SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki 1400s

Guest nE0

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

Shall we postpone the meet up till next Saturday? Response only luke warm.. Where did all the kaki go? Haiz..

On another note, I'm looking for an aftermarket pipe for my '14.. I've surveyed the price offerings as follows:

Arrow Slip On Carbon/Titanium - $1965 (no installation)

Arrow Slip On Aluminium - $1565 (no installation)

Leo Vince Slip On Carbon - $1653 (no installation)

Leo Vince Slip On Aluminium - $1250 (no installation)

Leo Vince Full System Carbon/Titanium - $2884 (no installation)

Akrapovic Slip On Carbon/Titanium - $2800 (not sure about installation)

I'm thinking either the Arrow or Leo Vince..

Your opinions?

So far i fixed full system yoshi on x1r. Leo vince on gtr. I cant comment on other pipes ah. Leo vince on gtr was monsterous loud. I love its bassy feel. I have heard of akrapovic on zx 14 before. At kulai. Whoa, solid loud sound. I love it.

Edited by ohayo

Akrapovic Slip On Titanium - $2800 (not sure about installation)

Both got my take if I'm not wrong the Akra price is the full system. It comes with headers, mid pipe and plug and play. The workmanship's and sound superb.. That explains the price.

Arrow Slip On Titanium - $1965 (no installation)

Had a kaki in KL fitted the 4-2-1 full system on on his GTR can feel the power release, but got to sacrifice the mainstand which i didn't want. I had a go on his bike on one of the trip and it's very aggressive.

I wouldn't go for the Leo Vince as it's seems very common here.

Your light power... Best if you could install red and blue. Paint your bike colour white and wear white helmet and jacket. The cars n NSHW will give way to you for sure.........

ya lo. the flashing is so power. Moreover can do running light some more. sweeeeee.

Andrew:

Thanks for the info.. What I found out was all full systems for the '14 is illegal in Singapore roads thus I'm a little worried.. It's $700 fine per end can am I right? First inspection will be due next year so don't want too much hassle in swapping over to the original headers.. Am a little interested in the Leo Vince though as the shape looks nice & the sound is quite bassy.. Price wise also is the best bang for your buck.. Mm.. Anyways, I think it's about time I soup up with aftermarket pipes.. The original pipe is a little too "decent" for my liking.. I think the main reason for aftermarket pipes for most people is the sound? I'd like to hear the Leo Vince with the baffle out.. Yum..

Check this out:

Yenz:

Reminds me of you for sure.. The king of flickering high beam.. Woohoo.. Definitely a punishment for road users in front of you.. Hehe.. Think will be putting more secondary lights for my '14.. When you drop by the shop, do let me know.. I'll be interested to check it out.. Thinking of porting over the Danali's from my Guzzi to the '14..

Anyone interested in a meet up this coming Saturday?

Andrew:

Thanks for the info.. What I found out was all full systems for the '14 is illegal in Singapore roads thus I'm a little worried.. It's $700 fine per end can am I right? First inspection will be due next year so don't want too much hassle in swapping over to the original headers.. Am a little interested in the Leo Vince though as the shape looks nice & the sound is quite bassy.. Price wise also is the best bang for your buck.. Mm.. Anyways, I think it's about time I soup up with aftermarket pipes.. The original pipe is a little too "decent" for my liking.. I think the main reason for aftermarket pipes for most people is the sound? I'd like to hear the Leo Vince with the baffle out.. Yum..

Check this out:

Yenz:

Reminds me of you for sure.. The king of flickering high beam.. Woohoo.. Definitely a punishment for road users in front of you.. Hehe.. Think will be putting more secondary lights for my '14.. When you drop by the shop, do let me know.. I'll be interested to check it out.. Thinking of porting over the Danali's from my Guzzi to the '14..

Anyone interested in a meet up this coming Saturday?

Yet the flicking light is OOPS...hehehheh... now with the strobing light, the punishment gets even harsher....hahahahaaha

Bro, since you spend so much efforts on the danali lights and leds, you should take out and reserved for your next ride. Your british mistress sure look gorgeous sexy with it. ^_^ Try the bikevis cree light, i thought it looked cool on the sports bike too. The dealer is trying some in to singapore to get us try. I reserved a set liao.

Which shop are you talking about ah? Unique motor? the double gtr light guy? Taking out my stitch next wed, i should be able to ride out liao. ^_^

The leo vince nice bassy sound. the high rev on the twin pipes will definitely wake sleepy drivers up.

Darn, i missed riding already.

Andrew:

Jumping the wagon soon I see.. :p

Aurium:

Was thinking of the Akra full system.. Too bad not legal.. I'm not very fond of riding around Singapore worrying about whose on my tail.. Thinking of getting the Ohlins suspension and a set of steering damper too.. Any lobang?

Yenz:

Yeah, am keen in the new LED that you ordered.. :) I wanna flicker you back mah..

i`m closing 55 000 km...

it`s just 20 mths old...

sobz

holy S! You really made full 110% of the concours touring capabilities! Kudos! If i am not wrong, you and andy are probably the one and only with that mileage! Mine was 40000km. Anyway join us for thailand trip to complete the cycle ba. Dont you think the concours is tired of cameron highlands already? Too cold for her liao. Need some tom yam soup to spice things up.

Andrew:

Jumping the wagon soon I see.. :p

Aurium:

Was thinking of the Akra full system.. Too bad not legal.. I'm not very fond of riding around Singapore worrying about whose on my tail.. Thinking of getting the Ohlins suspension and a set of steering damper too.. Any lobang?

Bro, i would suggest to do ohlins suspension and steering damper first. Do up handling performance before going for cosmetic upgrade ba

Yenz:

Yeah, am keen in the new LED that you ordered.. :) I wanna flicker you back mah..

Ok ok. i buzz you his number later. You will be amazed by his work. Simply solid. ^_^ Halo, you are riding one of the most powerful production bike lei. How could YOU be RIDING BEHIND YAMAHA 135CC? My travelling speed is 80-90km/h. Your '14' will definitely blow her fans at you to speed things up. wahahahahahah

holy S! You really made full 110% of the concours touring capabilities! Kudos! If i am not wrong, you and andy are probably the one and only with that mileage! Mine was 40000km. Anyway join us for thailand trip to complete the cycle ba. Dont you think the concours is tired of cameron highlands already? Too cold for her liao. Need some tom yam soup to spice things up.

Lol like the Tom Yam part...... The GTR's even more capable further up north where you get the real roads...

Was from the other side remember.....................

Ya hor ya hor. Joining back ah?? hehehehehehe

These are exhausts around except that it's not legal.....

Aurium would not change aftermarket exhaust wan. Among us all, he has the 120% stock bike!

Lol like the Tom Yam part...... The GTR's even more capable further up north where you get the real roads...

wahaahah..ya lo. The number of trips he made to cameron highlands are good enough to cover thailand! Last time, i wanna bring GTR further up north. No khakis ma. Worried if anything happened, i will be so damn lost and alone... sob sob....Now......different liao....hehhehehehehe