SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki 1400s

Guest nE0

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bro LCP

You got my contact just give me a tinker...

sorry bro, I lost everyone contact.. lost my SIM card 2 months ago.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !

wow.. sat n sun and I come back to such an active thread.. very nice..

Minor.. shopping for pipes ah.. wat happen to the remus? Anyway, KR tune full system is street legal. Guess going for about $2200. I got the slip ons. Gd enough for me with great weight reduction n great sound.. Getting down for some kopi may sort things out for you. Unfortunately, I am working this sat..

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/brendanchin/balls_1.jpg

If you're riding a bike but not calculating the 50 possibilities in the 50 meters of road ahead of you, then you're dangerous and shouldnt be on one.

Kumar:

Didn't get the Remus previously as the shipment was delayed.. Used the deposit to get the goodies on my Stelvio instead.. :p You're too busy working my friend.. Time to take some time off for some choco special.. I don't think I'll be going for the full system soon.. Legality issues plus you've to get the Power Commander + tuning for sure to benefit from the system.. Let's see.. Don't poison me like Yenz is doing now with the Ohlins suspension.. Haha..

Yenz:

So many people onz liao how can you go JB? We sabo your bike later.. :p

ya minor.. thats exactly the reason y I did not get the full system. Just found it too troublesome. Not exactly working hard.. mine is shift.. So I don have all weekends off. weekdays I free as well.. but too bad, noone wans to have coffee on a weekday.

If you're riding a bike but not calculating the 50 possibilities in the 50 meters of road ahead of you, then you're dangerous and shouldnt be on one.

Kumar:

Didn't get the Remus previously as the shipment was delayed.. Used the deposit to get the goodies on my Stelvio instead.. :p You're too busy working my friend.. Time to take some time off for some choco special.. I don't think I'll be going for the full system soon.. Legality issues plus you've to get the Power Commander + tuning for sure to benefit from the system.. Let's see.. Don't poison me like Yenz is doing now with the Ohlins suspension.. Haha..

You my buddy ma. Of course i recommend things that is good for your bike la. If i no use before, how can i recommend you lei??? like that sabo friend lei

Yenz:

So many people onz liao how can you go JB? We sabo your bike later.. :p

Got people on meh? So far i only see you ONZ. Andy maybe working. Lcp no new shoe cannot come. If andy no come, adv also no come to give kopi. Aurium no picture no sound. Kumar has to work. anybodi left?

Chain his bike to the lamp post....... Remove the wheels....

WAAAAAA....so fierce siaaaaa

Fri i free from 6-10pm guys. Minor, anythin buzz me.. wont be logging on anytime soon..

Anyplace in Sillypore is fine wif me...

Yenz:

So any meetup this Saturday???? :p

I'm on half day tomorrow.. Anyone wanna check out some accessories shop tomorrow afternoon?

U guys wanna go eat dim sum at Kulai on Sat morning???

Minor, buzz me if you wants to travel around. i free on fri

Wah a simple meetup in LC suddenly become meetup all over the place... So the question is are we still meeting up on Sat night @ LC?

Ya lo, posted meetup details for some time. No one coming in to confirm their attendance at all. Use sms also very xiong ah. Need to mass messages alot of people.

Think next time gonna post on forum at least two weeks early liao.