SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki 1400s

Guest nE0

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It don't matter approve or not, as I rarely use it in sg.

Mostly for overseas trip.

Many of my riding kakis used to have this thought I seldom use it in Singapore doesn't matter. All it takes is for someone to get caught on the way to the customs. Nowadays the LTA officer are very on one. They will ambush you near the customs. Thus all of them are using legal now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anybody have problem going for inspection with an aftermarket wavy rotors, DRL?

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

Many of my riding kakis used to have this thought I seldom use it in Singapore doesn't matter. All it takes is for someone to get caught on the way to the customs. Nowadays the LTA officer are very on one. They will ambush you near the customs. Thus all of them are using legal now.

How true is that.... your bike can still receive LTA Voucher even it is in "Park Position".

To Me....

It's not How fast you go... It's how FAR you Travel...:thumb:

It's the Rider! Not the Bike! o_O

Else can bring e illegal pipe along then after cross border can fix it n e stock ones can park at e petrol stn for a while (give some $ to e staff to watch after it as a token of appreciation) then after come back from riding/touring,fix back e stock n carry e illegal ones back to sg haha...

"Shut Up n Ride"

How true is that.... your bike can still receive LTA Voucher even it is in "Park Position".

Yes had seen the LTA officers roving in the car park and uncovering big bikes. You are never safe, heard they will act if they receive complains from residents there.

Serious man, got to think twice before getting the pips than,

Still prefer Japanese brand, but don't know which model of pips avai?

Whether you prefer Japs, Italians, German, USA or whatever brand just make sure it's legal. Don't get into trouble, not worth the while.

Seriously there are many legal brands around just need to ask around.

LTA really roves around uncovering big bikes? I doubt so..

What if the biker has a track bike which he tows to Sepang for track days? As long as the bike is not on the move, I don't think they can do much..

Hmmm...

Haha well it has happened bro, dats e reality :)

"Shut Up n Ride"

Yes had seen the LTA officers roving in the car park and uncovering big bikes. You are never safe, heard they will act if they receive complains from residents there.

Not only will they target those bikes dat kena complained, other 'innocent' bikes dat parked at e same carpark oso can kena :)

"Shut Up n Ride"

LTA really roves around uncovering big bikes? I doubt so..

What if the biker has a track bike which he tows to Sepang for track days? As long as the bike is not on the move, I don't think they can do much..

Hmmm...

Hmmmm that's a good one. My kakis who tracked will never park the fully accessorised bike on publc carpark. The dangers too great from roving eyes... You may never know who actually bio you bike.

For Gtr u mean ? Tot gtr's rotor stock already wavy ? I juz changed mine to ebc rotors e XC version but lta inspection will b another 2 years ...

Aftermarket rotors will not pass inspection. I asked when i inspected my fz1. The thing is gtr, or most kawasaki bikes come with wavy disc so i dunno if aftermarket wavy disc can pass. Cos i m going to take over someone's gtr in a few wks time n his bike is equiped with aftermarket wavy disc n next feb will b the inspection.

Aftermarket rotors will not pass inspection. I asked when i inspected my fz1. The thing is gtr, or most kawasaki bikes come with wavy disc so i dunno if aftermarket wavy disc can pass. Cos i m going to take over someone's gtr in a few wks time n his bike is equiped with aftermarket wavy disc n next feb will b the inspection.

U might want to take e risk n try to go for e inspection urself or to play safe, pay a bit extra n get e bikeshop to do it for u bro :)

"Shut Up n Ride"

U might want to take e risk n try to go for e inspection urself or to play safe, pay a bit extra n get e bikeshop to do it for u bro :)

not sure if bikeshop can do the job as the inspection criteria is stricter. but one tip i got is u can go the inspection centre n check with the inspector if the current set up can pass. as long as they dun key into the system, wat is illegal, other centres will not b able to detect. so if centre A cannot, can try centre B, then c or D etc.

my fz inspection, white bulb, got a warning to change it to yellow. but wavy disc, DRL, not sure. if got extra lightings, make sure the switches cannot b found as they check quite through. i used black tape to tape the eye catching items. lucky me. so inspection now is not as easy as last time liao.

I buy second hand bike, no choice. :D