SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki 1400s

Guest nE0

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo dudes,

I'm currently in a dilemma becoz of the poison that Yenz gave..

I need advise/recommendations on suspension for the '14.. Below are the brands which I'm considering at this point of time:

1) HyperPro

2) Ohlins

3) Bitubo

I know people will say go for Ohlins.. But have you personally used it? I'd prefer first hand advise. I'm currently very keen on the HyperPro one.. Pretty good reviews on the net although limited number of people reviewing it.. Value for money for the performance..

Any advise is cool..

Cheers..

Yo dudes,

I need advise/recommendations on suspension for the '14.. Below are the brands which I'm considering at this point of time:

1) HyperPro

2) Ohlins

3) Bitubo

I know people will say go for Ohlins.. But have you personally used it? I'd prefer first hand advise. I'm currently very keen on the HyperPro one.. Pretty good reviews on the net although limited number of people reviewing it.. Value for money for the performance..

Any advise is cool..

Cheers..

Minor

I had personally tried all 3 brands. Buy me kopi I will tell you de reviews.......

Yo dudes,

1) HyperPro

2) Ohlins

3) Bitubo

Any advise is cool..

Cheers..

Oopssss...Another kawa friend poison by me ah...hehehehehehehe....think alot of my friends really hated going out with me. Sure spend money wan..hohohohohohoh

I can only speak for ohlins on my concours. No regrets and worth 110% of my hard earned mola.

Minor

I had personally tried all 3 brands. Buy me kopi I will tell you de reviews.......

Minor, you buy Adv and myself kopi ba. hahahahahahahahaahahahahahah.

Minor,

I steady..i do research for you

Penske - Pretty cool stuffs. Custom made to your weight. http://www.sportbikesolutions.com/index-cPath-129_334_337/kawasaki_shocks.htm

Together with shipping fee, should cost around ohlins. Still need to find local shop to do installation though.

Ohlins - not bad as it has full shock system - front and back. http://www.ohlins.com/Product-search/?query=Kawasaki%20ZZ-R%201400%202006-2010

Hyperpro - The more affordable amongst the five brands. As seen at motoworld, comes with front spring and rear shock. http://www.hyperprousa.com/catalog.php?cat=Shocks&make=Kawasaki&model=ZX-14+%2F+ZZR+1400+2006%3E&model_name=ZX-14+%2F+ZZR+1400+2006%3E&ordertype=&link3d=yes

Bitubo - http://www.bitubo.com/ As spoken to the dealer in Singapore. Pretty good stuffs

Traxxion - http://www.traxxion.com/about-us.aspx Cant find your bike. Interesting thing is they are using penske too. hmmmm

I am really curious why hyperpro cheaper by almost 50%. If you are getting these, it would be good to do more research on it. Since you are going to keep the bike for some good time, i would advise to get a really good suspension. Apart from price concern, you have to look into after sales service and technical support too. Ultimately wear and tear will come in and we wouldnt want a situation where you couldnt find any place to service locally. It would make no sense to dismantle the shock and send it overseas. Too much of a risk.

Edited by ohayo

Penske local dealer is bikelab.. many many $$$. If ohlins cld be gotten for the price yean quoted, then I really wld consider that bro. Cos few ppl doing servicing on that and if wanna sell also easy. But I lokked at the ohlins website. They did not state suspension for the ZZR 14/ZX 14. Only stated for GTR 14. Mus check on that..

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/brendanchin/balls_1.jpg

If you're riding a bike but not calculating the 50 possibilities in the 50 meters of road ahead of you, then you're dangerous and shouldnt be on one.

Penske local dealer is bikelab.. many many $$$. If ohlins cld be gotten for the price yean quoted, then I really wld consider that bro. Cos few ppl doing servicing on that and if wanna sell also easy. But I lokked at the ohlins website. They did not state suspension for the ZZR 14/ZX 14. Only stated for GTR 14. Mus check on that..

Kumar, the price quoted for ohlin is on. Let me know if you decided to get it. I wonder will it be cheaper if you and minor get together. hmmmmm

Click the ohlins website i gave. Its has zzr 14/zx 14. if not just do a product search for Kawasaki ZZ-R 1400 2006-2010

Itailian poison? Not me now into distance riding on a maxi scooter.....

OMG, i tink there are too many rides to try..

earlier this yr i was thinking of doing off rd/dirt...

last yr end was thinking of buying vespa..

last few mths looking at the GS ADV 1200

2days ago looking at Harleys..

GOD please help me win the TOTO..

wahaha...

Zzr14 and Gtr 14 riders,

Currently i am helping minor to get price quotation for ohlins poison. This is the price i was given so far. I do not know whether this is a good lobang. Whaddaya think?

Zzr14

Price - 1920 with full installation. On the road price

Items - A pair of front fork spring, a rear shock and fork oil

Services - Customisation will be carried to tailor to the rider weight and riding style

GTR 14

Price - 1960 with full installation. On the road price

Items - A pair of front fork spring, a rear shock and fork oil

Services - Customisation will be carried to tailor to the rider weight and riding style

If you are interested, deposits to the shop are required to lock in the price.