call the workshop which repaired my bike or the place i went to the other day..

changing gear lever, should be quite simple right? take off screws..take off the metal piece connecting gearbox with lever and off comes the pedal..

I THINK..:cheeky:

why not bring it over to bike shop..=) :angel:

how to bring to bike shop when no gears... I took off the bent lever already, just need a new one to replace, then can ride and perhaps ask mechanic to review any other damage.. taking off was not too hard, putting back on should be similar... bro, just check and can SMS me (90114511) info?

how to bring to bike shop when no gears... I took off the bent lever already, just need a new one to replace, then can ride and perhaps ask mechanic to review any other damage.. taking off was not too hard, putting back on should be similar... bro, just check and can SMS me (90114511) info?

ROGER that.. OVER AND OUT..in 2 hrs time.. hehe!