SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki 1400s

Guest nE0

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cos his balls are made of titanium yours made of flesh and blood. Btw how to clear meter... Only tried till 290++ and meter kanna stuck at that position on 5th gear...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha but e uncle got it at 6th gear bro which a total BS lolz !!! 290++ very powderful oreidi bro, i want to reach 240 oso scared liaoz lolz...

"Shut Up n Ride"

Haha but e uncle got it at 6th gear bro which a total BS lolz !!! 290++ very powderful oreidi bro, i want to reach 240 oso scared liaoz lolz...

Yup this felt like balls stuck in the throat feeling. I should say that reaching the kind of speed was no issue with the GTR. In fact no regrets getting it.

Bro stoner, how's ur glove compartment issue ? Settle liao ?

After a week... went riding for a short while... came back... park the bike... Lid can open liao! Cured on it's own...

But won't be putting any thing it there from now on.... SCARY...

To Me....

It's not How fast you go... It's how FAR you Travel...:thumb:

It's the Rider! Not the Bike! o_O

Yup this felt like balls stuck in the throat feeling. I should say that reaching the kind of speed was no issue with the GTR. In fact no regrets getting it.

You guys very fierce... go so fast... Must go for training... still virgin....

To Me....

It's not How fast you go... It's how FAR you Travel...:thumb:

It's the Rider! Not the Bike! o_O

How about a Kawasaki 1400cc touring trip end of this year??

I rode my Honda VTR to Phuket in the December of 2011.. so far I have brought the GTR to Betong and Hatyai in April'2012..

I am actually planning a Mae Hong Sorn trip in December'2013.. It will be glad if there is someone who went there before. If not, I will have to plan the rest stops myself and source the GPS coordinates from other groups.. :)

nsr 150 sp(FT1969Y)-feb'07 to may'08, CBR 400(FQ5720L)-may'08 to july'09, TA150(FT2661I)-mar'09 to jun'09, Wave110(FT7718R)- Jun'09 - Jan'10, TA200(FX2012E)- Jan'10-May'11, VTR SP1(FS4028Z) - Sept'09 - Jan'12, ZG1400 (FBE5831K)- Jan'12 to Oct'14, Suzuki Hayabusa - Oct'14 to ???

情深的一å¥... NC29 FIREBLADE...

I rode my Honda VTR to Phuket in the December of 2011.. so far I have brought the GTR to Betong and Hatyai in April'2012..

I am actually planning a Mae Hong Sorn trip in December'2013.. It will be glad if there is someone who went there before. If not, I will have to plan the rest stops myself and source the GPS coordinates from other groups.. :)

I dun mind tagging along. Went MHS b4 on my STx. But it was VERY rushing. So dun expect much coordinates from me. And i wont be going up on a connie. (the potholes are scary)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/AT5555r/EnforcerGTR.jpg

1999-2000 :: NSR125r

2000-2002 :: CBR400rr

2002-2005 :: YZF R1

2005-2006 :: SYM GTS

2006-2010 :: Honda STx

2010-2013 :: Kawasaki GTR1400

2013-2015 :: BMW GSA

2016- ???? :: BMW GSA LC

I dun mind tagging along. Went MHS b4 on my STx. But it was VERY rushing. So dun expect much coordinates from me. And i wont be going up on a connie. (the potholes are scary)

Very true indeed . It's possible to go wif e gtr but it wouldn't be a comfy ride . U will be more worried abt damaging ur lower fairings . It's better to go on an adventure bike . Some of e potholes are disastrous !!

Very true indeed . It's possible to go wif e gtr but it wouldn't be a comfy ride . U will be more worried abt damaging ur lower fairings . It's better to go on an adventure bike . Some of e potholes are disastrous !!

Actually the roads are nice for the GTR except road works. Just go slow and steady should not have any problem. Many times mishap happen due to high speed and not able to control the bike and braking last minute. Has rode with the Thai riders before and thats how I learn from them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey bro,going on a gs adventure ka!

Most likely.. You wan join??

i copy stoner, use a thick chopping board n get some one to machine it. better quality n workmanship but of cos higher price than his. :D

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

After a week... went riding for a short while... came back... park the bike... Lid can open liao! Cured on it's own...

But won't be putting any thing it there from now on.... SCARY...

Haha siao2 eh bro... My buddy kena windshield cnt slide up, after spray lub at e control button, ok liaoz lolz...

"Shut Up n Ride"

Question? When??

Been to MHS on my ZX14.. Shiok..

Corner up, corner down.. Get certificate from their "town council"..

Potholes are just the appetizer.. Slick roads & cow dung are the main courses.. Lorries overtaking without looking would be the dessert..

Check out the connies at MHS loop here:

Potholes are just the appetizer.. Slick roads & cow dung are the main courses.. Lorries overtaking without looking would be the dessert..

Yes... It's never a dull moment riding with you...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i was there in 2011.the pot holes with landslide roads with steep slopes just gives me the chill.anyway ,the only improvement is see is that the 1864 cert is now on serial number running.cheers.