SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki 1400s

Guest nE0

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

candyass:

Someone pantang riding to M'sia as the M'sian ghosts are tougher to handle.. Haha..

Ya lo.

Firstly got the white bandit hantu. Then got some other hantus attempted to ask money lo. You know someone burst the rear tire during the trip to kulai seafood last sat. Must play safe this month.

Actually another reason is that the bike pending sale ma. Must reduce usage. ^_^

its ok, drink some holy water before crossing 2nd link and empty the rest of the bottle into the radiator, say 3 hail marys and 4 our fathers and u'll be fine :)

btw, msian ghost coming to spore dont need passport or visa ah, haha...............

Most people go through life following the crowd.

Others think for themselves.

They go their own way.

Ya lo.

Firstly got the white bandit hantu. Then got some other hantus attempted to ask money lo. You know someone burst the rear tire during the trip to kulai seafood last sat. Must play safe this month.

Actually another reason is that the bike pending sale ma. Must reduce usage. ^_^

Whats happening...every one selling their Kawas...dun scare me leh, I juz paid deposit for my C14!!!

Wooo... This has become the hantu thread.. Haha..

Yenz, So confirmed the venue already? Griso might wanna join us..

Joseph:

Don't worry, candyass & I will be keeping our ride for quite some time.. :p Though we're the ZX bunch not the GTR bunch.. Hehe..

wait4me:

Hihi.. Brought your SP up again to Hat Yai? When are you heading up with your R6? We have to catch up.. When was the time we rode together? 2 years back? Don't make me wait for you.. Haha..

DarrenR10:

Yo mate.. Welcome.. What ride you have? Think I saw a Chinese dude on a new green ZX14.. Would that be you?

candyass:

Hat Yai prices still ok what.. Depending on what you do.. :p Which hotel do you stay in? Betong prices are even worse.. You not coming Saturday? Drop by for a while yo.. Otherwise, the next chocolate special is on you..

CMYRS:

When's your next ride up? You'll have to show me.. Haha.. You coming for the meet up this Saturday?

hi big bro ...

sp retire from long distance,

after going with u

i brought it up again one more time

this national day i went with my r6.

with + 1 pillion (first time)

after a long lay off from tours

my butt is pain ...

:cheers:

Wooo... This has become the hantu thread.. Haha..

Yenz, So confirmed the venue already? Griso might wanna join us..

Confirmed wan. But nobody putting names down ma..heres information..

Date - Sat - 21st August 2010

Destination - Fat Fish F&B Pte Ltd. Besides Admiral Country Club

Link - http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_1/travel_site_147067/

Address - 351 Old Nelson Road, #01-19 Singapore 758698

Time - 6.00pm

Additional information - Its a steamboat buffet. So eat on!!!!. I think its not halal certified, k. Ample parking lot for biggie bike like ours

A good place to chill out. ^_^

RIders

Ohayo and wife - Onz

wait4me:

Hey.. The cure to butt pain is to twist your wrist more often.. Keep that speed up & you'll reach your destination faster.. Less ass on the seat means less sore.. Haha..

Yenz:

Let me confirm 1st before I put my name up.. :p

wait4me:

Hey.. The cure to butt pain is to twist your wrist more often.. Keep that speed up & you'll reach your destination faster.. Less ass on the seat means less sore.. Haha..

Yenz:

Let me confirm 1st before I put my name up.. :p

r6 with pillion

tough to go anything about 180 leh..

i know the 1000cc and above no kick at 200

so do i sell or not to sell :cry:

Yo guyz,

One of my colleagues is riding a 1st Gen Busa.. Any idea how much the "hump" mod will cost? He wanna convert the original one to one with storage..

Try lookin at overseas forums bro.. alot of discussion on this.. came across some web sellin modded hump as well. Not sure if any local ones available.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/brendanchin/balls_1.jpg

If you're riding a bike but not calculating the 50 possibilities in the 50 meters of road ahead of you, then you're dangerous and shouldnt be on one.

Yo guyz,

One of my colleagues is riding a 1st Gen Busa.. Any idea how much the "hump" mod will cost? He wanna convert the original one to one with storage..

Try lookin at overseas forums bro.. alot of discussion on this.. came across some web sellin modded hump as well. Not sure if any local ones available.

Edited by Kumar_83
double post

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/brendanchin/balls_1.jpg

If you're riding a bike but not calculating the 50 possibilities in the 50 meters of road ahead of you, then you're dangerous and shouldnt be on one.

candyass:

Will try to look out for the hump.. Haha.. Thank goodness our '14 do not have humps, otherwise we'll be humping.. :)

Aurium:

Bike nowadays are so close in performance.. It's up to the rider to maximize the full potential of the bike.. I've a friend that rides a 200cc Phantom like an R1.. Can't imagine what he'll do to the '14 if I hand him the key? :p

candyass:

Will try to look out for the hump.. Haha.. Thank goodness our '14 do not have humps, otherwise we'll be humping.. :)

Aurium:

Bike nowadays are so close in performance.. It's up to the rider to maximize the full potential of the bike.. I've a friend that rides a 200cc Phantom like an R1.. Can't imagine what he'll do to the '14 if I hand him the key? :p

this reminds me of a stupid son of a ***** FU860C phantom that overtook me dangerously close on a bend,i signal for him to stop,he said "he was late for work".hey phantom,i required you to stop so as to remind you not to be a road statistic!:angry:

hi all gtr bros

please do not receive the parcel letter from evershine,because its just shitty news.on top of that,you have to pay $1.15 to singpost .reason being evershine has underpaid the postage.:sian:

what parcel is that ? free gifts ?? I only received a news letter from them ...