SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki 1400s

Guest nE0

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yenz,

What's the name of the battery shop that you mentioned previously that sells fog lights? Thinking of beefing up the Stelvio before the 3NCR.. :p

this one. If i am not wrong, there are selling visionx product. Let me know when you planned to go down. I will go with you to look see look see

http://www.visionxusa.com/index.html

http://www.limbat.com.sg/

LIM BATTERY & ELECTRICAL CO.

Blk.3018 Unit 02-23, Bedok North Street 5,

Singapore 486132.

Tel: (65) 6-338-1138, 6-242-1138, 6-242-2822

Fax : (65) 6-242-2282

[email protected]

this one. If i am not wrong, there are selling visionx product. Let me know when you planned to go down. I will go with you to look see look see

http://www.visionxusa.com/index.html

http://www.limbat.com.sg/

LIM BATTERY & ELECTRICAL CO.

Blk.3018 Unit 02-23, Bedok North Street 5,

Singapore 486132.

Tel: (65) 6-338-1138, 6-242-1138, 6-242-2822

Fax : (65) 6-242-2282

[email protected]

Hey .. i wanna go see see look look also .. let me know if u guys gg down ..

Yenz:

You free this Sat afternoon to drop by Lim Batt? Let's go check them out..

Andrew:

Yeah.. Heading down with about 8 bikes.. You going?

hey minor .. i gg for 3NCR also .. most likely to leave on the 1st morning .. U guys gg anywhere before reaching Hatyai ..?? or after leaving Hatyai ..?

Sat afternoon i wanna go Lim batt also .... let me know the time..

ohayo:

We meet up at say 3.00pm in town area? Will Lim Ah Boy be convenient for you to meet up?

DarrenR10:

My group will most likely leave on Friday 1st in the morning around 5.00am.. Depending on our schedule, we'll either join the 1st day dinner or have our own plan.. Will be either staying back a few more days to chill or head up to Krabi & Genting after the event to chill.. :p We discuss more on Sat during our "site inspection" at Lim Batt? :p

Andrew:

Hit & run? I buy you a drink there? How 'bout that? :)

ohayo:

We meet up at say 3.00pm in town area? Will Lim Ah Boy be convenient for you to meet up?

bro. I see you guys in the east side ba. There is an esso station opposite Prison Link Centre. Shall i meet two of you there? Because i riding small wave already. Two of your bikes will have a heaty time following me for a long distance. Me max speed only 90km/h

Andrew:

I'll not be staying at the event hotel as well.. Will most likely be putting up at Golden Crown.. :) You?

Yenz:

Esso station should be fine.. Let me look it up at Street Directory.. Congratz on selling your ride.. When's the Multistrada coming in? Any leftovers from your Kawa that you can "donate" to riders here? Haha.. I heard your Wave can go faster than that.. Just flip it from enduro to sport setting.. :)

bro. I see you guys in the east side ba. There is an esso station opposite Prison Link Centre. Shall i meet two of you there? Because i riding small wave already. Two of your bikes will have a heaty time following me for a long distance. Me max speed only 90km/h

I'm fine with Esso Station .. 3pm ..?? text me if u change place.

Yenz:

Esso station should be fine.. Let me look it up at Street Directory.. Congratz on selling your ride.. When's the Multistrada coming in? Any leftovers from your Kawa that you can "donate" to riders here? Haha.. I heard your Wave can go faster than that.. Just flip it from enduro to sport setting.. :)

I'm fine with Esso Station .. 3pm ..?? text me if u change place.

Bor liao. What can be sold are sold. What can be given are given. What can be shared are shared. If got tsunami, my wave definitely can go above 90km/h. I will ride with the wave liao. Till that day, my max speed still 90km/h la. If got downslope, i will hit 100km/h lo. wahahahah

Strada is supposed to arrive april to may. Still got a way to go liao. Minor and Darren, just look up prison link centre (PLCC), you will NOT miss the one and only esso petrol ah. If you guys can make it early, that will be good because i do not know what time he will close on sat.

Bor liao. What can be sold are sold. What can be given are given. What can be shared are shared. If got tsunami, my wave definitely can go above 90km/h. I will ride with the wave liao. Till that day, my max speed still 90km/h la. If got downslope, i will hit 100km/h lo. wahahahah

Strada is supposed to arrive april to may. Still got a way to go liao. Minor and Darren, just look up prison link centre (PLCC), you will NOT miss the one and only esso petrol ah. If you guys can make it early, that will be good because i do not know what time he will close on sat.

Bro

Seems the poison penetrated you deep deep...... Maybe after my epic ride I might jump wagon too.

Bro

Seems the poison penetrated you deep deep...... Maybe after my epic ride I might jump wagon too.

hehehe. Yep. I been wanting to own a ducati bike once in my life time ah. The strada has been lpoison me since 2007. I wanna explore more of golden triangle. With concours, its gonna be difficult. WIth a dual purpose bike, at least the opportunity to achieve the goal is higher.

Btw i saw your bike at ah tak shop. ^_^

hehehe. Yep. I been wanting to own a ducati bike once in my life time ah. The strada has been lpoison me since 2007. I wanna explore more of golden triangle. With concours, its gonna be difficult. WIth a dual purpose bike, at least the opportunity to achieve the goal is higher.

Btw i saw your bike at ah tak shop. ^_^

Not mine GTR.........

Actually concours can do the GT. Thai roads are mostly nicely paved. But I want to go beyond Thai borders where the roads are unpredictable. A dual purpose will come in handy.

Edited by Advrider