SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki 1400s

Guest nE0

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! I also use to be same same sama sama... Just different Dept.

You also from Same Same Sama Sama?

dunno wat u mean. care to elaborate?

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

not sure wat is underneath the grips. when taken over then c how. now haven't take over, say so much oso like that. :D

Why are you worried for nothing? Best thing to do now is to do some research and shop online for accessories while waiting. Had read some say can just change the grip but do be careful not to splice the heating element. I believe most shops would not want to risk for you. Others say removing it takes a lot of hard work, you got the wiring to consider, that stupid on board computer to consider. It will appear as a fault if you are not careful.

Just a thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why are you worried for nothing? Best thing to do now is to do some research and shop online for accessories while waiting. Had read some say can just change the grip but do be careful not to splice the heating element. I believe most shops would not want to risk for you. Others say removing it takes a lot of hard work, you got the wiring to consider, that stupid on board computer to consider. It will appear as a fault if you are not careful.

Just a thought.

Haha i had e same tot too...

"Shut Up n Ride"

Hi guys,

I am selling off the following items from my 2011 C14:

1) Brand new Front and Rear Concours14 wheel bearings: $90

2) Clutch/Brake reservoir RAM Mount cap: $30

http://www.motorcyclelarry.com/bmz_c...ge.307x237.JPG

Interested, do contact me at 8-onehunderd-2572. I prefer SMS as sometimes I won't be able to answer calls during work. I'm staying at Bedok North, working at Clementi. I prefer to deal at Bedok. For dealing at Clementi, please inform me beforehand.

Thanks guys! And ride safe always!

Lets mt tomorrow at biketech21 @ 1830 hrs .. Can lepak at e opposite coffeshop whilst can think2 wat poison to get from bt21 haha..

Wah.... got Remus liao... Happening har.... Hee...hee....

To Me....

It's not How fast you go... It's how FAR you Travel...:thumb:

It's the Rider! Not the Bike! o_O

Lets mt tomorrow at biketech21 @ 1830 hrs .. Can lepak at e opposite coffeshop whilst can think2 wat poison to get from bt21 haha..

Wat abt a petrol run to GP say ard 10 pm ? ?

topcase for gtr, is it recommended to get a givi rack b4 installing a topcase case? i intend to get E52. dun think direct mount on the plate at the rear can do the job. any advises?

topcase for gtr, is it recommended to get a givi rack b4 installing a topcase case? I intend to get e52. Dun think direct mount on the plate at the rear can do the job. Any advises?

chopping board!!!!

To Me....

It's not How fast you go... It's how FAR you Travel...:thumb:

It's the Rider! Not the Bike! o_O

chopping board!!!!

knew u would say that. lol

knew u would say that. lol

You need a adaptor to mount the top case. Cannot mount direct if its a plastic baseplate. YouTube for gtr top case and you will know why. I will strongly recommend get the thick alu mounting baseplate from projectD. You will not regret.

Oh forgot to add stoner did use the chopping for baseplate.

chopping board!!!!

tada!!

http://www.gtr1400.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=2426.0

You need a adaptor to mount the top case. Cannot mount direct if its a plastic baseplate. YouTube for gtr top case and you will know why. I will strongly recommend get the thick alu mounting baseplate from projectD. You will not regret.

Oh forgot to add stoner did use the chopping for baseplate.

i have 2 base plates. one is the plastic n one is the cast iron. both suitable for the bigger givi cases. i can't find the projectD alu mounting base plate that u mentioned. able to provide me the link?

the chopping board can spray black then cannot c liao. but the base plate need to drill hole.

Haizzz bro wan why......... Must have Kopi and lepek at that timing....

Seriously I wouldn't be poison by Shah Oli aka BikeTech 21 cos theirs more for super bike market and not for big clumsy elephants ...

Haha coz dat timing is after my work lah bro n can bird watch e minah salleh haha... N if nd massage, there's thai massage nearby, no nd go hatyài lolzzz...

He does carry accessories for our elephant bro but mostly R&G products n e price is much cheaper than online price (including shipping).. HOWEVER items dat need to b ordered b prepared to wait for at least 3 mths if lucky hehe...

"Shut Up n Ride"

i have 2 base plates. one is the plastic n one is the cast iron. both suitable for the bigger givi cases. i can't find the projectD alu mounting base plate that u mentioned. able to provide me the link?

the chopping board can spray black then cannot c liao. but the base plate need to drill hole.

http://projektd.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_58&products_id=135

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/29/jy2upyme.jpg

This is what I'm talking about...

Haha coz dat timing is after my work lah bro n can bird watch e minah salleh haha... N if nd massage, there's thai massage nearby, no nd go hatyài lolzzz...

He does carry accessories for our elephant bro but mostly R&G products n e price is much cheaper than online price (including shipping).. HOWEVER items dat need to b ordered b prepared to wait for at least 3 mths if lucky hehe...

Haizzzzz still the same after all theses years....

http://projektd.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_58&products_id=135

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/29/jy2upyme.jpg

This is what I'm talking about...

hmmm.... how to mount the givi base plate on it? actually, this can b fabricated but damn ex. must b able to know any metal workshop can can do at a slightly cheaper price.

Yo mates,

Anyone looking for an APE cam-tensioner, do let me know.. When tidying up my store, found it lying in my pandora's box..

Bought from Kumar some time back but never got to use it..

Brand new, shrink wrap.. No funky helmet smell.. Haha..