SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I keep seeing my rpm n speedo today to check, I found out that I also can reach 100kph at 7.5k, for the 110kph the rpm is around 8.1k, does not exactly 8k as it goes up by abiitttt. hehehe.... when its at 8k rpm, the speedo almost reach 110kph but do not reach. LOL..

Btw, anyone of you know about this matter. Will our bike consume more fuel at 5 gear or 6 gear (running the same speed)?

bike consume more petrol when u over rev, change gear at appropriate speed to get gd FC.

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

dude, now not working so got time what.

1 can of spray paint is all you need. $5.50 from Home Fix DIY shops.

oh ya forget la no skill also. later turnout not nice la. if got money go bike shop do. lol

To have a normal life, you work for what you need.

To have a great life, you work for what you want.

I keep seeing my rpm n speedo today to check, I found out that I also can reach 100kph at 7.5k, for the 110kph the rpm is around 8.1k, does not exactly 8k as it goes up by abiitttt. hehehe.... when its at 8k rpm, the speedo almost reach 110kph but do not reach. LOL..

Btw, anyone of you know about this matter. Will our bike consume more fuel at 5 gear or 6 gear (running the same speed)?

Depending on whats the speed la bro.

I was reading on the papers the other time that they were saying that travelling at 60 with top gear does not necessarily mean that you are saving petrol. Cause when you are going minor up slope, you are actually throttling more but the vehicle is not pushing itself cause there is no torque.

Depending on whats the speed la bro.

I was reading on the papers the other time that they were saying that travelling at 60 with top gear does not necessarily mean that you are saving petrol. Cause when you are going minor up slope, you are actually throttling more but the vehicle is not pushing itself cause there is no torque.

I often encounter this, at 80kph, the rpm is at 7k using fifth and 6-6.5 using sixth. So dono whether I should change gear when Im travelling contineously at 80kph. :cheeky:

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

you mean the whole set of speedo or just the needles?

juz the needles of course.

need to DIY replace the original needles w/ the LED ones.

re-calibration and/or exchanging the whole unit means u loose your original km setting or not. Are we allowed to do that or is there no control on motorcycles for that? For sure, for cars this is not allowed correct?

agree that removing the needles from the meters will require re-calibration. which is one the main reasons why i didnt get the LED needles. did some reading up on experiences of pple who have removed needles from their meters before (from cars, other bikes, etc).

apparently, it is possible to do mapping for gauges like fuel gauge & RPM meter. but some adjustments are required for other meters like speedo. i.e. to compare it against the RPM meter after the RPM meter is done up.

hell of a tedious task. but the meter sure looks good w/ LED needles!

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

mine is 6779..i didnt notice your plate number. I just got a hunch that is you on the road. haha. :cheeky:

so i guess u saw a fat ass on a repsol paint cbr150r which looked ugly cause it has a 45litres rearbox fixed on it?

:giddy:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

I often encounter this, at 80kph, the rpm is at 7k using fifth and 6-6.5 using sixth. So dono whether I should change gear when Im travelling contineously at 80kph. :cheeky:

personally 80 i will use gear 5. top gear if got slope damn boring. somemore my sprocket small. boring. lol.

You mean the needles comes with LED? or is it the transparent plastic kind that uses the backlight to make it "glow"

ben so how? go makan ley

so i guess u saw a fat ass on a repsol paint cbr150r which looked ugly cause it has a 45litres rearbox fixed on it?

don today come out ley. we going yew tee ley. very near you.

Don, noticed that your mirror is fixed at the handle bar. DIY? The mirror will not vibrate when you ride at 120kph?

it is possible to fix up the mirrors at the handlebar yrself.

but the tricky part is fixing screws to the holes where the original mirrors are attached to.

frm the way i c the mech in JB did it, u need to do some drilling to the small frame that is holding up the headlights & head fairing. the drilling is done to allow a nut to be fitted w/ a screw which will replace the stock mirrors.

the mirrors i got are aftermarket Honda Wave mirrors (with reflection similar to our original mirrors. not those mirrors work like magnifying glass that enlarge all the things it reflect).

no issues w/ vibration. :)

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

You mean the needles comes with LED? or is it the transparent plastic kind that uses the backlight to make it "glow"

the needles are made of some transparent material that reflects the light being shone onto it.

the needle kit also comes w/ a small ring surrounded by LEDs to be inserted at the base of the needle.

so the needle reflects whatever color of the LEDs on the ring.

the guy is selling red & blue color ones.

:)

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

don today come out ley. we going yew tee ley. very near you.

tdy shagged la.

been working OT for the past few days since the trip back from Kukup.

i seriously think that having woke up damn early (6.15AM) on the day of trip sapped away all my energy for this week.

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

tdy shagged la.

been working OT for the past few days since the trip back from Kukup.

i seriously think that having woke up damn early (6.15AM) on the day of trip sapped away all my energy for this week.

aiyah i ask you out tired la what la. if girl ask you out never sleep also ok right? lol...