SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

malik how on or not? if on one o'clock meet there. anything call my hp. 82015347

To have a normal life, you work for what you need.

To have a great life, you work for what you want.

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so what the story now? if nvr confirm, i go with my other friends leh.. hmm..

we are meeting at the erp gantry outside sim lim square along bencoolen street at 0100 hrs.

Ok?

tomorrow man united's turn. where where where?

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x267/ethanleeqh/n502808_LORENZO0202preview_big.jpg

The man on the 99 machine - Jorge Lorenzooo

tomorrow man united's turn. where where where?

I anything. Sms derrick ask him where is the location. i just follow.

:sorry: bro

didnt c this post till now

how was the de-brief anyway?

:cheeky:

De-brief was interesting. Actually, quite a few things went wrong apparently but I (we) did not see all of it. Organisers trying to figure what happened and why some things did not work. Overall I think there were not enough coordinators and too many inexperienced riders that dont follow the game plan... in any case, good laugh with the rest and good touring around east area cause took me a while to find the place :angel:

Hello guys,

i have taken some pictures of my rims and bike.

Do give me your comment/critics thank you! I feel that the color it's a little too loud, but wonder if it really matches or not.

Thank you!

Personally I think the difference is too big. It makes your original colours look pale in comparison. I hope it will fade a little but then again, original paint also fade some more... The colour is nice though, should consider painting the fairing same colour and re-sticker? :thumb:

ever wondered what went on inside our HDD? (Heads Down Display, not Hard Disk Drive. if you have the latter installed, please contact me)

Looks like you took my tips on how to remove the display a few steps further eh? I'm glad i was able to show you the way though LOL :angel:

I wonder if we can change the front of the display - from my current black one to the white one... how about it, disassembly genius?

Hello CBReans Mangkuk, its been sometime since my last post... And yeah i'm very free now. No more crazy working hours so i will be here to disturb you all... heheheh.

oh jeez, now the fun is over... our yellow buzzing bee spammer is back in town. So u stopped working is it? Now got too much time on ur hands?

Looks like you took my tips on how to remove the display a few steps further eh? I'm glad i was able to show you the way though LOL :angel:

I wonder if we can change the front of the display - from my current black one to the white one... how about it, disassembly genius?

you mean the black top casing? spray paint will work. in fact, i'm outlining mine red.

if you're talking about the circles where the number are printed on, we'll have to go scrape yards to find old ones.

you mean the black top casing? spray paint will work. in fact, i'm outlining mine red.

if you're talking about the circles where the number are printed on, we'll have to go scrape yards to find old ones.

I mean circles that got numbers - where to find scrapyards? and before I get myself into something, can anyone confirm, its possible to change those 'circles'?

I mean circles that got numbers - where to find scrapyards? and before I get myself into something, can anyone confirm, its possible to change those 'circles'?

from what i can see, it is as simple as removing the reading needle, and the 2 screws holding it down. the tricking part is if it needs recalibration after that. i think buying the entire unit from a scrape yard maybe a better choice.

there is a thread in one of the other sections of this forums that shares the locations of some of these places. i've always been interested to go visit, but didn't want to go on my own.

from what i can see, it is as simple as removing the reading needle, and the 2 screws holding it down. the tricking part is if it needs recalibration after that. i think buying the entire unit from a scrape yard maybe a better choice.

there is a thread in one of the other sections of this forums that shares the locations of some of these places. i've always been interested to go visit, but didn't want to go on my own.

re-calibration and/or exchanging the whole unit means u loose your original km setting or not. Are we allowed to do that or is there no control on motorcycles for that? For sure, for cars this is not allowed correct?

I feel like spraying matt black or matt grey, think it should matches the color by then.

But don't know, the origianl repsol color is cool already and if i spray matt black or matt grey the resale value will be :( but honda sp proves otherwise. The more zhng your bike looks, the higher price you get.

DIY very troublesome but saves alot as compared to getting shops to do it.

Think it will set back at least $300 - $400. :(

Regards,

kifakw

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car

and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,

torque is how far you take the wall with you.

huh?

my number plate is 5022

wats yrs?

:cheeky:

saw quite a few cbr150r nowadays

dint really note :p

juz saw a black orange original paintwork cbr150r juz now along AYE exit to PIE just now on my way home with white headlights. no. plate 7990 or smth like that.

mine is 6779..i didnt notice your plate number. I just got a hunch that is you on the road. haha. :cheeky:

Hello CBReans Mangkuk, its been sometime since my last post... And yeah i'm very free now. No more crazy working hours so i will be here to disturb you all... heheheh.

Nice bike you have there. Why not you spray the mirror stand with the same colour. Saw other bike did that and looks nice. Thinking of doing that, but dono how to choose the right colour. Hehehe...

Btw, I were thinking of getting that yellow colour when I bought my current CBR.

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades: