SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

sorry i guess i got many qns.. how much is cbr150 farring cost arh? mine is total broken fr head to toe..

head to toe? what happened man? accident?

each piece of the cowl costs about $30. the head unit has 3, left 2, right 2. total should set you back about $250. a cheaper alternative would be to try and search for treasure in the scrape yards.

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

should be accident ba.. didn't notice the break till all break.. lol.. anyway is the joint break not all gone case..

so is it advisable to change the whole thing or do repainting? heard tat cbr150 farring is very fragile tat it always break rite?o_O

signing off

SWV

:sleep: :confused:

RESPECT ME AND I'LL RESPECT YOU

should be accident ba.. didn't notice the break till all break.. lol.. anyway is the joint break not all gone case..

so is it advisable to change the whole thing or do repainting? heard tat cbr150 farring is very fragile tat it always break rite?o_O

If its becoz of accident, the accident must be very scary. till right and left side broken. :giddy:

Unless kena bang very hard by car from left and the bike fall to the right.

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

well i do notice that once one or more of the joints break (maybe due to drop or accident), the rest will start to fail from all the vibrations. that's what happened to mine. initially 2 broken joints from fall, now another 2 from wear and tear.

i'm guessing if they are intact to begin with, you wouldn't be seeing all these problems.

i wouldn't say that CBR150 fairing is fragile. everything is plastic, and there is only so much plastic can withstand. even a CD can shatter if spun at high enough speeds.

Nice bike you have there. Why not you spray the mirror stand with the same colour. Saw other bike did that and looks nice. Thinking of doing that, but dono how to choose the right colour. Hehehe...

Btw, I were thinking of getting that colour when I bought my current CBR.

give me money and time, i will do it.

To have a normal life, you work for what you need.

To have a great life, you work for what you want.

Nice bike you have there. Why not you spray the mirror stand with the same colour. Saw other bike did that and looks nice. Thinking of doing that, but dono how to choose the right colour. Hehehe...

Btw, I were thinking of getting that colour when I bought my current CBR.

you mean like that?

dude, now not working so got time what.

1 can of spray paint is all you need. $5.50 from Home Fix DIY shops.

Thx for helping me to answer him. Hahahaha....

If you want, I go buy the paint (red color coz my bike is red color), after I used then I give it to you. LOL.

you mean like that?

No, its not like that. I mean the whole thing except the mirror lar. :cheeky:

I saw 1, exactly the same as mine, 07 edition red color and he spray it. It looks so nice.

The thing is that, the color he used match the bike color. So in the end, we wont see any black thingy hanging in front of our bike.

We meet each other on the road going opposite direction, at first sight I thought he is not using mirror, but second sight, i spot the mirror stand is sprayed the same color as the bike. For me, its nice, but for others im not sure.

Who knows the bike that Im refering belong to any one of the forumers here, if it is, please share where you got that color.

Thx for helping me to answer him. Hahahaha....

If you want, I go buy the paint (red color coz my bike is red color), after I used then I give it to you. LOL.

i've not managed to color match our red with any of the Nippon Pylox choices (Red & Fire Red). accordingly to Honda, ours is a Millennium Red. if you ask me, it's just a name.

if you do succeed at this task of color matching, i would be very keen to know.

head to toe? what happened man? accident?

each piece of the cowl costs about $30. the head unit has 3, left 2, right 2. total should set you back about $250. a cheaper alternative would be to try and search for treasure in the scrape yards.

scrapyard? can find cbr150 stuffs there meh? bike so fast got ppl scrap liao?

hmmm, consider new cowling better

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

If you are replacing, why not consider the new cbr farring with the pointy cone.

http://www.mcnews.com.au/Testing/Honda/2007_CBR125R/page1.htm

the question is, can it fit.

after having installed my new head unit, i have learnt that it is secured at 4 points. 2 on the end of the rear mirrors, and 2 on the chassis. seeing how the CBR125 has its mirrors on the handlebar, we've already lost 2 points. i am not confident that the other 2 will securely hold it, even if it secures at the same places.

it wouldn't be as common as NSR150 or CB400, but no harm trying right?

might find some treasures...

hehe, find other treasures to add on

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

i've not managed to color match our red with any of the Nippon Pylox choices (Red & Fire Red). accordingly to Honda, ours is a Millennium Red. if you ask me, it's just a name.

if you do succeed at this task of color matching, i would be very keen to know.

I dono how to find the right color. You give me example? Or should I bring one of the cowl to the paint shop? LOL

the question is, can it fit.

after having installed my new head unit, i have learnt that it is secured at 4 points. 2 on the end of the rear mirrors, and 2 on the chassis. seeing how the CBR125 has its mirrors on the handlebar, we've already lost 2 points. i am not confident that the other 2 will securely hold it, even if it secures at the same places.

I dont think it will fit. My brother raider 125 could not fit the raider 150 cowl. So I guess the same apply to our bike. :cheeky:

If it can fit, I will be very interested on that. LOL.

think i will try changing the sprockets ba.. so where is the place? n price again?

btw any one know what could be the problem of unable to achieve 110km/h at 8k rpm ? as for 7.5k rpm i can get 100km/h which is a norm for our bike.. cos at 8k rpm my speed can be 105-108 at most.. n speedo needle still will move around..

still thinking will overhaul solve the problem or is the problem not even link to overhaul which is hard to gague..

I keep seeing my rpm n speedo today to check, I found out that I also can reach 100kph at 7.5k, for the 110kph the rpm is around 8.1k, does not exactly 8k as it goes up by abiitttt. hehehe.... when its at 8k rpm, the speedo almost reach 110kph but do not reach. LOL..

Btw, anyone of you know about this matter. Will our bike consume more fuel at 5 gear or 6 gear (running the same speed)?

ok, i SMS when confirm the place.

you got any suggestions, cos 2.30am many of the places are closed.

How is the outing tonight? Has the place and time confirmed? As you can see from my nick name, you should know Im big fan of MU. Hahaha...